but no one took me for real. or maybe you did, but here's a small part of the list of things I bought recently.
Call me shopaholic or 败家女,I really
need to come to my senses
soon.
1. New laptop
The reason why I didn't visit the PC Show to buy a laptop as my
original intention was because my dad was around when we were doing research on
which laptop to buy, and he offered a free $1000 if we buy one on the spot.
He says it'll be his uni gift to me and if I miss this chance he
won't offer it anymore. By the way if it sounds ridiculous to you, he's my father's best friend.
I don't know why but I am just not the type of person who
compromises for quality... so I got myself a rather pricey one (which I'm currently typing on) and I hope this will last me
for a good 4-5 years. I will always love you.
Seriously need to kick the habit... I'm not even wealthy la I
shouldn't be so picky. #repent
2. External hard disk 1TB
Only a few 100gb left of space in my previous 500gb hard-disk, which I am still using right now and I pray with all my heart that it will NOT crash/die. All my photographs are in here. All.
Which reminds me that after my dad bought this drive, he actually transferred all the shit from my previous CPU which cannot operate anymore. I cried when I found out that it's dead, because some of my most precious photographs and documents were still stuck in there.
But all is good, they are now retrieved and safe in the motherly arms of my 500gb! <3
3. Foodstuff from M&S
Hating alicia for dragging me into the food hall (aka paradise aka daylight robbery) of marks & spencer. Not helping
when jem has it too. I need M&S to be as far away from me as possible.
I think a good $50
was spent on snacks... #repent
4.
Hot Tools 1 1/4'' styling wand
Really
wanted a curling wand and since like most of the beauty bloggers/vloggers
whatever I follow raved this Hot Tools baby, I decided to give it a try. Anyhow say one lah, I didn't do much
homework. Heard the babyliss curling wand is highly sought after too.
If you really want to get one, I don't think you can find it in SG...?
Apparently I read form some online forum that the voltages don't match... Die then die lah don't care. #YOLO
Ok that's quite bad, but I've been using for a few times and nothing
has been wrong yet. Unless
I'm stopped by some physics student who can explain to me and stop me from
using... No but seriously I
checked the packaging and manual, there was no instructions on voltages.
Anyway, I got it from Amazon. This
bitch motherfucking burns, but yes it still does its job quite well. Oh well, no means of comparison~
5. Lifefactory
I need a new carry-out water bottle
that is cute
and durable. Tadah.
Red is often associated with passion and fire.
Red attracts attention, in fact red demands it.
It is energizing and appeals to the more instinctual
side of our selves. I chose a red that has a strong
passionate nature, with a depth and grounding in
tradition and wisdom. A sustaining and transformative
color. Great on the bedside table and for those who
are seeking a conscious lifestyle change.
Although I'm a raspberry person, but I love what it says
about red.
I think I'll just stop here, not
because I ran out of things but I don't
want to scare myself anymore. Don't even want to know how
much money I spent on these.
;Kace
0 Comments:
Post a Comment