Job hunted again after two weeks of unemployment. I really cannot don't
work with the way I spend money. Plus everytime I try to jio friends out, they
are employed too. Sianballxz.
Or they have fever (glares at doob and ailing)\
So I shall continue the story of some things I did in between my
new job hunt and the day after I became unemployed and broke.
Customary drama chasing, where I completed 甄缳传 (and getting many
"you are judged by me" comments from friends) as well as this
interesting K drama called Nine.
Then it's outdoor activities.
1. High Tea with Khee (9th June)
Dragged my ass to bbdc to complete my theory lessons T_T Super unmotivated to learn driving, especially when done alone. Thanks bitch for jioing~
After the lessons we just dropped by lot 1 to have some high tea at Delifrance, and then do what we girls do best - bitching.
Don't know why can never run out of things to bitch about (ok our bitch is
like the guy's version of talk-cock but it's not good for demure ladies like us
to say "oh we talk cock" right!)
Stop rolling your eyes.
2. Back to visit Siemens (11th June)
Bought this note book a few days ago for Marcus because Alicia and I felt
bad for giving him just a few packets of m&m while he gave us each a sweet
note and notebook.
He's only a good gift-giver and good with words sia, everything else fail!
Also in the morning, Alicia and I arranged to collect our A certs from the office. Mr Security Guard still very chatty~
Weather too damn hot.
Dropped by Jem because it was supposedly its opening ceremony day, but due
to some reasons they delayed their opening.
Then a reporter approached us to ask about how we feel about the delay of
the opening and lack of announcement. #cheated
Well some staff later came over and presented us gift vouchers of $10,
which I don't know how to use.
Disappointed, we arranged an impromptu trip to vivocity for lunch, because
she craved Texas Chicken and we don't want to go Star Vista. Might as well
catch a movie - Now You See Me.
Super mind-blowing and awesome movie!
Then went back to our previous company
Blue skies indicated a very hot day - all for Marcus
Bought a lot of food that day.
Day ended when we returned to star vista because I wanted to let my parents
try Nene Chicken's freaking hot. say i filial. say.
3. KBOX kaki w ma boo (12th June)
Been a long while since I go to KBOX. I used to frequent this place, but
recently no mood to sing whatsoever. Or maybe I'm just way too lazy.
First we had lunch at City Square Mall, some really affordable and 不错吃 Italian restaurant that starts with S (I can't
remember the name)
Her was some chicken baked rice that's quite yummy
I had this hamburg with egg - they
messed up my order (again)
Singing 不死之谜 (must sing)
While singing kpop songs I was abit paiseh so I just wore my sunnies in the
room.
THEN PARTY THROUGHOUT.
Thanks for the crazy session!
4. Lim Seng Lee Duck Rice + Hokkaido Fair! (17th June)
Jioed Mui out because apparently this legendary shop is going to close down
soon, and since she is newly unemployed,
I assumed that she had all the time in the world to go for a late lunch with
me.
Found our way there despite the uluness. The bus trip there oddly reminds
me of our 台中中兴岭 place.
Did I mention the haze was freaking bad?
Look at our faces while I try to show you the interior of the eating house
k
From my side
Despite all the good comments reviews and rating, I think they quite dao
about us leh, like cause we're new comers we don't really know how to order and
there's no menu and we really didn't know anything. They had this "we holy" attitude, but doesn't matter anymore
since they've closed.
For vintage effects
Food Porn Channel:
Ok the duck meat was good, I admit. However my personal preference would be
烧鸭〉卤鸭
The kang kong was surprisingly nice though
The tofu like some dog food
But that was a good experience! Like going to some ulu place in singapore to enjoy food.
Afterwards, even though I had my fill, mui was like she's not full and we
decided to drop by where lianbra and
fish is working at - hokkaido fair at shaw house.
Accompanied fish while she had her break and then lianbra's turn, where we
walked around and she psychoed us into buying everything. Mui maintained while
I gave in to
This, which i'm like "if i don't buy i will regret" but my mom
scolded me for buying cause she say too ex and too little. I hate.
Hehe but it was fun walking around and food sampling! Jiayou working guys~
epitome of nothing better to do.
epitome of nothing better to do.
5. Job Interview and Adventure Day! (20th June)
Supposed to be a very packed day with two
interviews, one self-collection
and one dinner date with doob. But
due to the haze, I decided to forgo one interview and anyway doob feigned a
fever to not see my face. Can unfriend already.
Wanted to leave home like this but I think society does not approve of lab fashion.
So I operated like this throughout the day.
I know that you're thinking "this is not any better".
Anyway was way too early for the interview and due to stage
fright and everything I just stoned at the bus stop while asking friends such
as daughtty yu and szenee for mental
support. (Y) Thanks guise I love y'all~
But decided to move my ass and started moving towards the
location anyway.
Didn't know I clinched the job deal atp though...
Afterwards, although I scheduled it to be around 2pm-4pm, I
decided to try my luck and proceeded to Duxton Hill's Flor Patisserie to
collect my birthday cake anyway.
Don't need to cry for me, I know it's sad that I have to order
my own cake and pay for it. I know.
But it was quite a thrilling adventure!
Braved through the haze and made my way in a daze.
The haze really brought out the feel of the place~
Didn't get lost unlike Alicia! Somehow I had this instinctive
radar that prompted me to find the bakery on first try
Spammed with pastries goodness! But I controlled and didn't buy
any other things.
Review on cake during birthday post~
Ok cleared my PEs for these few days.
Next few days will be quite challenging for me spiritually and
physically.
I WILL SURVIVE.
;Kace
2 Comments:
Too lazy to kbox?!
True lor if I'm going to close down, I don't need to care about brand loyalty!
Ooo the cake was from those kinda one-outlet-only-shophouse??
@shieuhuei yeap! one of a kind! it's pretty good, a french-japanese style mixed kind of cakey.
and yeah i have to say their service is no where near awesome
Post a Comment