Tuesday, 22 October 2013

i'm still dreaming of // i'm pathetic enough.

Hola Amigo, I’m still clearing my buttload of debt!
August
2 August - 7 August BIZ O'Week
10 August - NBS Bash
12 August - 1st Day of School Drama
13 August - FTT
14 August - Bizad Tea + Quagga red!
16 August - Grade 8 Exam + Jam & Hop
17 August - Barista Exam + Camp Calibre + Died
20 August - Biz anal photo! + NUSCO Welcome Tea
22 August - Random econs lecture moments
25 August - Sidewalk Gallery
28 August - Meeting w Florence
31 August - 1 September Lamp Camp

September
1 September - XYZ - huishan
7 September - Sidewalk Orientation
9 September - Restricted Week @ NMS
10 September - Peperoni w Spiderbat
14 September - Ambush! w Yu
15 September - Sidewalk + dinner with huishan
16 September - First lunch with Huixin
18 September - First mkt meeting + BFS FINAL + MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!
20 September - Impromptu Jioed by Mui
22 September - 24 September CEP Network Retreat
25 September - UniY EXCO Interview + MKT + Dream
26 September - Strictly pancakes & Biz anal consultation + end
27 September - SIKKEK
29 September - 1st Sidewalk Shift
[Before it snowballs, I realize I need to record down October events too]
October
2 October – Lunch with kiwi ( at jem )
3 October – Lunch with wenwei & Dong
11 October – USS HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT + Sleepover
12 October – Wonderland; NUSCO Concert.
13 October – Drinks fiesta + Dinner with Amanda
17 October – SGC MGM
18 October – Dinner with Siemens
20 October – Wild Honey + FAP! @ Sidewalk
It’ll be damn difficult trying to recall (like my ten thousandth time saying this, but you get what I mean lah)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Left off from

1.  2 August - 7 August BIZ O'Week
[Day 1: 2 August]

Upon rejection by the NBC committee (probably due to late submission or just the fact that my facebook picture isn’t satisfactorily), I literally immediately signed up for the o’week when the email was sent out.

Also, Neow told me that the O’week is actually more important than nbc, because you will meet most of your AG (alumni group) mates, which will stick to you for about a year.
Anyway, I can say that camp vision totally prepared me for this camp! Because the highness is still burning, I was like more “in the camp” mood than I was for both CAC and Camp Vision.

Even though most people from NBC said O’Week sucked, I would say that as a sole participant of O’week, I thought it was a pretty damn good job.


I’m just going to blog according to the programme booklet and whichever photograph I find relevant.

The theme for this year’s o week is a mystery case to be solved la, which involved the murder of one/two. There are 6 main clans, which are split half-half into two different LTs.

Gizem (mine) + Indizio + Zefana
Kalypso + Mitica + Velius

Registration was at 0830, and met our OGLs – Angie, Francine and Willie.

First two people I talked to was Shermin (not in our og) and Boon Kiat. Well, usually you only remember the first (few). Initially I was quite nervous/reluctant to attend this camp, cause the group chat was so damn active I thought cliques are already formed and that I’m so going to misfit.

It wasn’t that bad afterall.

There were a few welcome talks (very draggy, but essential… at least that was what it seemed to be at that point in time).

Then it was icebreakers. The usual, where we played the leg slapping game, and fastfood game and… LOL Serene, Yuying and I were quite high initially.


watching our members do forfeit. cold eye bladder.

black shirt greg was the one doing his forfeit...


i said we were high already.


another forfeit called the 7 wonders.


too awkward too much. 

I remembered hitting chetwin’s leg so hard it turned red (and the other way round), but that’s what makes the game fun!

After a very awkward lunch where we sat in a big group and “HTHT”, synonym with the traffic light status game, it was more games! (what they referred to in the programme booklet as “detective training institute”)

OH YA THE LUNCH WAS DAMN GOOD IT WAS LIKE AYAM PENYAT NOM NOM NOM



Our first group photograph


Always ready to crash the camera.


Games played…. Uh, judging from the photographs, we had this shampoo game (cliché), to gather and to create and to pile up foam, against the competing team.



preparing the water bags that wets the hair


chetwin too much LOL


happy to not be the one shampooing hair.


i think it hurt her eye T_T poor yy.


quite gross in retrospect

It was hilarious because one of our dear AG mates, Amanda, has a phobia of fallen hair, and she actually still participated in the game but she kept going OMG HAIR OMG HAIR.
<3 she too cute

Then there’s this drinking game, where it’s like the running man game, you throw a dice to decide how much of what to mix. There’s like curry powder, vinegar, coke, milo etc etc.

Heng our concoction wasn’t as bad as the opposing group, and I did helped a lot by throwing the dice to hit the suay combi for them! Sorry not sorry!



our not that bad concoction LOL


cheers, brother.


machiam filming commercial


It could possibly look something like this, and everyone in the AG has to drink.




Omg I forgot to introduce our AG – Dexter, in Gizem.

There’ also this other hiong game where girl-guy has to pair up and protect our babies. (water bags.) wait that didn’t clear things up.



you won't ever get enough of this.


camwhores <3 


must take random photographs.


the other team!


I have to say the first day cheer is cui. Like no one is in the mood to do it ):
And I swear the game is fucking fierce.

There’s also another game called strip poker. I didn’t know what was going on and I don’t want to know what’s going on.



Me and arianna was just like “we don’t want to look”

In retrospect, how did I and arianna get stuck together hahahah. I remember I was judging her for her hair and being with Freddie and chetwin. I didn’t know they were raggers! (and therefore very close)



The judgeable team with a boss (wenjie, which I found out during intro that he’s two years my senior; dejavu)

Had to sit through a few sponsorship talks [as you can see, we’re back in the comfort of the LT]

Then I remember it was dinner. The food was always decent.

O’week mystery then begin, where we watched videos and have to go different places to carry out different tasks.

I don’t think we remember everything except for the finale bomb that night – the thai ladyboy show.

Nope, you’ve not seen it wrongly.

It’s so disturbing, I swear it’s etched into every freshmen who went for the orientation week.

I cannot not spam photographs, but before I get you all sexcited, I need to give other members credit.

Basically what we were doing that very shagged night was that we had to visit different characters (like 6) and places, and talk to them and try to find out more about the mystery, such as the deceased’s best friend, her boyfriend, some friend photographer, dancing friend etc etc.

Ok I know you’ve been waiting for it:


even. the. room.


i want to cry so badly.


don't enter. and if you do, use protection.


damn funny la the customers and the name of the ladyboys...
Gorgeous, Noi, Ponchai and the most famous som chai. 


i don't know how this is supposed to help us with any clue finding but omg i died that night.


even more action - awkward moment when one of them their shirt dropped and the nipple showed. And the other time i asked somchai why his legs so hairy, and his response was that the customers loved his hairy legs.


trust chet to do something like this. 


i can cry now. 


my huixinbby LOL damn funny her this photo. but i can totally understand why she looked like this.

That’s how we laughed died on the first night.

I swear the mama san did a damn good job introducing the boys also.


Omg it’s so disturbing I need to clear my mind for a while. But kudos (Y) to the ladyboys
Was there HTHT that night? I can’t remember, but I only remember we slept in the fish tank.

[Day 2: 3 August]

Day 2 was immediately sentosa games day, and it was quite early considering this is supposed to be a 6D6N camp.

Oh ya I recalled, we did HTHT the previous night. The raggers (Freddie they all) always had interesting things to bring in, like the psycho game and psychological test thing. I think I wasn’t able to stay up very late, because the previous camp vision had cost me a tan and I really need my beauty/energy sleep.

JK, if I need beauty sleep I need to sleep forever.

We were made to wake up damn early. According to the programme booklet, breakfast was at like 745. Uh decent maybe?

Then we were revealed the murder mystery clue, where one of the zhabor is found out to be the murderer, but there was also another mastermind behind this shit. The murderer ran off to sentosa, which was why we had to go sentosa in the first place…

Oh can I say the actresses in the play is all like damn chio seniors –drool-

For sentosa day, I can only say there’s nothing much, but the games were damn hiong, cause many requires guy-girl pairing, and somehow our AG lack girls like mad.

So we have to keep going… and after a while the raggers left and it was even worse



i not much help, just saying.


Judging from the photographs, we played a raise bucket with feet game, and when we answer biz-related quizzes wrongly, the game masters will add water into the basket, and we suffer.


Waiting time was spent playing games like ninja warriors.

Then willie’s phone spoilt because seawater got into it, and that abruptly ends all our photographs taken by him, which some of which I had been using in this blog post. Sian.

There are also games where some member has to do a flip and get tossed over the pole. 



Saw this photo of Kok (matt, same clique now, but I didn’t know him at this point in time) getting tossed.

Then there’s this game where arianna is the hiong until cannot, where she started grabbing hats off the girl’s of another team, where both of time are being piggybacked by a dude.

Too. Funny. Then she was like “OMG DON’T JUDGE ME PLEASE”

Too late woman, but I’m judging you in a good way! <3

So referring to these few photographs I have… totally not impressive.



nice right this photo! sorry weisheng LOL


looking like we're fighting


kena torn apart.


the manslut i will elaborate on further, bank! :D


SO HAPPY SO HAPPY


young and wild and free.

I remember we were made to do more shit than this.


Like how I had to go down 5 times per game because we lack female members, (MANY OF THEM CODE RED? AND SOME JUST RAN OFF)

But nonetheless despite shagged, I had fun.
I mean the guys had fun too.. dunking each other.

Breaking point was where Bank (new member!) exposed himself as a manslut!!!

Epic highlights where we get icecream sticks (points system) for pulling out the leg hair of the thai ladyboy, somchai (I got to know him a little better a few days later).

I was double dunked 10 thousand times by willie. Thanks no thanks.
Then me, angie and him went to some secluded nice beachy area...

to do more flips and dunk LOL.

Also there were games where we made to lie on each other’s stomach and had to pass like messages like Morse code. The sun grilled us till perfection.

Games that require me to spin on the spot for 10 times made it easy for me to keep falling down – you guys know me well. I wanted to cry man LOL.

(which reminds me I got injured during the CAC camp cause I seriously rolled in the sand)
Also water captain ball games etc. It was quite shiok la cause all you have to do most of the time is to be carried by some guy (sorry guys)



disturbing photo of the day

I honestly cannot remember how we made our way back to school. But it wasn’t like CAC camp, where there are buses waiting for us. Oh we took public transport back.

It was then wash up, dinner and debrief and lights out.

I think a few of us went to resort again to bathe (or was that a memory of CAC Camp? I honestly can’t remember).

Otherwise it would be… fuck la I can’t remember anything. Uh I remember seeing zack, and OH WE TOOK PUBLIC TRANSPORT BACK. In between some people bought mcd icecream and bojioed.

Did we HTHT? Aiya doesn’t matter, it didn’t involve alcohol LOL.
What was dinner like?

I can’t remember.

But maybe Francine ordered mcdelivery and treated us. There was a little drama here and there. (or maybe this was the night before)

If that’s the case, there was also a night where the Gizem clan pooled together, we ate pizza, “tried to interact”, and also they held a mass traffic light game ( I couldn’t see anyone / anything so I could only hear sounds) and lastly they even had a mock SP LOL.
I just ran away.. didn’t feel like playing the SP game.



For people who don’t know what’s SP, it’s acronym for secret pal, and it’s carried out in the format of speed dating, where you cannot see who your partner is, and you’re supposed to hold hands while getting kajiaoed by people while you HTHT.


I think me, shermin and simin ran away and HTHTed somewhere else, together with yy.
There was also a debrief and we waited for damn long and shit.

I saw a photograph and realized I dressed too decently.
But in my defense, I’m in the biz school.


This was the photograph we’re talking about – supposed to take a photograph as it’s our sponsors.

TBH I don’t know what the posters were about cause I took off my contact lenses already and didn’t want to wear my spectacles cause I’m just not used to it.

But I kept hearing thing like “YOU’RE GOING TO LIKE IT”, LUPSUP KACE.

Uh ok can.

That’s it man. I really need my sleep.

[Day 3: 4 August]

Day 3 is one of the most dreaded dirty games. But no stress no worries, it wasn’t as bad as the NTU ones. (I hope I guess)

Did I mention the o’week breakfast sucked? Or that it’s non-existent? Ok now I did.
After the second mystery clue is being released (I can’t remember), we were then released to play games la.

What’s the “a race against time” I honestly have no recollection.

Wait omg I just did. We were actually playing 食字路口 (the food game).

We were allocated different areas of Singapore, and our AG got the bugis area one.
At this point, I’m also damn tempted to just post photographs, but no, I shall try to recall as many stuff as possible.

We started setting off, and in conclusion this was what we came up with:
Chicken burger -> Rice -> Eggs -> Sushi -> Ice cream -> Mango -> Orange -> Egg tart -> Tea (is it…)

The original plan was that we’ll eat enough food during the game that we won’t need to eat lunch. But given the time and budget constraint… I don’t remember eating anything except for a slice of mango and a paddle pop. #dyingfromhunger
So I’m just going to post the photos with the food caption.


the slutlyness is too much wtf were we doing.


chicken burger!!!

customary shot.

rice


eggs


sushi (LOL BANK'S FACE)


the icecream <33333




video time!


Mango


not very hygienic 


Orange

Also, the OGLs came up with a list of initiation that we had to go through, which is like, upon completion we’ll consider ourselves the freshies of this school lo.
Here’s the list.


Guess we were really a public nuisance LOL.


2 guys go stranger pose to a stranger – elffred and weisheng

Do money bar in train – chester (wasthere proof?)



1 perskn moustache (jon)


1 whisker (jiu shi YRH me)


1 guy pretend to propose to girl (boonkiat -> simin)



Escalator prank (grp task) = we eh wah eh wah eh wah [omg the quality]



2 plank table – yy


2 people dance behind stranger w/o getting caught – bank and serene


Fuck up game in centre of iluma – chester and Thomas

Actually it was damn fun LOL. To a very large extent

The whole game end on a dramatic note where we literally drop off the bus and ran the fuck back, to complete our game. (UTOWN)

Don’t know how we fare against the other team, but that didn’t matter anymore. At least we had fun.
Learning gwiyomi cheer on the way back?




why?

Was so fucking hungry so we decided to just eat at utown LOL.
had Astons yay! But what I was most concerned with was just… I NEED MY COFFEE FIX.
You know how bad it feels like to go caffeine-less, when you’re a caffeine addict?
Maybe you do know.

As I was saying, like all those hiongness aint enough, we were put through dirty games today. (dirty little secret)
These people too much.


Yes we were put through something like this, I think someone scooped a mixture of yogurt and had to pour it on a cup above my head.

I was already in a yolo stage during the camp. I’d always go “WHEN I SAY YO YOU SAY LO. YO! LO! YO! LO!”

It was tragic.


Then there’s this where we had to memorize the sequence of m&m colors and picked it out from the floor after crawling through this effing dirty map.

the dirty mat.



Also the water bombs, I mean milo bomb and chrysanthemum tea bomb game + flag snatching.

As a forfeit I had to act as a milo slut, but I obviously lost to a manslut… I need to be reserved you know.

But omg after that incident someone actually referred to me as “I know you!! You were the milo slut!”

Can I cry?

It was awesome that they actually dedicate quite a lot of time for washing up… but somehow I remember roaming the streets feeling like shit.

Serene was camping at some friend’s hall all the while and actually received us to crash the sheares hall bathroom.

Sorry for all the mayo, soy sauce, detergent etc etc we left in your toilets
But omg it felt SO DAMN GOOD to be clean again.
But there’s this feeling of “I’ll never be clean again”

There were so many programmes that night.

After washing up, we had to change into “nice nice” clothings, and we were fooled by the OGLs that we were going somewhere posh. TMD.



the dudes


ladies

ladies in a polaroid.

But wear nice nice end up where? In the canteen.
Like speed dating / gala night la.



Nothing much, spoke to a few people (my partner was Amanda), it was “awkward”. But we talked to two pair of guys.. which I largely forgot their looks and names already. Sorry my little brain has limited capacity.

Was quite disappointing/funny, because the food was NOT up to standard. Then there was these two boxes the OGLs brought around… there was one where I had to describe the texture, smell, color and relevant information of my last taken dump to the guy I just met.

The guy had it easy though – just had to say first impression -.-
Nabehcheebong that was so digusting.

Oh ya, and the somchai was there too, and made a temporary friendship with him LOL. He looks quite stoic actually, but it’s just that it’s almost impossible to unsee him in any other light after that performance.

Afterwards we were sent to MRB, to watch the performance put up by our OGLs.
Rather entertaining, especially the zefana one. Omg I love how sassy their clan head is.

Meanwhile our Gizem’s performance…

I leave it up for the photographs to do the explanation k?






As usual I can’t remember a shit of what we did that night. But I’m always pretty sure that nothing impressive ever happens. Or if anything DID happen, it could be sp night thing we were talking about hahaha.





the gizem clan

Random snippets of memory, really enjoyed HTHT with the girls in Dexter, where we talk about like boobs/butt, chest/abs that kind of questions LOL.

Can I end this day already? With all these activities, it’s no wonder I wanted to collapse sial.

Oh fuck I just realized – the day did not end.

I was tortured till like 3am, together with other groups of people from each clan, who was either volunteered or volunteered (you know what I mean right), to represent the entire clan in a cheer fight.

Guess who’s volunteered by her AG T_T

So with a half fucked brain, we sat around the fish tank and came up with cheer plans. Ben Moh looked like he wanted to die. Sharron and huixin (aww my huixinbby) also looked rather stoned, now that I try to recall.

But Gregory totally, totally made my day. (also known as fancy greg/ handsome greg to some) his “inner slut” was totally released and I’ll never forget what he said after he did the gay act (I mean fun dance for NDP, we will get there, try youtube).

“give me a moment, I need to think about naked women to restore my sexuality”
This moment is epic for a lifetime.

The rest of the AG were HTHTing without us, but I do appreciate that most of them hadn’t sleep because they were waiting for us to come up with the cheer, but isolated from them.
#dying.

[Day 4: 5 August]

Notice how we’re forced to wake up earlier and earlier – this time, breakfast (you mean oreos and non-existent cookies like hello panda) was at 0715.

#lifechangingpoint (just saying lah, like how much of a memory meant to me, but doesn’t really make sense until later on in life. Like the idiocy, it perpetuates.)

We were then sent off to attend the freshmen inauguration ceremony, at UCC. Watching many performances, and it was amazing I didn’t doze off. Well maybe because it was really quite good.

Highlight was when we stole cups from the buffet and started to play “cups”


Inserts photo of willie wee in suggestive pose


Inserts another photo of OGL walljacking my phone.



posers.


failed jumpshot


successful jumpshot


the dudes.

gizem signature pose.


awwww


too much

It was then water games for the afternoon. Like hurray it was raining in the morning but thankfully it stopped before the games started.

There weren’t many pool game photos, because maybe cause the OGLs were busy in the pool also LOL.
But there are a few disturbing images if you request.



Greg with the sunblock, and the face.

Jon who really damn onz about dressing up as a ladyboy. #facepalm




I cannot unsee la omg. [anyway the game requirement was that someone had to swim over to pick up clothings and we have to dress up a volunteer from the group and PK with the ladyboy from the other group]

Due to my excuse of not being able to swim, I was exempted for most of the games WHEEEE. So didn’t really get very wet, but awkwardly I got fucking tanned after the afternoon.



Took a photo with Rachel! <3 [sorry for the noise, it's an underexposed photograph]

Then we quickly rushed to do stuff, such that we can have more time to practice for our clan cheer fight.

So we sort of spearheaded the thing, and my throat was feeling a little funny already.
But halfway through I was pulled out of the rehearsal and brought to sit at the other 3 clan’s HQ. apparently ben moh selected me as Gizem’s BEST FRESHIE!
LOL such an honour!

Basically we were debriefed by ho yeung, like what to do and stuff. Then we stoned, but we really wanted to get back to practising for the clan cheer fight.

Really quite grateful to be nominated and had the opportunity to meet the best freshies of the other clans (we even have a whatsapp group omg =.=) 

Anyway I remember I suffered cause I really wanted to get the cheer done, and then because of the best freshie thing I didn’t have time to eat my dinner – I gobbled.
At least that will give me some energy to shout.

We were the first group to go up I think LOL = no stress siol.

I was the one to start the entire shit, and credits go to Freddie for the awesome cheer! (literally) Sadly you couldn’t be here to lead ):

But I vaguely remember on OGL performance night he actually led, and I spoke the leader cheer part also, cause I think he one voice cannot tank the entire clan. BUT LOL I THINK I GOT JUDGED QUITE BADLY.

Before that, let’s talk about what the best freshie from each clan have to do – receive the biad tshirt from some VIP.

Time to introduce the other best freshies from the other clans!



joel from kalypso


e-sean (super cool name omg) from zefana!


jiayan from mitica! too cute la


yingying from velius. she's the cutest ;^;


danial from indizio!


our clan shirt not impressive la and SEE MY TAN OMG.

After the t-shirt receiving ceremony, it’s time to get some action!
Spam photographs time: (not in order, i don't care)


can see my huixinbby, joel and greg in this photograph.


my throat was funny and i ate sweet. but maybe i'm just alien.


LOL THIS ONE.


help please


i can't.


thanks camera man LOL


what was i.


what was he.


i think this was the first few photographs. notice how i'm the shortest. and they were supposed to be able to see me LOL.


ok last of greg, last warning.

Apparently after the event, I’m sometimes recognized as “the girl who led the clan fight cheer” “the girl who looks small but has a thunderous voice”.

SO MANY LABELS.
But the most common one is the “oh the lupsup one”
I swear lupsup-ness is in the genes, I can’t do anything about it. #bornthisway #mymamataughtmeso

We didn’t win the clan cheer fight la, but it was still fun making friends, and having a large group of people cheer together. Personally I really enjoyed Kalypso (pink) house’s cheer.
After all these shit, we were still forced to listen to the CORS talk. Well…

Ditto, I started playing with confetti (and balloons).



find red to find me!

We slept damn late, and had to wake up damn early.
1am, woke up at around 4am.

[Day 5: 6 August]

It was damn bad. This day is damn bad. Thank god I had my sasa training, which allowed me to put up a smiling front to ask for donations, as well as the ability to tank standing for 8 hours straight.

Flag day – we were just forced to go lor. My team had… omg I forgot who.
but angie and francine’s group are in JE, and willie’s SLACKER GROUP was at clementi.


Enthusiastic me in the morning.

Biz was not the only one having flag, and the fiercest competition can be said to be from KR. Otherwise, the other members are damn slack (from other faculties/halls I mean)
Very heartwarming to see alumnus (BIZ ALUMNUS) approaching us. I think they know our pain, like how we’re preached about the importance of the shield.

Which possibly explained how we won back the shield, and we broke all past year’s record – of the highest amount of money ever collected.

TOO TIRING ALREADY. Went back to school, the tins were so heavy.

Then some of us (we had like a clique of people living around the same area somehow LOL) shared cab home. We didn’t stay overnight.

I heard the OGLs had a wild night, but I can’t disclose what they did / what happened on this space. You can ask me privately. And I think I’ll always remember: hint pee.
I’m damn fucking glad to be able to go home.

[Day 6: 7 August]
Most of us didn’t want to turn up for rag performance, but Freddie convinced us otherwise, and it was really quite bad if no one turned up, since we always win.

Just turned up at Utown, and didn’t even watch the thing. I don’t know why I’m there.
Went home and took a nap.

& my life was never the same again (LOL DRAMA LA)

No la just went zouk for the finale, where the mastermind behind the murderS was caught. Then there’s also the after party, which is the whole point of going in the first place.



we had dinner before that.



ladies~

We lepaked at the hobo bridge despite warnings to not to, but aiya fuck it everyone does it. Sourz apple was good. We played the games such as “(NAME), (ASKS A QNS)”, and “I have never” and “I had” to clear the liquor.

Francine is such a party animal <3 LOL. Her heels too cute la

I was slightly tipsy I guess, but mostly acting drunk. 

I can’t blog this day in detail, because it’ll reveal way too much, but I’m guessing no one is reading, which makes it fine. But I still can’t.




we pooled our tickets together for a sucky drink LOL


dexter at zouk! greg looks kind of stnoed alread LOL and cristabelle too damn sexy.



the rest of us who stayed. it was damn wild/fun. especially weisheng and belle la i'd so love to go clubbing with them again <3

The night ended well.
But it was also filled with negativity.

That concludes my orientation week camp and the beginning of my life as a Bizad student!
I’m curious as to where this path will lead me, if there’s even a path at all.

2. 10 August - NBS Bash
LOL I’M NOT A CLUBBER I’M NOT.
Chyi is the clubber. But I’m also a chyi.

In the afternoon I went out to bowl and watch conjuring.
Saw derek from the sasa part time days!


Had takoyaki and received compliments.

Oh the conjuring part, it was so funny that they had to check my IC twice to make sure I’m at least 16 years old – WHAT THE MAJOR FUCK.

And because of this drama, I thought I’d lost my ic and I was so worried at night during the clubbing times.

But all is fine.

Met and was introduced to irene’s CAC group mates. I mean those who are in the perma clubber club out of their group – hueychyi, soon, Daniel, who brought along an exchange student, Yenni from Australia.
She too cute sia LOL
The bash was not very spectacular, I have to say. They left their bikini show in D&D, like ok can.

And when I entered zouk with my nus matric card the dude doorman was like “eh wrong bash la” LOL

Finally saw my lovely khee! And happy to see she made good friends with lois, in her og.
Before we met up with her, we actually went to the bottom of some void deck to drink (and make noise, thanks ah Yenni LOL). Soon, the police came and asked for our ICs.

#YOLO.

I told the police I lost mine, but recorded down my details for them anyway, in this notebook of the Misbehaved.
Must suck to live near zouk la.

Ok let the photos do the talking, because I couldn’t anymore.



drinking at hdb before getting caught LOL


yenni's heels are crazy omg.


random walk walk take photo and a BOJIO!! AND CRASH.


yayz


my favourite kiwi girl


is she gone yet


are we gone yet? i love them lah.


last photo to end off the night.

Think I had a drink too many that night too. I was a little gone, but not as gone as ailing.
Shared a cab with Ah Soon back home, and I left rather early T_T

Apparently khee’s friend refer to us as clubbers.


Cb.

It was damn fun la I love this <3

3. 12 August - 1st Day of School Drama

We’re a group of suay but hapz people.

First lesson in university kena cancelled, with a notice that came 6.50am in the morning. And who the fuck(freshie) checks his/her email in the morning, before their first official lesson in their entire university life?

So like idiot, went to school and realize we have no tai ji to do.

Arianna then drove us (Freddie, Chetwin and also Matthew, from another AG, but whom they know from rag) to town, and we were like… shopping at ion.

Why they so rich LOL T_T Touch down then go what Prada to shop, then we went to look at Freddie’s ideal schoolbag, which he eventually bought/invested for a price of uh what, $528?



Then we took this photograph in Sephora, where Ari picked up some cosmetics from Sephora.

Afterwards we had lunch at… popeyes. Yupz. Went back school? That pretty much concludes our day.

I mean, the first day of our university school.

4. 13 August - FTT
PASSED MY FTT FYEAH. Just felt like I should mention this.


5. 14 August - Bizad Tea + Quagga red!
Wanted to join bizard club, so went for their welcome tea.
Met new people, and talked a little. But usually this sort of relationships won’t last.
Just saying.



And I see my Quagga guys! AND DAMN FUNNY WE WERE ALL WEARING RED!
SO TOOK A PHOTO TO COMMEMORATE THIS MOMENT.

Anyway they were at biz, cause yk wanted my popular card -.-

6. 16 August - Grade 8 Exam + Jam & Hop

Was damn nervous. In the afternoon, I went alone, for the first time in my life, to a piano examination. It was my second try after a while.

The person before me was late / did not turn up.
Being early, I had the opportunity of going earlier for my examination.
I suspect that was the reason why I didn’t fail my grade 8 this time round LOL.
Thank you examiner! <3

It was so terrifying I made so many mistakes due to my shaky hands ._.

Afterwards I chionged home and took a quick nap before my clubbing event that night LOL. I didn’t know no one from our AG would go, and that Jam n Hop is such an exclusive bash for the NBC/rag people =.=

IF I KNEW I WOULDN’T HAVE WENT.

But it was still interesting to view abs (of guys AND GIRLS) in HD, cause Angie, Ari and I had like the perfect view of what was going on. We were directly in front of the stage.
Congratulations to Novita and Gerlai man! <3 omg so chio so cute #spazz



ari too tall already T_T


freddie, chetwin, angie and arianna! <3 angie's make up very pretty that night!

So as usual we have to clear the place. Went supper with a group of people I don’t really know, but ya do remember some names. Like the awesome theo. Seriously she’s so loveable!!!

And like met “the other kc” hahaha who actually happened to be a senior from rv AWKWARD AWKWARD LOL BUT FUNNY. Also another senior, Alex. Omg the world can be a bit smaller sia. Saw mandy also. #lihuawoai

Then FINALLY we went back into the club la. Too hot.
I dying to go in LOL.


I remembered Freddie abstaining from alcohol that night because he say he has bizad interview the following day. I was a little high and omg dancing with yingying. SHE’S SO CUTE!!!!!

Went home around 3am… I think it was like a bad decision cause I lost my voice and I died.
More about it tomorrow.

7. 17 August - Barista Exam + Camp Calibre + Died

Despite sleeping at 3am, I woke up at 7am, to go for my signed up for Barista Exam, together with Alicia.

Can I don’t talk about what we did T_T cause we like wasted a lot of coffee and milk and I had so much coffee I actually got a migraine. And my voice wasn’t helping. It was damn raspy/sexy/not attractive.

But here are some of the photographs of Barista Kace in action LOL.




how to not act cute.


whole day spent with alicia!


pose what


trying to get the foam 


tamp brush flush 


last two drinks


final practice for the 7 drinks: cappucino, cafe latte, mocha
long back, doppio, espresso and macchiato


TADAH


the face when i drank doppio, pure. LOL. 

Don’t know if I passed the assessment, I’m planning to collect the certificate soon, ever since it’s availability since a month ago -.- sian max. [ok i took it, i did.yay!]

Also some lunch photographs, while I talk over life with Alicia.
AND I ACCOMPLISHED THE 7 DRINKS IN RECORD LOW TIMING, IN A CLASS OF 6!
HEHEHE.#talent

But it didn’t taste as master-ish as our sensei, mr Ruben.

It was a whole day of training/learning, till the assessment at 5/6pm.

I was actually already late for the camp calibre, and despite feeling fucking sick, I survived a traffic jam home, ate dinner, and took a bus to school to join the camp calibre, which is a requirement camp for people who’s interested to join the bizad club.

I wanted to puke so badly on the bus.

After the second change in bus rides, I finally couldn’t take it, and as I reached my destination bus stop, I calmly went to the back of the bus stop and puked.

Afterwards I also don’t know what I was doing, but I was in an empty room, cause everyone else were bathing after their dinner – which was supposed to be planned bbq.

Edwin was alone in the room and he freaked out when he finally discovered my presence.
Recognize a friend from thinkscape facilitation workshop – Estelle, and saw an old classmate – Nichol. They were all trying to run for bizad too.

I think the breaking down point for me was at midnight, where I puked for the 2x 3x time. I really couldn’t take it anymore, and I just left. Oh ya that was after we were made to formulate a proposal within a stipulated time frame.

Just kill me that day was hell.

And Edwin kindly escorted me out to the main road to flag a cab, despite the time allocated for him to touch base with seniors of current position he’s interested in. Thank you very much! Eternally grateful!

Thus, I gave up running for the committee. Too burden.

8. 20 August - Biz anal photo! + NUSCO Welcome Tea


Just a photograph to commemorate the formation of our biz anal group

Somehow I have this strategic location of DIRECTLY, MIDDLE, FIRST ROW in the class room for both biz anal and marketing -> the prof cannot not see me.

Also, that night was the CO welcome tea.
It felt so good to see so many familiar faces – Mr lum included.


old friends new friends come alive


Cheers to the many more to come!

We played like ice breaker games, and met people in our section (pleasant and unpleasant), then we had like dinner/snack sort of.

Stayed, although I said I wouldn’t.
This is what love must be like.

9. 22 August - Random econs lecture moments

Cause I joined the rag people, I’m sort of disconnected with the rest of the AG. ><
They camwhored, so me and ari also did.

Like so.





Then this is what greg sent me:



I can’t even deny the resemblance FML. I is black bra.


10. 25 August - Sidewalk Gallery

Another place I said I wouldn’t go back to, but still did.
Somehow I’m attracted to things I resolute not to be.





Just a few pictures, and dragged Irene down the water with me. Also good to see Dong there, as well as a few ex-batch mates. But omg why are they everywhere LOL.

11. 28 August - Meeting w Florence

Just felt the need to mention that I had a meeting with her to interview her about the job scope of a beauty adviser and I’m grateful for her willingness to share experience for the interview I had to do for bizcomm! <3

12. 31 August - 1 September Lamp Camp
A “compulsory” camp we were encouraged to attend if we were interested in running for EXCO, despite the fact that the following Monday is the first presentation we have (biz comm). Met a new friend, Kenneth, who later became the vice president of Exco 2014.
I’d like to call it a lamp food camp because it really was.
We had a series of chill camp activities, and mostly involves eating.
For one activity, we had to choose two out of entire deck of cards.



I chose complexity and forgiveness as my main driving force in life & something I want to improve on.
I don’t think I’m one to forgive easily/completely/ever.


Act a sleeping beauty

We were at the girl’s brigade house or sth, that acts as a campsite and they actually had bunk beds + airconditioned room. Not that adverse.

There’s also this segment that’s supposed to be a surprise, but I doubt anyone will stumble my humble blog anyway.



They decorated and set up the ambiance in <$6, and it was spectacular.


Themed => excellence dinner.

Although it was just nasi lemak it was actually pretty good, and our faciliator’s services really damn up there.


Even had dessert.

So that night, we were given a task to do the same. I can’t remember the exact details, but the laojiaos from other school’s uniy exco (mostly from smu and ntu) were like, “LET’S LET THE YEAR ONES/ YOUNGEST PLAN IT!”.

So me and Marcus (another only freshie in the group, we call 3SM) had to spearhead the project. Very grateful for the opportunity and the guidance provided by the laojiaos also.
Anyway 3sm was our group name. guess who thought of it?


So we decided on a theme to use to serve the other team – MINIONS!
This sparked from the fact that the tables were orange-yellow and chairs blue. I mean omg such a coincidence THIS IS THE INTERNATIONAL MINION COLOR!!!

So our plans include drawing minions on banana







And somehow our plans evolved, we started drawing minions, and each of them is unique, and tied to the name of the person in the other group we were serving.



i drew all of these!


the combined pool!


Was sad to see my minions go. I drew them together with Eileen J


Example of a set up


The entire table – the décor team did a great job man!!!!!


Group 3SM! (we’re group 3 and we’re awesome, in short 3SM!)

Very interesting experience la omg, and the food is really, nothing to complain about.
At night after break camp, I rushed off to starvista. 

to be continued in my post of September.
Thank you for reading / commenting!!! <3
If you even did.

;Kace
ps/ omg this post is 7.3k words and 166 pages long in microsoft word....? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment