That's it. Put it up with me
as i embark on the journey of recalling nothing.
If i knew i'm going to age so
quickly I WOULD HAVE at least made notes please.
我知道錯了我再也不敢了
For my own sake:
1 July - 4 July CAC Social
Camp
14 July - KBOX w Quagga + BD Celebrations
17 July - Chilling w Bragang
18 July - Virgin ZOUK trip
25 July - Biz School Registration / aka Matriculation + Lost Voice @ Teo Heng
29 July - Queensway w Bragang
30 July - 31July Camp Vision
14 July - KBOX w Quagga + BD Celebrations
17 July - Chilling w Bragang
18 July - Virgin ZOUK trip
25 July - Biz School Registration / aka Matriculation + Lost Voice @ Teo Heng
29 July - Queensway w Bragang
30 July - 31July Camp Vision
1. 1 July - 4 July CAC Social Camp
[Day 1: 1 July]
Basically how I get to know
about this camp was that during open day, chen yu was giving out fliers and I
just signed up for the newsletter for this camp. Then afterwards, me and ailing
just decided to go for this cross-faculty camp.
I guess we can safely say
that it's one of the best camps, and one of the smartest choice we've made in
uni so far (LOL, ok maybe that applies to only me).
Personally, I don't get to
hang out a lot with people in my OG, but they're still cool and at the very
least I made one good friend- Janice!
Omg shit i totally cannot
recall what happened
I only recall my dad picking
up hueychyi and ailing from clementi in the morning and drove us to
temasek/eusoff hall. That place was so super super unfamiliar to us -laughcry-
Somehow we ended up in the
same house - but two of them were in a different group from me. I think they
were group 1 and i'm in group 2 of the camp. Initially I hang around them in
the group first because my group people looked very chummy and I'm shy.
Then I was encouraged to just
join them... and I did. Turned out most of them are just counsellors and OGL -
of course they'd be chummier LOL. Lovely OGL + Councillors - Dominic, Estella,
Yingxuan, Eric and Jolene.
They damn cute they tried to
be fake freshies LOL. Like, lied to people that they are fake freshies.
Oh and I was damn stun when I
shook hands with my OGL, Dom. Because his profile picture and his actual self
had too much disparity... we talked about it over outing dinner... it was too
damn funny. Like how people didn't dare to talk on the group because of his
profile picture = he was being judged.
But he's actually a really
nice and kind person...
Anyway let's move on.
I guess there was this cliche
icebreaker games, but it wasn't so cliche cause it was like my first camp.
Also, some crashers are introduced into the group, by eric, and the awkward
moment where 80% of the crashers were from my secondary school. (shall not
mention which school)
Judging from the photographs,
we also practiced cheer. I remembered it was awkward. And also while we were
playing games, me and Janice were doing the fanning action (aka, very hot sia),
and we made eye contact and burst out into laughter. Afterwards we realize we
were allocated the same room! :D
First day was wet+dirty
games...
We have things like passing a
sponge soaked in soap from strings and hence, body to body, where girls have to
string the string across their armpits while the dudes have their strings
making a detour to the down there.
What are you thinking about
sia? The thighs.
Also, passing water balloons
using t-shirts.
And scissors paper stone,
sliding across wet chairs that smelt like a Japanese sushi shop (of mayo and
soy sauce, omg i can still smell it)
Next one was musical chairs,
where we have to snatch to sit on dirty chairs. OMG cannot lah the smell
memories gushing back into my nose.
Other wet games, but slightly
clean includes the hair washing station, where the guys have to foam their hair
with shampoo and we will be collecting the foam on a plate and compete against
another team --> WHO WILL HAVE MORE FOAM? Freaking gross please LOL.
Saw this photo of dong
washing his hair:
You are welcome la
How can I forget, one of the worst
dirty games? We were numbered and then commanded to do certain actions while
competing with the opposing team to snatch balls in the middle of a mat. The
mat could be filled with soap and mud, and we have to pencil role/crawl/leopard
crawl over it. ><
I recalled the camp food
wasn't very pleasant at all, and being the first day, we all sat down in a
circle and ate like rather awkwardly while making small talk.
I think the NTU cheers are
very apt for this la "TOLONG 不是菜飯
TOLONG 不是菜飯! HAIZ,又是菜飯!"
At night, despite me about to die and
everything, (it was very late and my bedtime is usually 1030pm ever since 2013)
we still had one last camp activity for the day - CLUEDO!
I very sian because don't have a lot
of photos for our group and for some reason I really wasn't in the mood to
camwhore during this camp -.-
But here are two photographs of the
actors/actresses who really exhibit some level 9000 acting skills and
professionalism.
I clap for them.
Anyway the cluedo story was how
someone was killed and we were supposed to find out who's the murder by
visiting the different related people and hear their story and to find out some
of the dark secrets that are being kept.
I forgot who died la, but the
conclusion was that he's killed by an ice sculptor. Wait, who's the murderer
again? Stepmother + Doctor? And also the father of the deceased also die die.
Aiya you don't know what I talking
because I also don't know what I talking.
Right, that's end of day one!
Did we HTHT? I think minimally ba.
Because I wanted to die so badly so I
just went to sleep.
[Day 2: 2 July]
Early in the morning we had like
breakfast, was early and I guess the first event was like food bidding... We
were given points to bid for the morning's breakfast for the next two days.
It was like damn intense.
I forgot what we were doing already
but I remembered bennie kept repeating the word "bread" in my ear and
I was so irritated LOL.
Basically we were all given points
and we have many rounds of bidding, and each round we have to decide whether or
not to bid for the food. Like, we can also end up with no breakfast la. There's
also mystery rounds where we don't know what we are bidding for.
And we sort of sibei suay, we
showhanded on a mystery box that's like 10 thousand packets of sour candy. FOL.
Perhaps, victory?
our cute councillors la
One of the random camwhore moments we
had
For the rest of the afternoon, we
played running man. We were each assigned a partner to stick to throughout the
game (actually already assigned before the camp la). Objective: find colored
cards and collect 'em all. Bonus point if it's in your house's color. Trading
of cards is allowed, and we have to collect the 7 continents.
My partner was zack and we went to
weird places, literally.
Like the back of the building where
we can't even get out.
but we managed to find quite a lot of cards - at weird places too.
but we managed to find quite a lot of cards - at weird places too.
Also, we had to complete this stupid
task of acting out a part out of Madagascar, which I had no idea what they were
talking about without the subtiltes, but we still acted it out in an over-the-top
manner afterall.
Crazy but fun.
Bonuses include this treasure chest
that no one found and also trading of cards with other team members to collect
those of your group color.
Random thought of janice's BFF flash
past me. More next time.
After the very shagging session of running
man, which we didn't win, we continued to lepak and I remembered we smell damn
horrible.
Miscommunication somewhere and we
moved on to one of the last activity for the night, which is a lock n pop
dancing session by funk. It was rather fun to learn! Like one of the only type
of dance I don't find difficult to coordinate to.
Initially I wanted to join funk as my
cca but... I have no dance background and I shy.
Oh shit I forgot. I think before the
dance session, we actually had the SP session. DAMN AWKZ TO TALK but it's ok
it's ok i'm me I can talk awkwardly.
Basically there was nothing thrilling
la, there'll be 3 arranged guys to speak to 3 arranged girls. Let me recall the
3 guys' codenames: Artie, Big Bad Wolf and King Harold! HAHAHA wth man.
My one is last warning: Kitty
Softpaws.
Like when you say it out of context
it sounds fucking kinky but actually it's just the really sexy meow in puss in
boots. I like her! So sassy
No but really in retrospect the whole
arrangement was just awkward, and there will be people there to kajiao you. And
how i actually wanted to bite the bin bag Dom was using to disturb us with.
Anyway the first day SP interaction was rather mild/no-harm-done. Ziqian and
Veron (crashers) also did a great job kajiao-ing LOL.
I applaud.
Omg fuck i realized I just got the
dates mixed up. First day we had the SP intro, and today (second day) is the
day where we were kajiaoed to do really bad things.
But it was damn funny/lupsup. I was
assigned to King Harold as my sp la, and then they made us like pass rubber
band from straw to straw while blindfolded and normal cliche stuff. I'd say I
appreciate his shoulders cause I was damn fucking tired and wanted to sleep.
Sorry to his girlfriend :(
Even if I don't do they will also kajiao
what!
So we were made to shout things like
"哥哥我要" and he had
to shout "妹妹我來了". Fucking corny I
cannot tank already.
Also had to pretend we're in a club.
And lie on grass.
Funny thing we heard is that some
councillors they trolled people, as everyone was blindfolded, they acted like
one pair of the participants and discussed about getting a room and leaving the
place early HAHAHA.
Apparently the atmosphere around that
pair was damn tense.
Was also interesting to note the fart
story of Janice’s “best friend”. Yeap the fart story was that this guy
blatantly farted, and I literally sense, felt and smelt the entire process. His
group members also damn cute, like they apologized and stuff. Me and Irene were
bitching at the point in time, I guess karma bites back pretty quickly. This
happened during the lock and pop dance session, which was before the SP
activity.
That night we MIGHT have HTHT, but a
rather mild one. Cause we were already fucking shagged. Did I mention the eyes
hurt? After being blindfolded for 3000 years, and where you see the stadium
light, you lose your vision.
I think the best part of camps occur
during the non-official activities. To be substantiated later.
[Day 3: 3 July]
Main outline of events for the day:
Amazing Race + SP Revelation
I really want to cry already, this is
the third time I’m attempting to continue with this post and I really cannot
remember anything anymore.
Day 3 was amazing race day, which
means we have to run all around Singapore to complete tasks and everything.
Over breakfast, we decided to be the “chill and have fun” group, where winning
is not our main objective – we just want to fucking chill.
As a result, I have no recollection
of what happened that day.
I vaguely remember checking twitter
frequently for tasks posted, where we have to taopok ah, do a split in public,
etc:
See photos below.
one of my favourite photographs LOL - fast and furious.
Lunchtime was freestyle, and MAKISAN
CRAVING WAS SATISFIED ONCE AGAIN MUAHAHAHAHHAA.
Even did a maki-stack.
There’s also some funny photos we
took along the way, and we spend quite some time around the dhoby ghaut area.
We also went to Clarke Quay /
Singapore River to pose with Sir Stamford raffles and to complete some games.
Most of the time I don’t even know what we were doing TBH.
We didn’t even manage to go to vivo
city to complete the stations there.
What did we play during amazing race?
Find stuff given a list, drink weird concoctions, play ping pong balls, random
walk walk talk talk.
And also, to be grilled by the sun.
We were finally released back to the
temasek/eusoff hall where we get to bathe/washup, as this 3rd night
is the SP revelation night.
Oh ya throughout the amazing race,
some of the people had already identified their sp – me too LOL. Because ziqian
gave a clue, sort of, cause she was like “ah boy ah why you so many piercings?”
For recording sake, my SP is a
traffic light red, has sugargliders n hedgehogs and wait did you say those are
illegal? I didn’t say anything ah.
But omg HEDGEHOGS <3333
The SP revelation was staged to occur
at the UTOWN area, (the field and outsides starbucks), and dinner for the night
was served buffet style.
I was sincerely under-dressed for the
occasion LOL. But my SP thanked me for not dressing up for him HAH.
I mean seriously, this is just a
freaking camp ™, why bother bringing false lashes, coating layers of powder,
and WEARING DRESSES? Well maybe if I was more informed I’d do it too, but oh
well, doesn’t matter lah.
那些年 style
my sp lo.
Stuck around with Janice they all,
and her SP story was just too damn hilarious: “A lot of birds on the field
hor?” will be a forever classic and a joke over dinner tables.
The revelation process was girls are
issued purple masks (what did it exactly cover? I don’t get it.)
We were then lead to the guys, who
were holding name tags of our codenames.
Awkward moment when my SP placed it on
his crotch, and he immediately threw away my code name after “recognition”.
Whatever.
How awkward can things can? I don’t
get it.
Like Janice said it was one of the
most awkward moments in her life…
Afterwards, we went to join mavis and her SP, and basically 3 of us are in the same “pair”. We were outside starbucks and I no longer remember all the awkwardness. Call that selective memory.
Afterwards, we went to join mavis and her SP, and basically 3 of us are in the same “pair”. We were outside starbucks and I no longer remember all the awkwardness. Call that selective memory.
SP gifts exchange was hilarious.
Originally le SP wanted to give me 2 tubes of mentoes, but he exchanged it for
angry bird keychains.
I rather have the mentoes.
At least I gave him post-it pads…
quite usable right?
Also, the drama of clement and his
SP, Daisy. That was too damn funny. I missed it though. Apparently, clement set
up a drama, where he gave Daisy a heart shape box and said something like “this
is what I feel for you”, and inside the box it was EMPTY. Daisy screamed so
damn loudly it turned all the heads in the field, and fellow Quagga members
really thought that Clement was going to die/get whacked/preparing to call NUH.
Then his saving grace came in, a
stalk of flower he had prepared together with the box.
If not for the flower I think he’ll
be discharged from the hospital this month.
Just kidding.
At night, we were arranged to attend
this salsa dancing course la, but most of them went for the sports bash at
zouk. Initially we wanted to go too, but we decided to pon both the bash, as
well as the salsa dance, to get back earlier to the hall and play drinking
games + HTHT.
I remembered we were at the rooftop
and having fun, with john winter green facilitating the drinking game. I was
slightly tipsy and half-fucked but I guessed it was probably just the lack of
sleep from the previous few days of camp.
YX was so damn drunk, and she was the
first person I’ve witnessed drunk besides from my mother…. And I have to say
she didn’t even drink that much.
Oh ya the drinking games constitutes
actions such as “have to take out the fairy from the cup, and put back the
fairy into the cup after drinking”. Lots of stupid actions la hahaha. Also
rules like “cannot speak Chinese”, “cannot use pronouns”, and YX just died so
many times.
Clement also another legend, his face
was as red as a fucking tomato.
This night was hilarious man, and we
bonded really quite a lot as a group. But by now most of the feelings died and
they had this exclusive small group of members ): Oh well.
YX’s drunk response was epic, had to
keep treating her like a child and she was ranting on and on about wanting to
eat chicken wings and throwing eric out of the window.
Afterwards, we continued to play the
games (smaller group) in one of the guy’s room. Epic moments include how haosen
(we call him kwangsoo) puked twice, and we really don’t blame him cause he
tanked the awful drinks for some of the ladies, and by awful I meant liquor +
mixer + potato chips sort of thing.
We tried to clear the liquor. Played some
quick and easy card came with eric, I mean PK. I KEPT WINNING HAHAHAHA.
At the end of the night I was rather
tipsy already, but didn’t feel like sleeping even though we were made to lights
out and stuff. So I had HTHT with just Janice. <3
Camps are all about HTHT man.
Best night of the camp, period.
[Day 4: 4 July]
Final day of the camp! We had to wake
up early despite how late we slept, and were supposed to go to sentosa. Estella
was positively pissed with our inefficiency and we ended up quite late.
But it was ok it was fine, most of
the others were late as well.
And if I didn’t mix up my camps, it
rained slightly.
However, the games continued on, and
it was a pretty good weather. Like cloudy, so we weren’t really grilled by the
sun and aged by the harmful UV rays.
Typical sentosa games, and dunking
people, and wasn’t dunk in this camp. AMTF, heng I couldn’t swim.
There were a few hilarious water
games, where we have to run and put on clothing, that sort of stuff.
I can’t remember shit, except for the
finale where the four houses (red, blue, black and yellow) engaged in a mass
tug-of-war.
It was spectacular man…
cute way of clapping
The day at sentosa ended and we head
back to the school, and prepare for the finale night, where there were pageant
contestants and performances items by group under CAC.
Nothing was lupsup. Just saying.
There were dancing, and singing, and
cheerfight.
I swear our house lacking in cheers.
We basically just did the window cheer on the MC and call it a day, while the
rest of the groups took up to like 20 minutes (no joke) for a really lengthy,
grand-mother story cheer that incorporated hokkien and… ya you know what I
mean.
Almost died laughing at kwangsoo, who
was nominated as one of the best freshie. Ya I also say he’s the best freshie…
too much.
I laughed until I almost peed my
pants (JK)
I guess the best part of the night
was the photo-taking sessions, and the reappearance of a bottle of vodka. Just
a little of it makes me high sia. And the multipurpose hall (at PGP) became a
clubbing like place!
To end of the 4D4N camp, I’ll just
spam photographs. Guess you’re sick of reading the posts already.
customary shot with le laopo
group photo!
WITH KWANGSOO <3
DOM!
ERIC!
CLEMENT!
YINGXUAN!!
MY TWIN HAHAHA <3 HUIMIN!
JOANNA!
FAVOURITE GIRLS IN THE CAMP LA
MY SP! THANKS DUDE FOR ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT!
ONE OF THE ORGANIZERS <3 THANK YOU CHENYU!
LADIES
& That’s how my first FOP camp
ended.
2. 14 July - KBOX
w Quagga + BD
Celebrations
There’s always the afterglow, and
this was our first outing together as Quagga. Dominic happened to find this
10dollarclub ktv at some shady place in Chinatown.
I’m still trying to understand how this short outing results in 96 photographs in my facebook album omg.
Dominic had planned a surprise birthday for mavis, but at the same time all the rest of us (some la not me) had planned a birthday surprise for Dominic.
Why are there so many Cancers?
BIRTHDAY BOY
YK THE BOSS
SMALLER CROWD
BIGGER CROWD
The whole mass singalong ktv session
was just funfilled lah.
Afterwards, we went for dinner at
Astons.
In between there was this “troll
dominic” thing being set up, founded by YX, initiated by me and zack and yx,
where we lied to dominic that he actually kissed me on the cheek during the
drinking night, and that he forgot about it.
In between the epic moment where he
was the only one who couldn’t get up the mrt while we travelled from china town
to dhoby ghaut, we disseminated the information to the rest of quagga, letting
them know about this plan.
It was really quite funny because
afterwards, even when we revealed to dominic the truth, that “nothing
happened”, he still didn’t believe us.
Dinner @ Astons, where we talked about a range of
topic, like how Dom and Eric both have a CAP of like 5.0. CCB, how is it even
possible?
This classic photograph of how
Estella mentioned looked like a “quadruple” date, until she saw me and janice’s
quarter.
A few more photographs for your eye’s
pleasure. I mean me and janice’s camwhore photos.
Pretty short post, you are welcome.
3. 17 July -
Chilling w Bragang
Just a few photos, where bragang went
to JEM and ate ramen (we ALWAYS EAT RAMEN, when together), and talked cock and
shared about life.
Then we went sogurt, where I
accidentally manufactured an $8 worth of sogurt, and I hadn’t eaten froyo ever
since.
Way, Too, Much.
4. 18 July -
Virgin ZOUK trip
Felt the need the need to connect the
word “virgin” with a club, because my “first time” was given to this group of
people – huimin, Janice, dominic, yongkang and zack.
And zouk!
Randomly me and Janice really wanted
to explore what the nightscene is like in Singapore, and casually jioed a few
people in Quagga to go with us – especially need guys because we need
‘protection’, but not in that sense.
Stop rolling your eyes, you know
whose blog you’re reading.
It was the ladies night, and we met
at tiong bahru before taking the bus and going to the place together.
I think we were too early, but it was
ridiculous because usually shit doesn’t start until like 12mn, but my dad
expects me to go home at 1am, because I told him to come fetch me.
Only photo of the night:
Didn’t occur to me that more
photographs should be taken.
Not fun. The rest of them went to
sing overnight K after I left.
Oh and I also forgot the mention it
was the union bash, so there was like thousands of NUS (ok exaggeration)
students there.
Awkwardly saw MARCUS. THE.
LOL, like just a few moments ago
before clubbing we were still chatting on the siemens chat. Awkward.
BUT CLUBBING WAS FUN OMG!
& especially grateful for the guys who tried to form a circle and protect us girls from non-existent perverts.
5. 25 July - Biz
School Registration [Matriculation] + Teo Heng
A pretty long day! No photo
for the matriculation fair, but thought like I need to dedicate a post to this,
in case future me needs to refer to how I entered the current hellhole I’m in.
Registration occurs in
timeslots, and depends on your school.
Surname, W, I went for the
later slots. At the same time paid for the orientation week.
Can I say I went through
everything alone and it felt rather intimidating?
Especially the cca booths. I
stuck to xiuhan, which I saw, and I grabbed her all along LOL, until Irene
appeared and I lost her.
According to ailing I should
have like, told her I was done and was upstairs…GOMENASAI.
But then again, I didn’t know
anything. Hehe.
I have to say the
matriculation fair is really a mini version of hell. It was so cluttered, and
everyone is trying to promote their clubs and societies. CB encounter with
someone who tried to deny us of our faith (no further remarks shall be made),
and when I saw mr lum I WAS SO EXCITED!!!! Then, I shouted out so loud, and I
couldn’t escape the signing up for NUSCO… not when mr lum was there as a
spokesperson. Simply cannot.
After the terrifying
encounter, and thanks to ailing’s company, we parted our ways and I went to my
second kantao for the day – ANOTHER KTV SESSION WITH QUAGGA!
At first we had a few more
people, but in the end only me, Joanna, huimin and zack turned up (zack was
very late). YK could have joined us too but apparently he was too busy in a gay
club in malaysia.
Photographs to prove our
madness:
MY SEXY SOLE
i remembered i did something really embarrassing with the instrument
Can I say it was freaking
bad, I lost my voice after the extension of the k session. We ended up staying
up until midnight…
Shared a cab with zack, and
after he left, I had many conversations with the taxi uncle… am I conversation
magnet?
I need to repeat that I
lost my voice while singing k.
This is a first for me.
6. 29 July -
Queensway w Bragang
Chill time is always a good
time.
Funtimes with bragang, and hadn’t met yushan in a long long while man.
Had both curry chicken and
laksa at Queensway to reminisce the old times, and continued to ikea to have
cheesecake, tea and chicken wings (just me)
Funny points of the day as we
gossiped were “ZHONG DIAN GETTO” and “ZHONGDIAN CUO!”.
I love my old people.
7. 30 July -
31July Camp Vision
[Day 1: 30 July]
This 2D1N camp I don’t even
know why I went for.
Seriously I was all alone
when I signed up for it. But in uni, you have to go out and make friends
anyway.
Didn’t know anyone and it was
so awkward at the initial state.
But saw meiling LOL.
Awkwardly hanged around.
Really awkward.
Final destination was some
ulu LT, and icebreak games start. Quite a small group of people.
Then without further ado,
games started. This is a 2D1N camp what.
The funniest game would be
the blowing pingpong balls on flour, with yakult straws, bubble tea straws etc
etc.
DAMN. INTENSE.
Oh ya forgot to introduce my
group name – spiderman.
Afterwards we faced the
tragedy of disbanding, because everyone in the group left. Well, that happened
in day 2 so we’ll leave it until there.
Awesome OGL – Rachel <3
Then there’s also valentin and Daniel, who assisted the camp.
First day also consisted of
water games / dirty games.
Shampoo-ing hair to create
foam: even the girls had to participate.
Then, splashing water at
opposite team members if fail to identify the person’s name.
Minion game with sponge on
forehead (INSERTS PHOTOGRAPHS), THIS ONE TOO FUNNY ALREADY.
ME AND MY PARTNER
KEPT KENA ATTACK.
Then, it was water bombs
time… at the campus field.
S’OW was taking place
simultaneously, and we watched them learn mass dance.
The water fight was crazy.
And the objective was to have your group member’s newspaper around the neck
(which took the form of a toilet seat paper) have to be dry.
Then it was dinner time lo.
Afterwards we sneaked into
one of the person’s raffles hall to bathe, and lepak at some air-conditioned
place, to sleep.
Well before that we also went
for supper along the stretch of shophouses @ pasir panjang, and we played the
communist game.
DAMN FUN!!! IRINA THE TROLL
<3
As I was saying, our group
disbanded by midnight.
Wait shit I forgot a whole
chunk of events – we had running man at night. And we only had like 6 members
in our team. But it was still fun.
Aiya everything is fun for me.
Because playing running man
at night is way too scary.
We combined with meiling’s
group batman, by midnight, and we formed a hybrid of spiderbat.
Their group members are so
nice man.
The next day, morning, we
went to sentosa.
Played the bui game and minion,
DAMN LAME AND FUN LOL.
The whole day of beach games…
got dunk for the first time. Thanks to the photographer-turned-participant,
zhengyi, for rescuing me.
And because the photographer
followed us everywhere, WE HAD A LOT OF PHOTOS YAY!!
Let the photos do the
talking:
le me leading a cheer. i lost my raybans btw.
i miss my raybans
i love rachel <3
acting cool while blowing balloons
this game damn scary, i can only defend. i don't dare to pop balloons.
thank you to meiling for protecting me during one of the games!
spiderbat liao lo!
the look of despair was real -> we were made to dig the sand to find somethings that cannot be found - finale game.
more photos because we can.
our final task was to unwrap a frozen tshirt... fucking tough i swear.
THE CAMP VISION 2013
SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN THE SEA <3
2D1N just ended like this!
We went to vivo and lepak
while having dinner, and finally went home.
Ok guys I want to die
already. That is all for my July events!
August post coming up soon!
And this is already mid-October.
getting more and more difficult to recall events…
getting more and more difficult to recall events…
But if I don’t do it, it’ll
be regret for life.
Thanks for reading.
And if you only looked at
photos, I HATECHU. HMPH.
Midterms tmr and I’m blogging
this draft. Kwa Kwa.
#rebellious
;Kace






































2 Comments:
COMMENTING AT 1225AM. GUILTY OF NOT READING CAREFULLY. BUT THE LAKSA MAKE ME HUNGRY AGAIN. UR PINK FBT SHORTS ABIT.........(DO U NOE WHY DINOSAUR WAS CALLED PINKY?) ...UR CAMP THE PHOTOS ABIT EPIC WHY GUYS ALL SO UNGLAM DE. OK. SIGN OFF BUAY BUY
omg so many photos
Post a Comment