I was like telling yu "OMG I REALLY NEED TO GET MY BLOG
POSTS DONE"
& she be like "Bitch, No One Is Reading Your Blog."
Damn
you people.
October
2
October – Lunch with kiwi ( at jem )
3 October – Lunch with wenwei & Dong
11 October – USS HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT + Sleepover
12 October – Wonderland; NUSCO Concert.
13 October – Drinks fiesta + Dinner with Amanda
17 October – SGC MGM
18 October – Dinner with Siemens
20 October – Wild Honey + FAP! @ Sidewalk + Timbre
3 October – Lunch with wenwei & Dong
11 October – USS HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT + Sleepover
12 October – Wonderland; NUSCO Concert.
13 October – Drinks fiesta + Dinner with Amanda
17 October – SGC MGM
18 October – Dinner with Siemens
20 October – Wild Honey + FAP! @ Sidewalk + Timbre
25
October - Sushi with bitches + goodbye string
26
October - Biz Comm rehearsal at Ary's house
27
October - Rebond hair + Bonka
30
October - Whole day of meetings
31
October - Pak Thor
November
1
November - NBC 1st Meeting & ZOUK!!!
2
November - FOP Strategic Meeting & Hangover
8
November - Presentation ties and meeting with Irene
10
November - GET CHEESY!
12
November - Marketing and Biz anal Presentations
14
November - FIPD BURDEN Sidewalk MGM
16
November - Marketing Exam & Hangout at town
17-24
November - 8 days of confinement
25
November - Econs exams
28
November - SS and Biz anal exams + Lepak
at Cher's (LIBERATED)
29
November - Dyed hair @ Shunji with Szenee
30 November - KBOX with yu & ZOUK!!!
30 November - KBOX with yu & ZOUK!!!
Here I
am, again, and this time, I aim to finish two months within one blog post.
Ambitious? Yes. Do I have a choice? No. LET'S GO! 不想欠著一屁股的債。
1.
2 October – Lunch with kiwi ( at jem )
I think JEM's
ceiling collapsed? & we went on the day it reopened after a week of
closure. I abit scared to go in alone - 怕死。
So i sort of got
khee to accompany to walk into jem HAHAHAHA
I think we
didn't take any photographs, but since she's an important bitch in my
life, it's probably just to document like we had a great
time together over the meal. <3
This isn't
making sense leh... how come no photographs :O
2. 3 October – Lunch with
wenwei & Dong
Oh ya
it's totally possible to not have photos. Met up with wenwei and dong in school
to update wenwei on what we've went through during the CEP Network retreat.
Just a
one liner to state that I got do stuff in school one.
Wah I
can't even tank my singlish.
3. 11 October – USS
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT + Sleepover
If I'm not wrong
I think we went on the first day of the horror night? Or was it the second day?
Either way, we were one of the first few waves la.
Initially the
plan was to go as cutiepie - novita - gerlai (because they too hapz they have their own big group of
friends ): ) budden, russyboh joined us!
Since this thing
happened like two months ago, the best my memory can do is that we actually
went to 2/3 of the haunted mansions (shipwreck and the chinese opera one). Have no
idea what the 3rd one is about, but I'm guessing it's related to the theme of
the 3 sisters la
Like from this
photograph, try not to look behind us.
If you did, now, look behind
you.
:O
Can I leave the
photographs to do the talking. Or scaring?
real actual breathing piece of sh
so tall so vampire
flash gives you a closer/clearer view but I'd appreciate it if it isn't so clear. #FML
skulls <3 and candles meh
my favourite retarded bros
damn funny they saw this and went "YIJUN AND YIXIU!!!" (twins)
queuing for one of the haunted house
Highlight of the
night was when the staff and all starts to scary ary hahahaha she just scream
and run around it was damn entertaining to watch :P
OH AND I SAT ON
THE TRANSFORMERS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. #ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKED
The queue for
the haunted houses are long but still tankable.
When the whole
thing ended, I went to ary's house for a sleepover, because she's scared. Ya.
I lugged myself
/ left it in her car and before we reached her house we grabbed some nuggets
and drinks from mcd's drivethrough.
Had to sleep
early because we have marketing seminar the following morning.
4. 12 October –
Wonderland; NUSCO Concert.
Say until like I
very hapz like that.
Early in the
morning, had the marketing seminar I just mentioned a few sentences ago. Class part is
SUCH A BURDEN.
Oh ya, fy drove
us to school from her house. Midway we went to mcd drive through again to pick
up breakfast. Almost royally late.
And she threw my
hash brown away = my favourite
item of the breakfast set.
And I was damn
kuazhang... I forgot to bring my name card and thus will be denied of class part opportunities. I
had my dad drive all the way to school to deliver the card, but me and fy was
late.... and the seminar was at 8am somemore ): sorry papa <3
So he left my
name card on top of the hose... Sorry and thank you so much!
After the
seminar ended, I solo-ed and grabbed my instrument and all and went to UCC. But
I was too early and I totally didn't know where to go. So i took my time in the
washroom, running around alone and touch up makeup.
Oh ya, before I forget,
here's a short clip of fy reacting to her car kena bird shit in the bird shit
zone... damn cute
hahahaha
Oh ya back to where I was.
After getting sick of the washroom, I sat down on some weird bench in front of the落地玻璃窗 and started texting around for moral support. (Cause I'm alone in a strange place not knowing where to go)
After a little while I gave up hope on people in the whatsapp group replying to my queries and I just stalked people from other sections and FINALLY MADE MY WAY TO THE BACKSTAGE.
Insert camwhore photographs.
I don't know
about the concert la.. we took a relatively shorter while to prepare for it.
Even had to burn midnight oil and it was
really quite risky for our reputation cause most of us are like
freshies/newbies and the attachment to the group is just not there.
It was a Studio Ghibli and cartoon music themed concert. More 親民 I would say. Not
everyone appreciates Chinese music. Was quite addicted to some of the pieces we
played, especially Umi no Mieru Machi. Princess Mononoke was like a nightmare and Howl's
Moving Castle :O IDKW but I don't really dig the version of Laputa Castle we
played... not my cup of tea.
Front stage photos:
camwhore with le hu
gaohuz.
Backstage photos (cr: yaobra)
me and le jian.
eating merci chocos while doing crazy poses. really laughed until cannot tank
le gaohu fresh blood
WE USED TO ATTEND NUSCO CONS FAITHFULLY EVERY YEAR. NOW WE PERFORM.
waiting rooms - camwhore begins.
highlight of this picture - find yourself
way too much
i hid in the closet and came out.
no shame no gain
comments have it that yaobra looks like she gonna elbow me boobs
which reminds me midway of the rehearsal we ran out to have some lunch cause we friggin hungry.
and our nice exes came to visit us!! (actually only yangqin right wlao)
rvco!
obligatory wushu pose.
me and my mama. my mama loves this photo: thanks yaobra!
and many thanks to lovely rachel who not only came down to the concert but also bought me delicious cookies from M&S. WOOHOO!
Anyway, at night
went to Jack's Place for dinner with my parents. Could have stayed longer to
take photo with lum lum but my mother was fhrumpgry (fucking hungry + grumpy). Already made her sit
through in concert she has no interest in... can't push too far. I think my mother shouted
my name while I was on
stage again LOLOLOLOL. But thank god not many people know me by my Chinese name
:P
5. 13 October – Drinks
fiesta + Dinner with Amanda
The first event we (marketing department) took up to promote our
stuff at Sidewalk Gallery Cafe. Really huge thanks to zhuyue for all the
brainstorming and blueprints (LOL act yige) and decorations and planning she
came up with! So devoted, and the final product produced by her was really damn up to standard!
Sadly, the event
was not as successful as we wanted it to be. Did reflection and it could be
due to a lack of publicity and adverse weather conditions. Albeit, it was still
a learning experience. We all make mistakes anyway.
ferocious! early prepping.
our new drink and cutie sirong and xinru!
JUST LOOK AT JESS, SHE CANNOT TAKE HER EYES OFF SJ ONE LEH #STIR
#Marketingdepartmentftw
We really super gum and I'm really glad to have these people with me in the
most awesome department in sidewalk :P
It wasn't my
shift that day but I went down to help and be the official photographer for the
day anyway. After which I went home to freshen up before heading to Little
India, where I have a date with my bitch Amanda. BEEN SUPER LONG SINCE WE LAST SAT DOWN TO TALK.
She was late
(well, nothing less from Amanda) because she forgot to bring her phone. &
she realized it when she reached the MRT station from her place. Well played.
The plan was to
meet at City Square Mall, to try out the pancakes, which quoted from her
friend, "If you've not tried
Paddington, don't tell others that you've eaten pancakes before"
AND REALLY THE
PANCAKES REALLY UP ONE LEVEL ONE.
cute menu
i also want
took damn long to decide, watch her trying to maintain
avocado, because it spells love.
amanda's one with salmon. looks damn freaking good.
i cannot not have bacon and protein. even the mashed potato is fucking gold. wlao this one really too much already -swallows saliva-
Maybe we were
deprived from good food for too long, but I swear in that 30 minutes or so
while we were savouring our happiness, we felt so blessed. <3
Afterwards we
just hang around and talked about the beginning of our uni life and went up to
the arcade to take selfies :P
Food, Food and
more Food.
6. 17 October – SGC MGM
Was this the
first MGM? Can't remember already. Anyway, just photographs.
Always happy to
have my laopo wimme <3
7. 18 October – Dinner
with Siemens
And met up with
colleagues/superiors finally, for a dinner and short gathering!
Amusing how NONE
of us were on time for the date.
There were long
queue everywhere at the places we wanted to eat. (causeway point)
We finally
settled on this penang buffet place, cause the queue moved faster and can accommodate
more of us.
The main point
of this gathering was for us to catch up and catch a glimpse of baby lian,
andy's son! (from The
Philippines) Super cute >< 討人喜歡
Andy brought his
family along to the dinner too (wife and mother), and khailing, our favourite
supervisor was also there. Also familiar faces of ex-colleagues, ada and
jasmine.
ooh baby lian!
us release warriors with baby lian!
lian and leandro
table photo!
Ada was super
cute please, couldn't stop laughing at her lupsup jokes and stories HAHAHAHAA.
Had a great time
catching up with The Marcus and alicia the yoyo too. #releasewarriors
This night
reminded me of the awesome 5 months I had with them. #permagrateful
8. 20 October – Wild Honey +
FAP! @ Sidewalk + Timbre
Also not a lot
of content to cover la, just a relatively more crammed day.
Early in the
morning, went to Wild Honey for brunch with Doob. Made a reservation at chope prior,
and wow quite glad I did.
BRUNCH FOOD IS
GOOD FOOD LA OMG T_T #criesariver
But hahahahaha
use credit card la of course.
doob say i taitai
almost got judged, kena photobombed
MINE. LOOKS GOOD RIGHT? SAY YES.
DOOB WITH HER OBSCENITY.
ME WITH MY FUTURE FATS.
DOOB WAS VERY DISTURBED BY THE SANDWICH.
(sorry and
thanks baba <3 next time i work got buying power then i buy food for you and
mama)
Caught up and
wanted to pretend I'm not doob's friend throughout :P
Afterwards she
followed me to sidewalk (my shift day) and she stayed there throughout in an
attempt to mug for her subjects.
Interesting
thing was that jun wanted to come down and visit me at my shift. So we sort of
had an unplanned FAP reunion.
Camwhored
freaking loads (like the good old days la omg.... a wave of nostalgia just hit me hard in
the face)
so much swag
FAP REUNITE AND DOOB'S FACE (CAPS BUTTON NOT SPOILT)
WITH MA JUN <3
Laopo even
joined in with the camwhore, and she was like "i approve". Funny
thing watching doob and jun quarrel and HAHAHAHA 'HEY PRETTY ;)'
After jun left,
doob was still there (up until slightly before closing), and we did a few more
embarrassing pseudo modeling shots.
TOTALLY NOT MODEL MATERIALS.
LOL. LOLOLOLOLOL.
CANNOT LA.
Always doing
things that gives people license to judge us.
Also talked
about things that happened in the past, actually quite interesting to note how
much things have changed and how some things just won't change.
Meet up in
January, she just suggested via SMS. But with her london trips and whatnot, i
think.... impossibru lo.
Oh ya I thought
the day ended.... not yet!
There was a
failed outing to Timbre! (not exactly failed la, but supposed to have more turnups, but there was
only 4 in the end)
And it was all
the dajiejies (actually just one year older than me), but still, had a chill
out night at timbre.
Had a hard time
located the place together with olivia, and especially since it's raining quite
heavily. But thanks to gut feel, we finally found the hidden gem.
oli's beer
my apple martini
truffle fries - too damn good
the second fattening drink.
half duck pizza, half sth else i can't even remember
Really needed the drinks.
No bands were
playing that night, but the music, ambiance, the conversation, food, alcohol
and uluness of the place sufficed.
Had an apple
martini and some other very fattening drink LOL.
I cannot not
drink ):
#alcoholic #mymothercallsme小酒鬼 #DNA
I ended early,
they went on to have more desserts.
Oh, on the way
back, we passed by SMU and saw a sea of smuggers.
Scary.
9. 25 October - Sushi
with bitches + goodbye string
Finally a MRC gathering with two of my favourite
bitches. (Disbanded)
Someplace near for me and khee, at jcube. I was just
craving sushi la. Sorry bitches.
Saw so many familiar people... also saw yingwai in his
police uniform LOL.
Anyway, we stayed in the restaurant for super long...
until the seats got heated up.
Time flies when you're with your favourite people la.
The goodbye string thing is just to commemorate one of my string falling
off - three of them initially - I had on me since the
Thailand trip in April. Not sure if it represented love or career. Neither
maybe?
10. 26 October - Biz Comm
rehearsal at Ary's house
Whole
day of hardcore preparation and rehearsal of burden Biz Comm GOP at Ary's
house.
(i just
noticed I always use Ary/Fy/Arianna interchangeably)
We were
doing DBS for the presentation. Thanks to Freddie who won the scissors
paper stone fight against the other team! So that we didn't have to do PSC.
Well,
napped, play on Ary's big bouncy inflatable grey ball (see: wrecking ball), and
my twin (HER TEDDY BEAR). She saw me stick to
her bear like gum and she's like "Girl you look like you're born together
with the bear"
Just
photographs/camwhore photos of me and my twin:
11.
27 October - Rebond hair + Bonka
FINALLY REBONDED MY HAIR (a day before bizcomm presentation
LOLOLOL)
At jb again (cheaper ma)
Went to bonka and had 1to1 dinner with my daddy.
The traffic jam back to SG was crazy - took us 3 hours,
when our house is just like 20 minutes drive away from the customs.
12. 30 October - Whole
day of meetings
Apparently had a whole day of hardcore meetings with
both marketing groups. So busy didn't even have time to have lunch with Jan,
even though I promised her ):
Damn shagged.
13. 31 October - Pak Thor
Forgot what happened before 4pm already... but just
stayed back in school and waited for the others to go to this "Pak
Thor" event together HAHAHA. It' just some bizad welfare thing where we
get to see the movie (THOR) for $4.50
(and later when we reached their we realized that's not the only lobang :
there's also free
coke and popcorn for everyone!!!)
The whole cinema kena bao-ed by bizad. Sibei Shiok
Was almost late for the movie thanks to the massive
traffic jam and drag here drag there.
Split into two cabs. Got a little car sick but I
maintained :(
Finally reached. Sat beside cutie huishi hahhaha.
AND OMG
LOKI LOKI LOKI HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!
Went home, took bus, saw someone familiar board the
bus. Just wanted to listen to my music, but 奉陪到底 with the conversation :P
Tired leh.
-------------------------------------
That concludes October, next we have November!
14. 1 November - NBC 1st
Meeting & ZOUK!!!
We held
our first meeting today, around evening at pulse.
LOVING THE BEAN BAGS KINGDOM LOL. Suggestion to sleep in this room during the actual camp
itself.
Met the
other members of the MC for the first time, and basically it's a get to know
each other (and their roles) session :D
Familiar
faces, I see.
Cheers
to a great partnership ahead!
At
night... ZOUK LOLOLOLOL
Wah
really YOLO drunk sia.
I overslept (didn't hear my alarm and phone was on airplane mode), and woke
up at around 12mn, when I was supposed to meet the club gang at 11+. I mean,
the real shit doesn't start till like 1+am, so whatever I just threw on some
clothes and cabbed down to the place.
My dad
was like quite happy that I overslept and thought I won't go out already -
NOPE.
So I
finally reached the place and laopo and soon came out to fetch me = they
fucking tipsy already.
Since
they were all rushing to go in, I had to down so much alcohol (and I did it
rather quickly) in order to faster reach "that state". People there
that day PLZ DO NOT REVEAL MY WEAKNESS ALCOHOL LOL.
There
were so many people there that night :O
Anyway,
I didn't even realize I'm drunk... after the day laopo told me I was breaking
out in cold sweat and became unresponsive and kissed some dude and LOL. The
next thing I remember is that they dragged me out of the club and I was by the road puking.
All I
could hear was "You need to get it out of your system" "Are you
ok" "Continue puking" and meanwhile h.chyi the clubber/joker started taking photos of me.
BUAY
TANK PLZ. #Hotmess LOLOLOL
But
everyone was like taking care of me la #supergrateful
Sorry I burden. Next time
don't dare already.
Laopo
ran across the road dangerously to get me water, Amanda (the senior) took care
of me and rubbed my back, and all the others was also there to take care of me
like passing me tissue and all.
Quite an experience.
Laopo
also had her fair share of wildness (cannot reveal hahahah) AND SHE CRACKED HER IPHONE UNKNOWINGLY.
After
the event, both of us start to examine the damages, and we found ourselves with
quite a lot of bruise, scratches and orh cheh.
NEVER
AGAIN.
But you
only live once.
15. 2 November - FOP
Strategic Meeting & Hangover
Quite
suicidal to go clubbing the previous night before such an important meeting,
where the FOPs come together for the first time.
But no
worries, turns out that I'm not the only one who went last night.
Russy
and Leon and Chet all went, and most from JnH also went. #lastwarning
They looked more shagged
than me
Russy
sat beside me and seriously he just reeks of alcohol LOL. Then he kept koping
my pu'er tea...
Forgot
to mention it was quite dramatic while I walked to the carpark. I was still
puking and suffering from the hangover. Damn uncomfortable I had to induce
vomit while at home. But on the way to the car park, I just calmly squat down near the drain and puked my entire soul into
it.
Some
little girl was nearby and initially she was like, ok wait I illustrate.
Me: -squats-
Girl: Mommy what is she
doing?
Me: -pukes fountain of
liquids-
Girl: EEEEEEEEE
LOLOLOLOL
who told you to look at me :P
pizzaaaaaaaaa
16. 8 November -
Presentation ties and meeting with Irene
I don't
think there's photographs. But after the first round of presentations, our
group was quite scared about the marketing presentation and boss gave in and
decided that we should also dress up for the occasion (I mean bitch please,
seriously everyone spoilt the market. See:
kimonos, skits, cross-dressing, going MBS book room, comedians)
That's
why even though it's so near the finals, me and peiwei volunteered as tribute
and went FEP to get ties for the rest of our member's behalf.
Near
evening, laopo joined me instead and we just roamed around lo.
17. 10 November - GET
CHEESY!
This is
a huge burden. It's been keeping me from being happy throughout bits of
October and November.
Though
grateful for Olivia's support, I'll really appreciate it if the messages spam
on the inadequacy does not roll in the night before the actual event.
IMMENSELY GRATEFUL FOR
MARKETING'S SUPPORT.
Really
sia, everyone who helped with the props creation, really, thank you so much.
<3 Owe you guys so much.
thanks to chingwoon for the NA!
says it all.
ferocious came down to support!
yup my trademark curvy with a jess looking :O
polaroids!
Went
out to SMU to sell the nachos. (thank you to all who donated / bought and the
support!) Saw Anthony there too! He's upset I found his secret mugging hideout.
:P
Also
distributed the fliers and did dangerous delivery services.
Relatively a more
successful event.
You
have no idea how glad I was when it's over. THANKS LAOPO FOR THE SUPPORT.
18. 12 November -
Marketing and Biz anal Presentations
Two
bombs in a day. The week where everyone else starts mugging for marketing
finals.. haiz.
Anyway,
finally this day concludes both marketing and biz anal. Felt so good to unload
a burden. Wait, two burdens.
Marketing mkt1003 -
Boss/CEO: Wenjie - thank you for the direction and everything you provided the team with. Without you we couldn't have even see the alphabet A for the project.
CFO: Peiwei - thank you for being the air purifier and ideas box for the group!
Board of Directors: Simin - your anal-ness ensured quality work.
Manager: Thomas - your typos and grammar last warning.
chet you #lastwarning
moral of story: cannot ask greg to take photo
I'm the
secretary btw, duh.
Biz anal dsc1007-
This
one is SO MUCH OF A BURDEN, but the project was really damn suibian. We didn't
even rehearse for long and the rehearsal process was just ROFL.
Working
with favourite group of people, so no sweat la! But also because we're so
familiar with one another, no one wanted to take a group photo.
Oh
highlight of the presentation is that we actually treated the class laduree. And
dear fy didn't know that she don't need to buy box one (she every time buy the
box and throw them away... and didn't know.)
NEVER
EVEN TRIED BEFORE LEH ):
we also had the theme of pck. sorry freddie.
someone asked "WHERE DID HE GET THE WIG?". nope, it was just ary's curler.
Meanwhile let me insert photographs of other groups presenting.
this one cannot fight one
wow.
mario bros
some things you just cannot explain
19. 14 November - FIPD
BURDEN Sidewalk MGM
FIPD is
yet another burden that just constantly rang in my head. Oops I only took a day
to prepare my chosen university of Todai.
But so
glad it's over.
We're
the only 3 people group in our class.
Thanks
chu and isaac! <3
Went
home, and at night came back to school for MGM.
So many
burden WHYYYYY
Oh ya i
think before the MGM went to have nene chicken with laopo.
And
sorry to meiqi for the laptop thing T___T
20. 16 November -
Marketing Exam & Hangout at town
First
time taking paper, but the venue was a bit weird -> in the LT.
Awkward
position, sore necks and restricted movement.
Cui
paper. Cannot la, wlao.
Don't
talk about it already I don't really want to recall.
Afterwards
went to town. Ary drove me and Novita drove matt, we followed their cars, and
me and ary agreed that we're both glad we're not in ta's car LOL.
She
drove damn fast O___O
Both of the cars stopped at her place and we brought one car out instead (ary's, of course)
Both of the cars stopped at her place and we brought one car out instead (ary's, of course)
Matt
went off, and the 3 of us went to dynasty to have
some xlbs.
Then
waited for Ary to settle bank stuff. So me and ta snapchatted/ camwhore.
ta was like "wow my side profile quite pretty". THIS GIRL AH LOLOL.
Then
macaroons. FINALLY TRIED LADUREE. REALLY QUITE GOOD.
Then
shopped around the area and checked out the new robinsons.
Then
this is where i kena bird shit while walking down
Orchard Road. Seriously what's with the
angry birds???!!!
Also
bought loads of food home.
ary doesn't want to take photo with us T_T
21. 17-24 November - 8
days of confinement
After
that day (marketing finals, previous item mentioned), I did not leave house for
8 days straight. My dad says I started to behave like a mental patient.
Ok can.
#reading
week
22. 25 November - Econs
exams
First
paper I had that's held at SRC. Can I don't talk about this.
23. 28 November - SS and
Biz anal exams + Lepak at Cher's
(LIBERATED)
Basically
I dislike talking about my papers.
In
between the papers, went to cher's hall to lepak.
no shame begins
AND
SING K, WHILE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE REVISING.
Actually,
in retrospect, heng we sang k instead. My biz anal is gonna suck anyway.
I have
to say it was like one of the worst paper I did in my entire life (for me).
Damn.
Fruck.
24. 29 November - Dyed
hair @ Shunji with Szenee
Finally
did something I've been itching to do.
Colored
dyed is called ash blue (it's just the name, it doesn't mean that it's supposed
to be blue -.-)
i didn't know snapchat works like this HAHAHAH
before
THANK YOU SZENEE FOR ACCOMPANYING ME!!!! <33333
not say very obvious but can do will do.
25. 30 November - KBOX
with yu & ZOUK!!!
Afternoon sing at night party.
This cannot be elaborated further.
And from there my life changed.
(Actually just lazy to blog alr)
;Kace





























0 Comments:
Post a Comment