Monday, 23 December 2013

I WISH I HAD

September
1 September - XYZ - huishan
7 September - Sidewalk Orientation
9 September - Restricted Week @ NMS
10 September - Peperoni w Spiderbat
14 September - Ambush! w Yu
15 September - Sidewalk + dinner with huishan
16 September - First lunch with Huixin
18 September - First mkt meeting + BFS FINAL + MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!
20 September - Impromptu Jioed by Mui
22 September - 24 September CEP Network Retreat
25 September - UniY EXCO Interview + MKT + Dream
26 September - Strictly pancakes & Biz anal consultation + end
27 September - SIKKEK
29 September - 1st Sidewalk Shift

October
2 October – Lunch with kiwi ( at jem )
3 October – Lunch with wenwei & Dong
11 October – USS HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT + Sleepover
12 October – Wonderland; NUSCO Concert.
13 October – Drinks fiesta + Dinner with Amanda
17 October – SGC MGM
18 October – Dinner with Siemens
20 October – Wild Honey + FAP! @ Sidewalk + Timbre
25 October - Sushi with bitches + goodbye string
26 October - Biz Comm rehearsal at Ary's house
27 October - Rebond hair + Bonka
30 October - Whole day of meetings
31 October - Pak Thor

November
1 November - NBC 1st Meeting & ZOUK!!!
2 November - FOP Strategic Meeting & Hangover
8 November - Presentation ties and meeting with Irene
10 November - GET CHEESY!
12 November - Marketing and Biz anal Presentations
14 November - FIPD BURDEN Sidewalk MGM
16 November - Marketing Exam & Hangout at town
17-24 November - 8 days of confinement
25 November - Econs exams
28 November - SS and Biz anal exams  + Lepak at Cher's (LIBERATED)
29 November - Dyed hair @ Shunji with Szenee
30 November - KBOX with yu & ZOUK!!!


This is the price I have to pay for being lazy. I currently have 3 months of debt to clear. As always. I never seem to be able to clear debts.

So this post will include details of what I actually can remember from the past three months… Ok I need to promise myself to not be so lazy anymore.

Finals are ovaries, and now I can finally sit down, grab a drink, watch a drama while I blog this. Tonight is the night me and Ailing gave up on clubbing to stay home LOL.

1. 1 September - XYZ - huishan
Wanted to have a farewell dinner together with huishan, but sadly, she had something on at the very last minute and cancelled out on us. But it’s ok, we’re cool, and we’re rvcoxyz.

Went to star vista’s itacho to have dinner. Remember how the previous post, I had just broke camp from the LAMP food camp. Rushed over to have dinner only to find out huishan goddess not going </3 my heart is pain.
Still interesting to catch with xyz and peien <3

Omg I should lay off the <3 so gay aiyo.
Food picts time!


And group pict time!


Love them so much.

As usual, talked about random stuff and uni life. Always feels good to reconnect with people you’ve known for most of your life.

2. 7 September - Sidewalk Orientation
Seems like very long ago…. “I said I won’t be back but I went there anyway”
I mean  人都有一种被虐心理|越讨厌就越要跳进去… or is it only me.

I can’t even remember if this is the one at vivo or the one at sidewalk hahaha. Oh it’s the one at vivo. Basically we just had a few games to break ice. And they had a potluck and such. Awkward but ok la fun hahaha, and we saw like random camp goers while we were there.

Pictures time!


group photos - all zhabors (you noticed?)


sibei gloomy


laopo and i <3

Basically we played like some camera timing game…. So there’s really a lot of awkward photos.

What a gloomy day at sentosa.

3. 9 September - Restricted Week @ NMS
Took me a while to actually remember what NMS stands for. National Museum of Singapore. E-learning week, we had. And SS mod is such a burden we had to go down to one historical site and THEN answer forum questions.

I CAN’T EVEN. SO MUCH TIME WASTED.
(i wanted to go sing K // alone) 

But ok la it was fun with my favourite group members hahaha <3 My fifth time at NMS already, but it was the first for most of them. And the best thing, is that it is actually FOC for Singaporeans heheh.


Just a photograph of the gloomy place.

4. 10 September - Peperoni w Spiderbat

Spiderbat’s nth outing. Finally I went, but the photographers were not sent to me. Vaguely remember doing market project homework while stoning at cold stone. SUCH A GOOD KID Y’KNOW.


Anyway what we did was to have peperoni near NJC and afterwards went to town for some icecream. Trolling session all round. Tried to convince them to go the CO concert. But aiyo. Cannot. Valentin did buy the tickets, but he still owe me $20….. How do I get it back from him? [update: so he did pay me via ibanking. didn't check. aiya whatevz]

No photos. Move on.

5. 14 September - Ambush! w Yu
Tried ambush for the very first time! Was not bad but somehow yueyao says all the food that appeared in my photographs looks unpalatable.


the photo quality sibei jialat.... 

Also, I was young and foolish.

Sometimes I just don’t use my brain.

6. 15 September - Sidewalk + dinner with huishan

Final warning: I have no fucking idea which shift I was doing or anything.
I wrote down on my calendar sidewalk, but I don’t remember going down to do anything… my first shift was on 29th September. Strange.

But anyway, at night me and yaobra had dinner and HTHT with huishan goddess. Love how much she trusts us with her stories and I really miss her very much T_T


had ramen at JP's MOF.


SO BEAUTIFUL SO GODDESS LIKE <33333


WHOSE IS THIS?


ACT YI GE JAPANESE GIRL


IS THIS GODDESS SHAN'S FOOD? CAN'T REMEMBER.


SPAS


TIC


GODDESS SHAN TREATED US DESSERTS TOO (we treated her ah ma soy in return)//
because she pangsehed us the other round


i wanted to say 三代同堂 but not exactly true.


Best senior ever <3

Please stay safe and come back soon!!!

7. 16 September - lunch with Huixin
Met her and got to know her well as we were the representatives from each AG in Gizem Clan during O’week to head the cheer fight.

Awesome to find someone I can gum so well with, it’s as if we’ve known each other for a long time, and it’s really easy to share stuff with her.

So we met up for lunch in school despite our totally not matchy timetable, in reedz, and we talked about stuff that could have dire consequences if overheard LOL.


It’s now in December as I’m blogging this, and I’m not really in contact with her anymore. I guess it’s hard to keep new friends (and old friends alike actually) when your worlds don’t overlap? ):

8. 18 September - First mkt meeting + 
BFS FINAL + MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!

I can’t even remember what this “first marketing meeting” is referring to – the module or the sidewalk department.

Either way, it’s the 6th and final 3 hour lesson of our BFS module, and we ended it with a bang – Dining etiquette course, conducted by an ex-pageant lady.

Best part was the free food, but it was much of a burden because it’s really quite difficult to eat glamly, and have to pay attention to so many details while dining, like

1.      Once you pick up both cutlery, you cannot put either of them down, but only both at the same time.
2.      Positions of cutlery when you place them down, differing in terms of during a break or when you finished the meal.


Actually I can’t remember shit already…. #notagoodstudent
I have to say the meal served was not that bad, BUT THE BREAD AND BUTTER SERVED WAS FREAKING AWESOME LOL.

So many people asked for second servings. Machiam hungry ghosts.

But anyway, as I mentioned, it was the last lesson of this half a sem module! Finally have a free day to myself!

Oh, I finally remembered what this first marketing meeting is about…. it's the sidewalk one... Lovely ros brought us mini cream puffs as we held our first meeting in the library


It took quite a while, and after the meeting ended, went to look for Rachel (OGL from camp vision <3 best senior ever in biz) as she invited me to this mooncake festival gathering her church friends and her organized.

The purpose of the gathering according to her, is to provide a place for people to chill and interact and the seniors were also there to show motivational videos (see: nick viujicic) and talk about / give advice on school life to the freshies. Really a kind bunch. And all the pizza and food was FOC!

Then an amazing mistake happened. The pizza delivery delivered a larger size of ALL the pizzas that were being ordered, and didn’t charge extra. Rachel and some of the organizers were damn happy and went all like “Praise the Lord!” Apparently they were initially very worried about food shortage. (Since we all didn’t pay or anything)


But somehow, there was A LOT of food! Most people brought and contributed mooncakes and fruits and food!


Also played simple games and after which Rachel brought me to a corner and with her friends and started telling me about John 3:16. Interesting quote, but I’m not too sure about Christianity. #openmind


Thanks for the invitation~ 

9. 20 September - Impromptu Jioed by Mui

Was feeling lonely on a Friday night and I have no parents nor friends. But mui very nice, she half jioed me out and we had dinner together in town.

It was great catching up with her, and I brought her to the cheap conveyer belt sushi place at 313. <3


Thank you for being there for me, mui bra <33333 #bragang #supportsyouwhenyoufeeldown #preventssagging #whatbrasarefor #MAPOTI


also bought an overpriced earphone fml. 

10. 22 September - 24 September CEP Network Retreat

This one will take quite a while. Groans.

Basically Wenwei and Gareth (P and VP) of Uniy wanted us to go to this “Retreat” in their place, since it’s fully subsidized and apparently it was important but they couldn’t go down. Thus we volunteered (got cheated) on their behalf.

It was a 3D2N camp. Set off from SRC, supported by OSA.

I mean the experience was pretty much torturous and a waste of time since we don’t really fully understand and know how to represent the club’s interests, so a lot of things we couldn’t make decisions for them, especially during the discussions. But it was still a good learning experience.

I have to say it was the first time in my life that I’m in contact with so many Malays and Indians.

Coming from an SAP school, there’s like a good 6 years where I don’t get to interact with people from other races. This CEP Network Retreat was an eye-opener. Definitely. Gained a little bit more understanding of the differences and similarities between us. So in some way, I’m really quite grateful for the opportunity.

But was also kinda shocked when I went there because it was like, only 1/3 of the entire group was Chinese.

The people there were mostly the current or incoming P/VPs of the club and wow their attitude and way they handle things and carry out discussions – no shit.

Oh ya I haven’t said who went with me – Dong <3333 my favourite north Korean.


I’ll just be koping photographs from the official photograph and do captions along the way.
It wasn’t a retreat, it was a boot camp. Only difference was that we got to stay in resorts. The word “Retreat” was a scam T_____T

To summarize what we did during the Retreat, it was all about free food, getting stung by mosquitoes, playing station games (machiam OBS), climbing rocks, zip line, discussing things while dying from exhaustion and 7 habits of highly effective people.
Pictures time: 


reached the resort campsite, with our coach as the backdrop


decent?


my favourite place at the resort - air conditioned. we spent many time in this place strategizing/visioning/debating/discussing and listening to the 7 habits.


the dangerously shaky bridge we have to keep crossing.


skipping rope game #burden


our facilitator, In Terence we Trust

explains our flag and banner.

I didn't really bother taking photographs, cause there was really nothing. Oh ya before i forget, i shared rooms with 3 other very interesting girls - vj, an indian who looks like a malay but can speak super fluent chinese. michelle, a chinese-indian. and xinyu, an authentic PRC.

wow.

day2:

one of the teambuilding games we played, can only use one finger to lift this tyre up, without touching the rod.

groupie self shot! our photographer's camera is super cool and wide angled and everything.


sorry one more photograph of the tyre. you may notice that i'm just like useless. #support LOLOLOLOLOL


we have to build a boat with scrape materials, and fulfill certain criteria. I just watch lo... go there crowd also no use.


THE ZIPLINE IS AMAZING, REALLY. 


DAMN FUN


WANTED TO PLAY AGAIN, but somehow i'm just like stuck at the end point of the zipline to help people get off the zipline.


photography idea LOL.



and of course there's a rock climbing segment!


as i was saying... much time dedicated to discussion of what we want out of the network and how to collaborate.

day3:


groupie/selfie!


normal shot.

and then we proceeded to the place where the finale is being held


nasuha super good at this.


the other nasuha's determination and perseverance is salute-able. she struggled super long in this position.


me in action.

oh ya xinyu was the only one who managed to cross the bridge, together with her comrade from the chinese society club. LOL. we were teasing them but wow their strength.


nasuhaS really struggled 


we were only give a few planks to cross the bridge. one group at each side and the objective is to cross the whole thing.


cannot fall off from this floating thing. dong suggestive much?


keep calm LOLOLOLOL and i ruined my shoes in the process. who cares.


in the end i fell into the milo pond T_T wet underwear damn.


ok the end! thank you dong for being with me! <3


the most overused habit, or sort of like the ONLY one we can remember.

Didn't spend a single ringgit, and it was a rather fruitful learning experience all in all.

11. 25 September - UniY EXCO Interview + MKT + Dream

EXCO interview early noon. Interesting thing was that I really didn’t felt nervous about going there… like I sort of totally forgotten it’s an interview -.- didn’t really prepare also. YOLO.

Happy to see a few familiar faces, and woah! Kenneth was there LOL.

Oh ya along the way I sheltered this guy from the rain and he wished me good luck for my interview :D

Afterwards when to *scape / cine to find my fellow marketing group members and had lunch at OldTown, which was what we were doing for our group report. Instead of doing serious stuff we ended up talking a lot of shit. And stirring shit. Love how honest Thomas was with us.


i think this is one of their only good dishes LOL. #oldtownsucks?

We went to city hall / marina next to *hehe cannot say* and along the way trying to find the OldTown outlet at suntec city, only to find out that it closed down. So we held our meeting in some coffee bean bistro. Super good service and intimidating, but of course there’s service charge, and ok general experience felt rather good. Like, spending money and having yourself treated like a king/queen.

At night was the highlight of my day. #superlongnevergo.

The clubber Grevyi group sort of adopted me into their clubber gang HAHAHAH #LOVEAILINGLAOPO and we went to explore dream this time! Amanda brought her chiobu friend Fiona along and she’s super nice and friendly, always looking out for us <3 Even though she got pestered by two old uncles hahaha. Tell you she chio already. So prior we were drinking and playing games at the Clarke quay hobo bridge.


crazy people hahahaha <33333


Dream’s experience…. Meh. Nice is nice la but a bit boring and which club stops operating at 3am sharp?!!? Ok la it was a Wednesday but whatever?!?!?!
))):

I wanna be young forever.

12. 26 September - Strictly pancakes & Biz anal consultation + end

Early morning met my favourite himbo and bimbo in town for strictly pancakes.


Thereafter Ary drove us back to school and we went for biz anal consultation with Prof Chou <3 Lovely prof lah him.

Somehow we messed up the time and we had two other guys having consultations with him.

Benjamin and Shaun. LOL didn’t really remember the existence HAHAHAHAHA #inmyownworld

Cleared some doubts but aiya ccb no difference.
Whatevz.

Oh LOL the tonnes of stupid things I’ve done.
Well, I was young and foolish x 2

13. 27 September - SIKKEK

Just having good ol’ time chilling with my bras, while lavishing in the getting-prosperous place we live in. JUNCTION 10 HAS KOREAN BUFFET LA LIKE OMFG. FINALLY. THIS PLACE IS STARTING TO GET LIVELY AND LIVABLE.


FREE FLOW MEAT. 


SPOT THE BABY PENISES.


HAPPINESS ON A HOT PLATE.


MY BRAS <3


ME AND MY BRA


Head jerking laughter, and >< eyes and reminiscing and just eating baby penises (yupz no typo) and everything.

Afterwards they accompanied me to post office to collect my junk... and watched me struggle with a huge box and we walked back to our house. popzhapz mui had to leave first.



treated them some small shots of umesho and cognac. nothing much. then we started "gambling"
吃喝賭。。。只差沒有嫖了
Good day.

So hard to meet up nowadays, as yaobra said we are all like walking on different paths. Pity.
Is this a premonition to how I will soon lose all the friends in my life?

14. 29 September - 1st Sidewalk Shift
And tadaaah! First sidewalk shift! Back to business.
Just some random photographs. I can’t remember the details no more.


had some ice cream promotion



sjsjsjj's poker face last warning hahahhahaha


and created an instagram account!

---------------------------------------------------------
And that simply concludes my September Entry. Pretty short compared to how I usually blog right? It's because I don't remember anything anymore.

Awesome, my posts forever snowballing.
I’m never gonna finish.

And I’m always grateful for people who cried and knelt while begging me to blog and reading my entries <3

Fuck you if you can’t see this. (JK I love you guys many many)
Moving on to October later!


;Kace

1 Comment:

Muisock said...

YAYQ updates!!! I see my face finally!!! siao didnt know ur korean guy trip was actually a bootcamp. sounds funner than the bootcamp i just attended..

Post a Comment