Welcome to the final post of 2013.
Seems like a little... late right? it's already nearing the end of the first month of 2014.
But I won't be able to end this post in peace if I don't do a conclusion post. Like how I always do. However, 2013 had been a year where too much happened, and... I don't think I will have enough time to savour all these beautiful moments and condense them into a post. It'll be too much.
So basically i'm going to go month by month, indicating the few highlights...
Also, I'm too lazy to dig photographs from my hard disk... so make do with the lower quality.
Before I start, I realized I had no concrete new year resolutions. It was always "Be yourself and do what you think what you will do". Much ego.
1. January
spent the first day... drinking red wine. high life.
i started work on around the 2nd week of January at Siemens Medical Instruments.
well, and let's not forget the job hunting progress.
Basically there was lots of meeting up with old friends
there was even a class gathering, to meet the people i haven't seen for like 3 years.
2. February
Picked up the hobby of playing with jigsaw puzzles, after office hours with my fellow OL /laopo, still tonnes of meet up with important people in my life.
and how CNY was being celebrated (goes on for 15 days plz) last year, with new additions to the family. virgin attempt at timbre, and also valentine day date, 4buyaolian awesome class gathering, and more kbox. <333 also, i'm just gonna ignore what happened at my workplace, and lump them under the same category. but in between work meals (rush off to meet szenee) and everything else makes it memorable. also met up with le lanjiao , and bitches and
3. March
A LEVELS RESULTS COLLECTION. which was like the first shit that happened in the month of march. expensive karaoke session at ksuites which follows after a bad day. Many open days. more meetups and HTHTs, lots of fun, love and laughter. i had a life. and a haircut. getting publicly shamed by ex-classmate which i pretended not to recognize. also the every year MUST-GO, NUSCO concert,
4. April
And how i became a shopaholic shortly after employment. I think I had all the money in the world. also had a minor car accident which was not compensated for by this bitchy uncle who was using his phone while driving. FUCK. and the police station. and also prawning <3333
and then comes my favourite part (9 days) of April, available in part I and part II.
i'm fucking grateful for the opportunity to play with kids and experience Songkran in the most local way EVER, where we traveled around, splashing water at most everything (except babies and monks). it made me felt so alive again. also, tonnes of good food, and sweating, and just sleeping at the kampong listening to cocks. that was also the last time i saw my grandmother.
5. May
undoubtedly my favourite part of 2013.
details available here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
and the best part of these blog posts is that it was done during my office hours (also, out of my office hours, if you know what i mean). don't worry, i multitasked and still finished my work before the others did. I don't even want to read the posts in full details because I'm afraid I'll cry (tears of joy). but this line probably will do all the summing up:
Saturday, 25 January 2014
karma.
2013年的5月;
我們度過了幸福難忘的十天。
besides that, did my first beauty blog post!
6. June
and went on this rampage on fulfilling all my childhood fantasies, such as becoming a dj (i try) and working part time at a cosmetic store. i learnt so much within a short period of time. and albeit it was tiring and just fucking demanding, i'm glad i placed myself through the test of one month. (like, not leaving my post before the contracted period)
and of course june is my birthday month, where i got a haircut and had food at JB for the day (despite the haze). shopaholic part II btw. those things aside, still had my catching up moments, brave through the haze.
7. July
well, XYZ outings, and meetups are just part and parcel of life. i started to accumulate so much backlong (too much life, no time to blog), i begin to do macro-blogging. things worth mentioning are all the titles of the post, well. pre-school life begun, and notable moments include freshmen camps (CAC & Camp Vision) and virgin clubbing trip. and i stopped blogging for a good 3 months. met the first few friends in uni. actually janice is considered the first friend i made in NUS. new bonds are forged, new friends are made, new experiences are felt and new memories form. #nostalgia
i am getting old.
8. August
still on the topic of macro-blogging, and you can find wts happened in august here.
it only gets from bad to worse as school begins and everything happened. orientation week, clubbing intensive, integrating into bizad itself, tonnes of (external) examinations, flagging, falling sick, more zouks, first day of school, new cliques, more ccas. #schoollife.
9. September
meanwhile, september happened.
more xyz outings, going back to places I would have avoided for the rest of my life, outings with camp OGs, goddess shan <3, making more new friends hui<3, meetings, meetings, meetings, getting scammed into boot camp, out of comfort zone, more clubbing, food, food, sidewalk.
10. October
more meetups, going out with new friends, first nusco con, more sidewalk, meetings, meetings, presentations, work, frustration, usual things happen. just refer to this post for just about EVERYTHING. the thing about why i'm not reminiscing so much from this point onward was because of the backlog syndrome i was telling you about.
11. November
Basically I squeezed two months into the same blog post. never again. (lies)
it was the examination month and was really quite hectic. but i'm glad it's over. I'm never looking back.
to add on to the finals stress, there was also events to head, dramas to act, and 7 days of confinement. November was horrible in retrospect.
12. December
Which all the made December so sweet. "Rid Devils, Lose Angels" - says Irene.
so much happiness packed within 31 days I can't even believe it happened.
ok i mean like, it was partly torturous but WHO CARES IT WAS FREE.
-------------
i apologize for the poor color coordination of this post.
& once again i'd like to thank everyone who played a role (minor or major) in my life in 2013.
nice meeting most of you <3 and always great to have those few who played a constant in my life.
thanks for everything.
You can find me at chyisus.blogspot.com (2014), albeit nothing is up there yet as of now.
;Kace
Posted by Kace at 06:33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
And: I left for UK in 2013 HAHAHAHA
YOU ALSO KNOW STILL DARE SAY
NICE POST!! always damn impressed how u can always have the motivation to do such a summary post. *applause*
Post a Comment