Chapter 5
The story will
always start with how we woke up in the morning. Didn’t have a very good sleep
as the bed is too small… I’m really sleeping on the edge this time.
After the very
risky bath in the sexy toilet, we went down to the dining area to have our
complimentary breakfast. Really have to say that yaobra is quite good at
finding cheap, convenient and clean hotels (the 3Cs).
Typical view of
the how the breakfast in the hotel looks like.
As usual, they serve Western and
Asian.
Had a bowl of
century egg porridge, and it was DAMN NICE OMG.
After our
leisure breakfast, we sort of realize that we don’t have much time left if we
wanted to catch the 9:30 bus that sets off from the高鐵站。
I
think I didn’t explain much about the 好行套票:
Basically,
we wanted to visit both 九族文化村 and 日月潭。
So
taking into account all the transport fees that we will have to fork out, such
as the yatch, cable car, shuttle bus and of course the entrance tickets, the
NT990 package was the wisest choice.
在那當下,我們並不知道那是悲劇的開始。
可能只是因為我們人品不好,所以發生很多不順利的事情。不過如果你也想一日遊兩天,這個套票還算挺劃算的。有意購買者可以在臺中高鐵站詢問臺5/6號出口處購買。臺中火車站可能也有賣。
Anyway,
back to where I left off – we had just finished breakfast.
After
asking the lady at the counter (who was super flustered yesterday afternoon)
how to go 臺中高鐵 via public transport, we somehow reached the
conclusion that we will take the public
bus to 臺中火車站, and a from there, a train to some stop that is near 高鐵。
So
after walking a short stretch of road as we turn right after exiting from the
hotel, we went out to the main road and scout for very tall bus signposts.
FELT LIKE PABO.
I
don’t even know how they manage, but the rest of them were like so zai THEY
COULD ACTUALLY READ THE BUS SIGNBOARDS MEANT FOR GIRAFFES / TALL PEOPLE /布島族。
I
regret that I am not tall enough to take a photograph of the bus signboard
thing for you.
Also, I would like to salute le
bras for their ability to navigate through Taichung.
After
(they) contemplated (they) finally came to a conclusion of which bus we will
take and where we will alight.
The
bus came shortly (ok, relatively.) and we took the 0 dollar bus again. I think
that we were sort of addicted to this choice of public transport, because
saving ~NT40 really felt like a great difference to us.
But
the bus ride was rather eventful as the bus driver almost drove into the wrong
road. He later apologized and said he thought he was driving another bus.
Throughout the ride, he kept talking to himself (or someone we simply cannot
see), over the loudspeaker. I vaguely remember the content about him talking
about how he wants to pick his son up from somewhere. OMG why do I remember the
most insignificant detail?
Mui
kept giving me the “WTH is he talking to/about how come I cannot understand”
look.
But
then again, mui could never understand anything from loud speakers/ PA system,
because, me too. (Really leh, in every form of transport – trains, bus and
airplanes - we’re on, we’ll just keep complaining that ‘WTH IS THAT PERSON
TALKING ABOUT?”)
It
was 9:10am when we finally reached臺中火車站.
We
immediately rushed off to the counter, and looked for the tickets sale portion
and wondered how we can get to le高鐵.
BUT LO AND BEHOLD:
Shit
I realized that I didn’t take a photograph.
But
there was this gigantic board situated right above the counters, again at a
height that’s meant for giraffes and people with long necks + super good
eyesight.
To
me, it looked like the stocks market - the density of information in traditional
Chinese = totally incomprehensible.
I
guess it was too much for my bras too and thus we just decided to take a cab to
高鐵站. (WE REALLY SHOULD HAVE DONE SO EARLIER)
I
seriously suspect that we’ve spent all our luck of the day on the taxi we took.
Mr
Taxi was so fast and furious!!
We
told him we were trying to catch a 930 日月潭接驳车,
and also told him about the 990 package. So he was like either trying to
ensure that we make it on time, or maybe he was just driving at his usual
speed.
Surprisingly,
considering the speed he was driving at, he was still like damn chilled and we
were also engaged in interesting conversations.
There
comes the highlight of my day.
He
started to speed at 100km/hr along the road (SG’s road limit for this kind is
50km/hr), and just beside our car was a臺中火車operating on its tracks.
We were travelling at the freaking
same speed.
(Taxi and Train)
(Taxi and Train)
司機大哥樂呼呼的說“哇!我們和火車一樣快吔!原來火車是這個速度啊。。”as he sat back on his driving
seat and enjoyed while still driving at 100km/hr.
我表示我稍微有點擔心自己的安危,不過大多還是覺得很好笑。
其實也沒有覺得啦,我和美胸好像捧腹大笑啦。。。司機也在笑,這位大叔太可愛了啦!
我忘記hyungs的反應了,他們有可能嚇傻了吧 LOLOLOLOL.
Along
the journey, we drove past the日月潭接驳车 that was driving towards the高鐵站, and mr taxi was like
“你們的巴士對不對?有機會趕得上噢!”
At
this point I feel the need to mention that the日月潭接驳车 has a high frequency of picking
up passengers, so there was really no need to rush as the next one will be at
945. Additionally, we also have to take into account the time allocated for
queuing to get onto the bus.
So
halfway through, as we were stuck at a traffic junction near the 高鐵 at 926 am, we sort of like gave up.
Yao bra was like
saying “哎呀 算了啦, 趕不上的”
可是人品爆滿的我們竟然在931am 坐上了剛才看到的那一輛車,連排隊都沒有。
然而從此以後,我們的人品就用光了。
坐了很久的車,睡醒時才發現,原來臺中火車站也有載客處。。所以其實我們根本不需要到高鐵站的。。。不過算了,反正搭小黃那個經理還蠻好玩的,所以就選擇無視了。我隱約記得連胸臉上一臉“他媽的我們sb了”的look.
我們今天的計劃是:
九族文化村 –〉纜車 –〉日月潭 –〉早歸(我要找幹媽)
話說睡了一車的時間,有一個地方本來想下車的結果因為懶惰沒有下,後來才發現我們不應該在那裏下車的,所以說,應該感謝我們的惰性了。
大约1045,我们抵达了九族文化村。
接駁車房放們下車後,我們走了一小段路,往了圖片右邊的門檻走去。
靠近時,瑤胸說了一句“哇!為什麽這裏有one-piece?”
王老師在講,他沒有在聽哦 – 功課沒做足。
九族文化村本來就是one-piece主題遊樂園啊!
好行套票
把好行套票交給櫃臺的小姐後,我們問她最近的廁所在哪兒,然後就往反方向直奔了。我覺得我們的尿袋有老人的年紀 – 通常只是老人旅遊團才會出現的《到處找廁所尿尿》,竟然在我們身上發生了。
我的廁所寫真集
Taken by yaobra,
where the other two were 灑水ing.
Was judged by a random uncle after the photo was taken, and he talked to us and
walked us back to the ticketing counter /entrance.
When we got back at
the entrance, the lady at the counter was like
“噢對,剛剛那幾個去上廁所的”
MUST YOU? #JUDGED.
Then, we skipped
the roads (car park), thinking that we had the place to ourselves, because
there was no one in sight.
And we were greeted
by…
This, a European
style garden
This was just
beside the entrance – a mini train that will bring you around the place.
But it
was painfully slow and since we’re young and everything, we decided to walk
instead.
I think they sold
food because I remember myself swallowing saliva but it was also still too
early for lunch. Way too early, but Taiwan trip is a food trip after all.
Pretty lavender in the garden and me
I recalled it was rather freaking hot and sunny, and it felt especially so after a few days worth of cold weather.
You already know, no way we’re missing such a good opportunity to selca.
Two of the more
significant shots out of 10,
(Left) Mui glamly
hid my face #damnyoumuidamnyou with outstretched arms
(Right) Out of pure
unhappiness as my face was blocked, I hit yaobra’s pseudo glasses (ok not an
accurate description for cosmetic frames) and was apologizing.
Collated comments
for this photograph: 好白阿,我們在地球嗎?
And because we were
so irritated with mui covering our pretty faces during one of the 10x, (to be
made into GIFs) I decided to only include one photo, out of my 3 photos
collage:
The nicer, less thunderous photographs are – wait. Sorry I apologize, it isn’t. The above collage is a collation of 雷人貨。With a waterless fountain looking like something from Angels & Demons. Enjoy.
Continued our trails and saw this hugeass blocked letters of
“LAVENDER LOVE”
Sweet or what? <3
Made a right turn and we approached the stairs that will lead us to the main course of the place:
After much
procrastination, we finally reached!
We sort of shat in
our pants when we saw the crowd oh my gawd I haven’t seen so many people in one
place for the whole of our trip.
我們危機意識到動作不快一點我們今天就玩斷(not typo)了。所以就以飛快的速度,趕在這一拖人前。因為我們四只還算小,所以很快就傳越了這些一坨一坨的龐然大物。
很好笑的是,我們都討厭別人擋在路前面,所以一直念著:“我的光明前程被阻擋,我很不爽!”
Quoting from yaobra “高度還原”
瑤胸在被拍時,被我整了。在眾目睽睽之下,我數 “1,2,3。。。。4,5,6。” 他才發現我早就拍好了 #我調皮壞蛋
這就是室內遊樂園的入口處
稍微有一點點小興奮(其實我蠻爽的),然後像小孩子一樣,什麽都吵著坐!
玩的第一样是无鸭梨旋转木马:
旋木
sad happy song
我屁股的形狀出來了,and nope you cannot unsee.
暖身以后,我们第二个乘搭的是热气球:
看起來也非常沒有挑戰性
不過玩得還是很開心- 有很涼爽的風
然後下一個是必玩海盜船:
太就沒坐了,有一點惡心頭暈,不過勉強還撐得過。
只想順帶提一下:我媽年輕時坐海盜船因為喊太大聲(太害怕),人家gamemaster為了她把海盜船停了下來 – 傳說
我不是我媽的女兒。
發生了幾件事:瑤胸相繼被安全栓子壓住了,他“fuck!!!!”地大喊一聲,然後繼續蛋定的坐海船。還可以幫連胸拍照。強。
結果時候發現他的相機太強悍了,導致安全栓脫漆了。
然後最後坐了一個太空山,類似室內烏漆抹黑過山車。
有一點莫名其妙,因為在裏面什麽鳥都看不到。純屬娛樂,根本就不刺激。
然后就12点了,肚子饿了。
因為是遊樂園,選擇也沒有很多,所以就隨便找了一家看起來可以吃又有給優惠券的餐館。我都把路指出來了,不過大家不聽小人言,所以繞了一大圈才到了餐館。
我點了一份豬排面。。。因為吃雞肉吃膩了,所以比他們付多了許多 (沒有用折扣卷)。加上我不喝可樂,他們又不讓我加錢換水,所以又買了一杯柳橙汁。
真的不是很好吃啦。。
話說我想起一件有趣的事。某個早上我們在酒店吃早餐,然後我拿了幾片油條。美胸問我好不好吃,我就一臉真誠地回答‘不好吃’,結果她果斷站起來去拿幾片來吃。她竟然不相信我!!!
然後大家都說我的rep太低了,也不知道我什麽時候在說真話。
總結來說,沒有一個人相信我 T_T
回到正題
忘了說,我們的餐館是在一間很暗的洞窟,餐廳旁還有一個水性遊樂設施。也就是說在玩那個設施的人都會經過我們在吃飯的地方。略雷人。
吃飽後我們繼續遊走,目標是走到九族文化村的最頂端(從地圖上來看),然後從那裏乘搭日月潭纜車到日月潭。
日行一善餵蚊蟲
所以我們終於經過“九族文化村”了,前面那些遊樂園都是幌子阿!
一堆讓我想起瑤胸清朝末年時代
好多魚,惡心到了吧?
美胸超惡搞的,假裝自己手裏有食物,然後做了拼命往水裏丟食物的動作,把魚兒們耍得團團轉。
等一下,我們是不是在這裏又失去人品的?
魚池的水非常清澈,漂亮吧!
Then we skipped down this very gay road, and me and mui quietly walked behind while the hyungs spazz about something we don’t understand.
The stone man reminded me of myself after the various A level chemistry paps and lian bra added, results collection. And mui’s photobomb level 2001.
Time to do some fan disservice, as I’m trying to chase you away with:
Various photos of yaobra, who’s
obsessed with hooting owls
I am sorry you had to see that
):
Read
this, it’s informative
-inserts
“the more you know” meme-
Spammed
stone statues like the above with interesting captions. This one was
specifically pointed out by mui, to us. And boy, she did it with a straight
face I WONDER HOW.
Continued
walking and we reached a place with clear blue skies (actually I edited the
photo), wax figures and exhibitory huts.
While
yao bra was answering the call of nature, we decided to spend time wisely by
camwhoring.
And
this unfolds lianbra’s tragedy.
For
some reason she decided that it was a good idea to be doing a jumpshot with her
glasses folded and kiapped in line with le cleavage, but apparently it was
not..
Now you have a selected view of what had happened in slow mo.
You
are well come.
And
yaobra came back, saw what we were doing, did the BO JIOOOOOOO face, so we had
to entertain him and take a few more shots.
Random collage of things we saw along the way. I’m in love with the colour of the water wowowowow but you should have seen the dead dragonflies floating on it.
Also, it seems like we’re particularly fond of taking photos of/with stones/rocks.
That patch of bitchy blue on the stone contains our favourite part of the trip.
Anyway, while we progressed towards the cable car that was so effing far, (actually not really, we just managed to procrastinate a little too much), we stopped by and enjoyed a little segment put up by the原住民。
And I totally remember that lianbra was ogling at one of the guy. #色女不矜持
The performance was rather engaging, and mui was so mesmerizing she didn’t want to move long after we decided to continue with our journey to the north.
皇天不負苦心人,我們終於走到了。。。
永遠走不到的纜車
又一件顯示人品的事件 – 搭纜車根本不用排隊
Photo taken by
lianbra #shesacrificed, but mui has been blocked… maybe that why she wasn’t as
suay as the rest of us tree in RYT/SML
SML = similan / sun
moon lake/ 日月潭
Very nice view! (both the foreground and background)
-hands paper bag for puking-
Only we know this wasn’t what we saw.
The colours we saw that day were super bland. #zqqr
We finally reached!
The journey was so enjoyable (mainly because we’re tired from walking and really don’t want to move) we didn’t want to alight + wanted to take back to 九族文化村 and to here again.
We really should have.
所攢的人品從這一刻開始,化為零。
剛剛到日月潭後,我們乘搭給輪椅使用者的電梯,抵達第一樓 #rp-points
其實還蠻美的,如果天氣再晴朗一點,會更漂亮的說
我真的不太記得大家的計劃,因為已經有其他三個人在詢問臺了,所以我也懶得湊熱鬧,反正交給他們就沒錯了嘛。
他們正在問路線時,我忽然覺得口渴,所以去買了一粒木瓜牛奶。
覺得他們英文名可愛了 (統一 = uni president? )
買好之後我回到詢問臺,他們差不多談好了。
本來想要用一點消毒酒精的,我和美胸瑤胸都用了,連胸本來也想用的,結果消毒酒精一直不肯出來。心急之下,連胸按得更大力了。
然後消毒酒精就噴進了他的嘴巴。
聽說是苦的。
#悲劇
事後才發現,其實詢問臺悲劇不止連胸一件,還有他們沒有好好指示我們,在日月潭才會玩得這麽不愉快。其實根本沒玩到。
以為悲劇會就此結束的我們,了解到下一輛遊湖巴士還要20-30分鐘,所以我們幹脆在餐廳內吃一點東西。
我要買的是芝士棒,其他人想買冰淇淋。其實從九族開始我們就一直念著想要吃。。
可是服務人員態度太惡劣了。
我們在冰淇淋櫃子前面想要買,不過他就以兇巴巴的語氣+重復n次,對我們說要先付錢,然後要在哪裏排隊。當時我們正在包包裏撈東西啊!我們知道啦,又不是腦殘,需不需要以這種口氣接待客人?
所以我很氣憤,叫美胸幫我買我要的,然後先去找座位去了。
選了一個靠近窗口旁,光線很足夠的
結果他媽的!天花板竟然漏水?
摸了一摸頭後,我發現頭上那一滴水是oreo形態的。就是黑色白色稍微有點分分淅淅的。
然後我再擡頭一望,有一只他媽的死小鳥飛走了。
我中了小鳥的屍米/米田共。
在這麽美的室內中的?
我的人品一瞬間暴增了。
結果我就馬上找廁所洗頭啊!
最近臺灣H7N9第一起病例剛被發現,而且是一位先生觸摸到了被鳥大便沾到的高爾夫球才得病的。我還記得出國前,我叫胸弟們要小心飛禽及尿糞。。。
結果呢?
THE
BIRDSHIT FOUND ME. #MURPHY’SLAW
略洗頭後幫好頭發,我們出發去車站等車。
各種雷點自己搜
遊湖巴士也實在是太不給力了,超級無敵不定時。終於抵達的時候,天空開始飄起綿綿細雨, 然後漸漸的越下越大。
坐不了多久,我們抵達了伊達邵, 有點類似老街一樣的地方。
到站後,我們不得已把雨傘摔了出來。這樣你應該知道雨有多大了吧?
我們同時和另外一群外國人走向要逛的街,丟臉的是美胸和瑤胸拼命的在秀英語。。。挖個洞將我與尿糞共同埋葬吧。。。
過後美胸發現他們其實是來臺灣的留學生 = 會聽華語。
喝了一倍美胸推薦的阿薩姆茶,結果難喝得要死。
睡著的男人你不要給我出來做工!!!他媽的老娘點的是四杯紅茶,兩杯不要珍珠,你是哪裏聽不懂啊??!?!?kiampa.
熱紅茶配珍珠真的是無比的惡心。你沒事做錢多/想浪費卡路裏,你不妨去嘗試嘗試。
還想說為什麽這家電外面布滿這麽多明星幫他們打包票好吃。。
我們就算了,後面排著長龍。大家都打著傘,飽受刮風大雨的折磨,為的就是喝一杯一般般的飲料。本來想大聲喧嘩警告他們不好喝的,不過人家也是出來討飯吃的。。。算了。
反正這邊也攢到人品了。
捧著難咽的茶,我們到了港口,吹著冷風,然後看屁。
(雨下大,山上會起霧)
有一位親切的阿姨還問我們要不要搭船,我們拒絕了他。雞蛋糕。不應該這麽做的。
結果我們回到剛才下車的地方,等著下一輛遊湖巴。途中看著幾只可愛的小黑小黃們過馬路。也有一只一條腿比其他條短的狗。看著它走路有點想哭。
達到下一站的時候,天空真的是越來越不給我們面子了。
好像到了玄光寺之類的站,為的就是去吃萬人景仰(也沒有啦,就是多人說贊)的阿婆茶葉蛋。
冒著風雨,擠著人潮,為的就是速買茶葉蛋然後乘搭遊艇到水社。
到此一遊。我們爬了千山遊了萬水,為的就是和一塊石頭拍照。
你最好給我他媽的蹦出一位齊天大聖。
茶葉蛋買好後,我們邁向搖晃的很厲害的木板,去查詢我們應該搭哪一艘。
走到最尾端的我和美胸找到了,看著遠方的hyungs尋求反應,不過他們就是不往我們的方向看 #無助
橘色雨傘下就是我們的hyungs。你看距離有多遠。
因為他們沒有反應,我和美胸就乖乖的搖回去找他們。
結果發現,我們又悲劇了。
所持有的日月潭好行套票,應該在我們剛剛去過的伊達邵兌換,才能夠乘搭遊艇。
他媽的,有誰會去讀小寫啊?!?
而且這麽重要的咨詢,哪裏有人放小寫的?!
而且詢問臺那幾位小姐為什麽沒有警告我們?!?!
為什麽我們沒有讀小寫?!?!?!
結果,我們能夠回到水社,乘搭巴士回臺中的唯一逃生路線,就是等待一小時後到我們這個地點的遊湖巴。
現在想起來還是會氣得牙癢癢。。。想揍人。
結果,我們就淪落到躲在男廁外傾聽細水長流與洪水泛濫。
有多難過?有這麽難過。
詳細內容, 請觀看以下視頻
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMKzleAc7a4
Anyways,介紹一下好吃的495元的阿婆茶葉蛋。
超多人排隊的好嗎?
可能是因為我們在很狼狽的情況下吃的,所以特別好吃。
鹵得很夠味,蛋黃不會太幹,而且稍微有點甘甜的感覺。
M的我們本來打算用半個小時吃一粒蛋。。結果實在是太無聊了所以我和美胸冒著雨,又去買了一人一粒。
回到男廁那小小的走道後,我們繼續坐著吃蛋,也正在敘述悲劇。
此時,一只大黑出現在我們身旁。
因為實在是太無聊了,所以嘗試跟他做朋友。
不小心掉了一點蛋黃的我就拿給大黑吃了。
剛開始大黑很不稀罕,到後來它也吃了。
瑤胸的結論是,它可能是阿婆的狗,吃茶葉蛋吃了一輩子了,所以根本不領情。
我也懷疑。。。
和黑san結交朋友的同時,突然被被陌生男子莫名其妙的flash
yes, 就是傳說中的flasher.
偷拍(其實很光明正大)我們就算了,他還使用了閃光燈,大言不慚地給我狠狠地拍。
aim準老娘。
忽然覺得此刻很滑稽,也有一點想要嚇這個陌生男子,所以他匆匆離去時我馬上大聲地笑出來。
他回頭了。
沒錯,我在笑你,一身包到完的打扮,沒有經過別人同意就snap and go,你以為我們是快速公路收費站啊?
或者是我們的樣子真的很搞笑吧。。。
不過大叔,你這樣侵犯別人肖像權哦!!
莫名其妙後,巴士也來了。
還以為它會開走,我就以飛快的速度奔向大巴。
巴士終於停後,司機哭笑不得地看著我,說他只是繞個彎,打算停在那裏.
開玩笑。
他笑了。
非常開心的取笑我了。
胸弟們後來才趕上,所以只有我一個被羞辱了。
我記得我們有一點凍僵了 (他媽山上下雨淋的濕濕的,會有誰不顫抖啊?)
在車上等了一會兒後,也沒有其他人加入,結果司機就開走了。
一路上我其實挺暈的,不過大夥兒們沒有讓我睡死的打算,一直在飈歌。
飈歌就算了,飈的竟然是我們以前演奏過的華樂曲子。
想象在走危險山路的司機,竟然得忍受我們四個人的話樂歌曲。。。辛苦你了。
我們沒出事真的是在用人品啊。。。
After a few many stops,
we reached the destination we could have reached by
yatch, if not for the
series of tragic incidents.
終於抵達了了水社,結果哇!遊客中心都不開的說!
結果我們就在那一個地方登了回程車,真的是有夠他媽的久的。
所以我們就以無聊的方式打發時間,像是玩剪刀石頭布
還有討論說這個男的長得像宋承憲=瑤胸的表Oppa
巴士到站後,我們都已新加坡人怕輸精神飛奔往前。
記得給票的時候真的是無比的麻煩。。。死套票
The bus ride took away so many hours
of my life… Strange how it was faster when we took the bus to SMLJ. I think we
took 2 hours for a supposedly an hour trip. Thus, I was very late for my
meeting with my godma.
But still, the (end) of the bus ride
was so eventful, where I was threatening to poke mui’s bursting bladder (it was
in the red zone), and it will always be entertaining how you’re making someone
laugh, who WANTS TO PEE BUT CANNOT PEE. #torturelevel99
Then, mui and lianbra (who were
sitting together) started to have this very girly topic about shopping and
clothes, and I heard snippets of their conversation.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, yaobra
turned to me and mumbled a sentence, and I heard/ repeated what I heard
“shemo
shemo BIG PANTY??!?!”.
Laughed till we had tears in our
eyes.. (me and yaobra)
Turned out that they were talking
about uniqlo’s big bang tees… Ah.
Afterwards, while we’re reaching the Taichung
train station, I borrowed lianbra’s phone, which was the only phone that can
make phone calls within Taiwan.
And when I click on her phone, her
home screen brighten up like the sun.
It was an SNSD Sunny’s wallpaper.
There was a girl standing directly
over me.
According to yaobra, I was so judged.
Which I didn’t realize until yaobra
laughed her shit out.
FML THE PHONE IS NOT MINE I’M NOT
SONE.
But as LPNS, says,
“黃泥掉進褲襠了,說不是屎都是屎”
When we finally reached train
session, we were a ball of emotions.
Someone’s bladder threatening to explode
in the most majestic manner;
Someone’s throat was itchy like dandelion
tickling the walls;
Someone’s stomach has been digesting
itself since eons ago;
Someone’s nervous system tingling
with fear as she was very late for her meeting
But the process of recognizing my
godma’s car was just too damn easy… She was still surprised with how I could
identify her car and shocked by my shoes. (flying)
Well to answer her question, her
family is rather wealthy. So they are mostly like to own an SUV/ branded
luxurious car. There weren't many in sight. Heh.
After much contemplation, and since it
was very very late already, we decided to go for some quick bites where she
brought me to the shop that came up with the first 珍珠奶茶 in Taichung/Taiwan. Like the
origins. She said she and my mom used to drink after their classes, but they
don’t do it often as it was relatively (very) expensive.
Had a bowl of I can’t remember. Rather tasty
I must say that it was indeed one of the best milk tea I’ve tasted
It has a very rich and elegant taste LOLOLOL, no but seriously you can drink the difference. Pardon my incapability in conveying what I tasted, but it doesn’t matter to you anyway – YOU NOT GON GET ANY.
Afterwards, we rushed off to places and buy the伴手禮 (3Q biscuits) my cuz told me to get when I told her I was going Taichung. Oh well~
Bought some additional suncakes for lianbra too
I can only conclude the night trip with 想吃什麽就沒賣什麽.
Like this, my godma say it’s damn nice and we should buy some back for my chingus & hyungs. Since me and lianbra had smelt it in tamshui before, I roughly know how nice it will be.
But when we arrived at the shop, they had just drained off every last drop of oil. Damn.
So we went off to get some drinks, as my godma was very concerned that I did not bring food back to offer my chingu and hyungs.
Went to another non mainstream nightmarket to buy papaya milk.
Bought watermelon juice for yaobra who wanted to 降火, because the person suggested 苦瓜, but I don’t think she can tank.
Tomato juice for mui who said she was craving.
And also papaya milk for lianbra because WE AIM TO SHIT.
View of the night market – definitely not as popular as逢甲。
After a disappointing short food trip, they drove me back to the hotel, and I rushed upstairs to deliver drinks and rushed back downstairs to give a tube of m&m chocolates bought at the airport each to my two little brothers.
Was greeted by mui and this thing on the bed.
I don’t even know what to feel.
Let me try to translate this :
“There will always be a night like this – you’d forget how it started with its sweetness. How will it end? Kaoshiung Kaoyuan Hotel wishes you a beautiful dream. Good night.”
很色情有沒有?!?!
But it was very sweet of them lah :D
Before I forget, meanwhile my bras went to find some good food and enjoyed themselves thoroughly, ending their day by walking back to the hotel from the train station. MUST BE DAMN TIRED.
Buys of the day:
3Q biscuits, as demanded by my cuz.
Group photo:
Really don’t know why we do what we do sometimes.
And
one (family) photograph! Thank you for the treat~
Day 5: 總結來說是人品爆發的一天
Thank you for reading!
;Kace







































4 Comments:
미안, 미안, but
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CAN AT LEAST ENLIGHTEN ME WHAT YOU'RE LAUGHING AT
y u no take all one piece photos T.T
Lazy read Chinese LOLLL but the pictures (Y) (Y) (Y)!
Post a Comment