Sunday, 26 May 2013

【胸弟們的人品之旅】- 第柒章


Chapter 7
You should have seen our shocked and WTF face when we woke up to the morning and realize that the 早餐店 NOT OPEN TODAY!!! WTH!!! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST ONE YOU KNOW!!!

Ok you don’t.

Anyway back track a little; I was the first to wake up. As always, because I need my morning shower and I don’t mind waking up early.

But I vaguely remember everyone’s bladder bursting while waiting for me to be done, or specifically yao bra.

There was only one common toilet.

And I would like to say that yao bra had became a man throughout the course of his stay in Kaohsiung, thanks to the flu he got from SMLJ.

His voice is super horrijible.

Grumpy morning look.

Changed into a white tee when I saw the rest of them had coincidentally worn white shirts. In retrospect, it wasn’t really smart decision to be wearing white shirts to theme parks, especially if there’re water elements.

Back to breakfast, we were so damn shocked and lost LOLOLOL.

Rewatching the video mui took, everyone was like slouching as if there are stones on our shoulders.

Went to the reception counter and it wasn’t open yet too. LOST LOST LOST.

Intelligent me suggested that we can just grab a bite from the convenience store, and the hyungs came to a conclusion that we can use the vouchers for breakfast tomorrow.


Yaobra and his MPTF


Breakfast for the rest of us – mainly onigiris, and papaya

Initially I only bought one, but since mui and lianbra bought 2 I did too.
In the end it was wasted cause it was squashed in our bags and became expired. Sorry food. Waste x 3.



Convenience store we frequent in Kaohsiung.

Mui and yaobra especially was tickled by how they greet their customers, with a tone of

歡↘迎↘光↗臨→
which they always imitate and parrot about.

Slightly amusing, especially when a 悶騷 person does it.       
       
After breakfast, we tried to locate our MRT station. Amusing because we were just there yesterday, and yet we don’t really know where it is.

We made a few empty rounds in mega, which wasn’t really operating yet, as some of the doors and still closed and everything. Finally, we found the MRT entrance: just outside the mall. Well better than going everywhere and still cannot find it – at least we found it.

Took the relatively more expensive MRT to 高鐵 左營站, where we were told by a Mr Taxi the day before that there will be shuttle bus services there. (I think he was the one who drove us back to our place from Love River)

I don’t know about the details but apparently lianbra and mui had googled about the timing as well as the $ for the bus trip = NT37. Just follow them.

When we reached our stop, we were still a little blur about where to wait for the bus, do we buy tickets first and everything. We’re also stopped by taxi uncles who wanted to drive us to places but end up they were just being friendly lah.
Our questions have been answered when we saw this cheerful looking bus pulling over just 10m ahead of us. 
Whoa, 人品.

Sat separated on the bus as it was already quite packed. And by my observation, most of those people on the bus weren’t even going to the theme park, but some other place.

I realized I haven’t introduced the agenda for the day:
義大遊樂園 –〉KTV –〉Rest
Which basically meant that the whole day will be dedicated to theme park play (0900-1700)?

Finally reached the theme park after a few stops, meanwhile we were already allowed to take couple seats <333 #gaybutnothingwrongwiththat


First thing we saw after alighting

I may not have mentioned it but I was secretly stalking a little girl and her mother for directions, simply because I knew that they will be going to the same place as we were planning to go to.

Should I be ashamed? No. I consider this an imperative life skill, to know that where people are going so that you will not be lost.



Quite a majestic view no? (Everything also majestic to me, actually, since I’m short) Spot our shuttle bus!

It was still rather empty, and the time was roughly 10am.


Even the ticketing area was empty

SHIOK AH! We purposely chose the theme park day to be on a weekday so that we’ll maximise our time spent there and not waste it waiting and queuing. But I’ll introduce you to another extreme pole later.



Finally got our tickets! I’ve been craving theme parks since forever, and that craving is insatiable.


Into the wild! (and yaobra into my frame)

The point I want to raise is that their staffs are decked out in either goddess like flowy dresses (female) or man shorts (male).

Before I begin this post, let me briefly introduce to you E-da theme park.
It’s a
Greece themed theme park. Ok that’s it, move on.

Naw la. The entire area consists of theatre, theme park, shopping mall and hotel etc etc. Sounds like paradise? Wait… I just realized there is a university inside too… WHUT?

There’s like sibei lots of zainess amalgamated, you should just google if interested. I’m suddenly awed. Suddenly felt a surge of regret that we did not visit its outlet mall ): Nevermind, next time. I choose to not believe in YOHO.

The theme park is relatively very very very new, as it was just opened in December 2010.

so that I can save the trouble of introducing?

Nevermind.

According to the website and our own experience, there are majorly three segments in the theme park, 
Acropolis, Santorini and the Trojan Castle 
(大尉城,聖托裏尼山城,特洛伊城堡).

Since we entered from the Acropolis segment, we decided to just scan through the map (THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME THROUGHOUT THE TRIP THAT I ACTUALLY BOTHERED LOOKING AT THE MAP) and visit the attractions that we were actually interested in.


Colour coding according to the maps:
Facilities, Performances, Merchandises and F&B.
For Acropolis, we conquered
1~ 4D身歷奇境
3~ 城堡列車
1~ 魔幻訓水師

I can’t remember if we went for the performance first or the 4D experience first, but both are located at 1F.

It was quite pathetic because nobody was queuing for the 4D experience as it’s like a weekday and most people wouldn’t be at the theme park, so we had to wait?

Lucky thing that there was another two girls who were waiting for more people to play the 4D experience too, and 6 of us just nice made a team.

The gamemaster/GM (I’m just going to refer to people who were at stations as GM) was super friendly too :D

The 4D experience was like watching a movie, just that besides the 3D goggles, you will also get moving chairs, disgusting mist and etc etc.

I remember getting a shock as we were gulped down by a monster AND THERE WAS SOME ITCHY BASTARD TICKLING MY CALVES AND I SCREAMED.


Oops. No I’m not a scaredy cat, although the short video clip we were watching was about some cat and its master’s adventure as they flew around town because they missed the school bus. Your argument is invalid.


Then, we also went to enjoy a performance -魔幻訓水師

The performance only lasted for 5 minutes. Relatively longer waiting time compared to the rest of the facilities we played that day. You can also say this is a form of 人品顯靈 as we didn't really queue for anything that day = save time.

It was a really spectacular performance! Albeit you’re not supposed to be filming while inside the dark, circular room that have fully mirrored walls, the ambiance and everything made it an unforgettable experience.

As you can tell from the performance’s name, it involves water (Recall: The Last Airbender). There was this female dancer that hid in the center of the stage before anything begins, and will then start dancing and manipulating the water (sort of, but it has already been choreographed, so she just had to dance like she’s smoothing the flow of water).

Very beautiful: the choreography, texture and rhythm of the water coupled with the dancer’s moves and coloured/flashing lights.

I regret that you won’t get to see. :P

Another interesting thing to note is that sometimes the water will splash towards the audience, into another hole on the wall. Me and mui (actually just her) suay suay/lucky standing right smack in front of such a hole, and there was this part where the water flew towards our direction.

HENG MY CAMERA NEVER KENA. Afterwards I realize yaobra had already kept his camera for this purpose.

Wlao no share no care one.


Then, we moved back to 2F, and saw this queue waiting for the城堡列车, which we later realized that it isn’t a gaming facility, but one to chauffeur you around the theme park (sort of).

I’m loving the website cause I can just upload screenshot and I don’t even need to explain anything.


After a few minutes of contemplation, we finally decided to take the train, and planned out our route for the day. We would head straight to Trojan Castle, which has most of the indoor facilities, then we’ll play all the way through Santorini back to Acropolis.

A rather long wait for the train, around 10 minutes. In between there were some random moments such as a little boy who was like a photographer (quite adorable) and as well as a male staff in man shorts. Legs. Hair.

But oh yeah, staying true to Greek style. Go Eda!



Took photographs in a cabin, before other people joined – actually, they joined while we’re taking photographs. Sian. Each cabin can pack 8 adults.

WE ARE ADULTS OMG NUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The train ride was slow but speedy. That can only mean that theme park is rather small, but the train was moving at such a slow speed.

That aside, we enjoyed our time on the train, making remarks about each facility we saw. The process was recorded on mui’s camcorder but since she didn’t upload on youtube, I can’t embed it.

After our mass pang jio session, we approached the 地心歷險 train ride. To our disappointment, there was no GM + not enough people queuing up for the ride. So we postponed our plans to ride it.


It says that it’ll only operate with 8 pax and above.


So disappointing ;)

Went down to the basement ground, B1, and that was the furthest we can go for Trojan castle, because B2 was renovating. This meant that we didn’t get to go the 3D art pieces place and their residential haunted house.

Anyway, for the record:
Colour coding according to the maps:
Facilities, Performances, Merchandises and F&B.
For Trojan Castle, we conquered
27~ 彈跳星
28~ 瘋狂屋子
31~ 城堡旋轉馬車
32~ 地心歷險
36~ 酷炫尬車
39~ 飛躍臺灣
49~ 旋轉飛車
50~ 旋轉森巴
51~ 旋轉流星
9~ 木馬廣場
14~ 姜餅屋通話森林
18~ 城堡故事餐廳
Wow that’s quite a lot.

Let’s start on our adventure in Trojan Castle!

As I was saying, we first went down to B1, and looked positively lost. A very friendly GM approached us out of nowhere, and kindly gave us suggestions on what to play and which route we should take.

After thanking her, we met the highlight of our day:

GINGERBREAD MAN DEBUTS!!!


Gingerbread wo/man poses with us four! The amazing thing is that the gingerbread man knows our poses well!!! As in what we were doing were suggested by him/her, BUT IT’S TOTALLY LIKE OUR PATTERN/STYLE ONE.
Mui might object though.

Usually when I see a mascot rolling around everywhere I’d just shun and avoid, but this, TOO CUTE!!! WHAT’S MORE WE’RE IN A THEME PARK, SO ALL THE MORE WE SHOULD EMBRACE OUR INNER CHILD!


Got a little shock when the 薑餅人suddenly hugged me WHY ME WHY NOT YAO BRA WHY =>
我被強抱了

Happily, we moved on to our next attraction. Or we simply went up to 1F, as we felt that B1 is way too childish for us. At that point in time perhaps we already realized that E-da theme park is more of like family-friendly and OK for the weak-hearted.

WHICH IS NOT EXCITING ENOUGH FOR ME.

Saw this carousel and decided to have another go, despite the fact that we already took it once in 9cultural (remember that one piece theme park?)
The ride was harmless but slightly more exciting than the one at OPTP.

Bigger, longer and faster.

After a satisfying giddy ride, we decided to 10x.
This time my camera, together with its good buddy, was situated on some flat area on the wall.
#achievementunlocked

I dared to do this only because there weren’t many people around. HEH.
And parents bringing kids around are less likely to commit crimes.

I am too lazy to make a collage of the 10x, so I’ll just upload this photo with mui’s back facing you. HAH.

After we finished 10x, we were slightly hungry…
We saw a restaurant and there was this….


Not much of a link, I know

But we didn’t eat because we unconsciously believe that we will find a better place for lunch (WHICH WE DID)
No la that’s just bullshit.

Continue playing games.

I like how yaobra analyzed the four elements that make up the theme park that brings thrill and excitement:
I can’t remember. Yao bra I need you to comment so that I can paste it here. (in Chinese ah)
I only remember something about defying gravity, scaring you, making you dizzy 
etc. It sounded damn pro and convincing.

Next facility we conquered was


This

I think we kept getting judged because this is totally SO primary school… and we’re like a bunch of old zhabors… playing on same childish facility…



Which explains the awkward smile.


Exterior… SEE HOW CHILDISH? AND HOW WE STILL TOOK IT?



Inserts a retarded photo of me trying to act Pikachu #selftorture

And the next game we played was surprisingly fun and funny!



You can probably see the facility at the left


SO. DAMN. FUN!!

Although it looks as harmless as a baby dinosaur, it is very enjoyable… (though 4 of us got judged by every single one on the ground floor looking at us play [my shoes perhaps])

只可以說非常的過癮,又不會嚇死人。。而且我和美胸在上面是笑個不停。。。因為一直上上下下,所以腸子癢癢的 (催便了?)LOLOLOL

It was already 1130 and we decided that we should have a few more rides before lunch, lest we vomit them out later.
We proceeded straight to the RF because 4F are TOTALLY FOR KIDS. RAH. We can’t even be on them even if we wanted to, because we are so obviously above 110cm and 40kg etc.

屋頂設施玩很(非常的)high

But since me and yaobra kept our cameras in a locker before going anywhere on the roof, there are no photographs… YOU CANNOT BLAME US. OUR EXPENSIVE CAMERAS CANNOT TANK THE MIST THEY WERE SPRAYING ALL AROUND. NO. CANNOT.

Random point to make: the RF smells very oily.


This was the first one we took at the RF.

Due to some weird reasons, we had to be split into 3-2. There’s another awkward woman who wanted to challenge the ride but her partner wasn’t willing to, I guess.

Quite funny and me and yaobra was just like woohoo woohoo omg so shuang and the woman was sort of like kept screaming HAHAHA. Me and yaobra diammed after a while to enjoy the cool breeze, the warm sun, the height and the scenery, accompanied by a stranger’s screaming.

After we came down, it was mui and lian bra’s turn, and we stood down there to observe. From what they told us later on, one of the two women that shared the ride with them had a super infectious laugh and they just kept laughing all the way.


Then we rode a very meaningless ride.

Skip, fast forward. (IT WAS HOT AND THERE WAS NO COOL BREEZE AND NO THRILL)


One of my favourite rides in amusement parks

It’s not very exciting but I still like it. The feeling of sitting on an automated swing and that you are flying. Or I just like the fact that you can fasten your own seatbelts NO LINK.

Quite funny the GM kept talking to the pax on the facility… can he even hear us?! (BUT I ANSWERED HIM ‘NO’ WHEN HE SAY CAN HE LET US DOWN)

LUNCH TIME! 1220pm

We found this restaurant, Tokyo Prince, and the area is supposedly called 城堡故事餐廳. Notice this is the x time I’ve featured Japanese food eaten during our Taiwan trip.

The area where we chose our seats.
Lunch
Brief intro of the place

There was a little drama at the beginning because suddenly, a whole group of Hongkies just appeared from nowhere (I can’t say I am exaggerating) and blasted their way outside the restaurant, thinking whether they should go in or not.

Well apparently their answer was no. We are blessed.

And the table we took after ordering our meals!

Relatively price y but compared to Singapore, nay I don’t think so. Plus this is like an amusement park and the fact that there are edible and affordable food is already a fact to cry over. Be grateful.

Anyway lunch was just studded with loads of delicious food and laughter, and tears resulting from laughter. Mui shared how I slept on the edge of glory and imitated my sleeping face –MOSAICED- and yaobra laughed till he rolled in the deep.

Ok I wasn’t offended; I found it quite funny too…. I thought I was rather toned down for my sleeping postures these few days already… Apparently I was wrong.

金錢的糾紛 I – 臺灣篇

While waiting for food..


Pictures of food time!


The first batch of food arrived!
Mui and yaobra ordered the ramen and tofu. Me and mui was going to share the matcha red bean.



Close up view of the ramen – you may not swallow your saliva.


I don’t call this a cup of iced matcha with red bean, I call it food from paradise. It’s sweet but addictive! OMG can the Taiwanese just stop being so talented at red bean products???


Sorry my photog sucks I really had no idea how to frame a large plate like this… especially when it’s lianbra’s food. PORK. GOOD. GOOD.


Then mine CAME… THIS IS EPIC AWESOME I TELL YOU!!!
The grilled thigh chicken meat was so tender and flavored, the egg is (omg wipes drool off face) you know you know and the fries are divine.

The rest gave feedback that what they ordered was damn good too.
Ahhhh, 真爽!



Thankful for this moving noodles thingy outside the shop that captured our attention… I really had got myself a wonderful piece of memory from this place!

After dinner we continued with our tour. Decided to go for something less taxing lest we really puke out all the goodness we just placed in our bellies.

No way I’m going to puke that deliciousness out. No way.
So we went to the ride I insisted we go, on 3F.


It’s called – aiya read yourself la wtf -.-


Because we can’t really take photos inside (due to the ride’s nature), this is all I can give you.

It was an enriching experience… and sort of marveled at how rich Taiwan is. Beautiful concept materialized by the creator of this facility, I applaud you.

Funny shit when lianbra and I will just be like “Is this place Kending?” whenever there’s a scene of a beach. #deprived
No lo is you all don’t want go kending with me one.
):

THEY FILMED LIFE OF PI THERE LEH. IT’S BEAUTIFUL YOUKNOWYOUKNOWYOUDON’TKNOW.


Waiting area before going in to the real deal

After the eye opener, we went to take on the bumper cars!



I have to say that I could feel my omu rice with chicken thigh flipping in my stomach while engaged in the ride… oops.

SURPRISINGLY I WAS QUITE GOOD AT IT (FOR ONCE)
I just kept purposely bumping into other people… while the rest don’t een know how to move forward. Heh.


And their vendors within the theme park are more merciful, selling water at an affordable price.
I heard from yaobra mineral water in USS is like $4?



好懷舊的扭蛋s.. yaobra saw this yintama shiz and she squealed like a fanboy and bought something which I have no idea and interest in…


Went outdoors and finally realize why it’s called Trojan castle (just me)

Since it was starting to drizzle, I kept my camcam, but brave yaobra still fought through the rain to take photographs of the performance we crashed at 木馬廣場.

The performers were supposed brothers from Africa – three of them.


Snippets of their performance



Showing yaobra his muscles

Mind = BLOWN when the host announced that they were only 16, 18 and 20 years old.

This concludes the end of our Trojan Castle conquest, and we moved on to Santorini.

For Santorini, we conquered
6~ 糖果屋博覽會
8~ 美人魚奇緣
10~ 極限挑戰
11~ 超級水戰
12~ 海盜起航
13~ 飛躍愛琴海
8~ 聖托裏尼商店

Shortly after me and yaobra went Viking again, while the other two made a pass… Guess they didn’t had an enjoyable experience back at the one piece theme park.
Initially me and yao bra was quite 淡定 and we even had the mood to 念唐詩. 

But I sort of lost it as the pirate ship goes faster and higher and especially when you don’t hold the hand rail you’re like – that’s it I’m going to die like this.

So I just kept screaming (did I?), but the feeling was le ultimate SHIOK.
 Repeats: I’m an #S who likes to #M myself.

Yao bra kept comment 我弱爆了


Anyway something interesting is that the pirate ship  is just beside another water attraction that we played later, and when it crash onto the ground, there will be this beautiful splash of water all forming a flower-like thing.

But it will splash onto the players on the Viking la.

After we came down from the ship, we were greeted by a happy looking lianbra and mui in yellow. Why were they in yellow when I mentioned that all of us wore white shirts?

It seemed like 爲了省錢 they 搜ed 雨衣 found in the 垃圾桶.

I salute thee.

Mine was a little torn and tattered though, but ALL. IS. FINE. As long as it’s free.


So we queued to play…

Seriously contemplated about removing my bra and panties before going down to the game BECAUSE I WON’T WANT THEM TO BE WET!!! But we didn’t. And heng I didn’t… I wasn’t even a little bit wet.

Yao bra wrapped until very…. Holistic… the other was not as cautious as yaobra, but ended up less wet than her LOLOLOL.

I wasn’t wet at all because I kept my head down for the entire ride… oops.
With our victorious raincoats on, we decided to finish all the water elements available and the next one near to us would be 超級水戰.

Yao bra passed this time.


We allocated each of us to one of the characters on the wall while waiting for our turn. Guess who?

It was not really pleasant waiting for the ride as it was like sibei slow-moving and the queue moves slowly and I THINK IT WASN’T WORTH IT. And when that mother father move so slowly under the burning sun… I’m so not appreciative about it.

There wasn’t even a highlight to the game… ok there was, where people shoot water at us when we were innocently waiting in the queue, and a family unit that went like “別跑!你給我站住!” as we exited the game… Prolly because lianbra they all shot them water. They looked pathetic (in the funny and good kind of way) trying to shoot water at us as we ran away on land. HAH at the speed of the boat.

Also, there were little bastards spraying water at us FMLLLLLLLLLLL.

IT WAS DAMN HOT. NOT FUN.

Then, it was time to meet my maker.
I present to you…


I don’t know what happened but in the end yaobra and I stepped forward to take up the challenge of their most prized ride.

I was thinking in the line of “If I don’t play this I might as well don’t come to this place”

So I did. YOHO (You’re Only Here Once)


Pointing to death with yaobra looking ever ready to take up a challenge (resembles mr avatarXcaonima here)


Gamemaster was friendly and even gave us an “阿彌陀佛” as we set off


Snatched seat 3, not at the extreme ends
I think it was a rather wise choice.


Just spot my forehead and you can see me


SCREAM LOUDLY – YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

Anyway during the ride me and yaobra were doing all sorts of weird stuff, like trying to pull the safety bar further down and kept going “這個(安全栓)可以再緊一點,真的!”


But I was glad we took the ride… I was less thrilled than on the pirate ship though LOL. It was really ok when you’re the one facing the sun, (I loved looking at the blue skies and the fluffy clouds, with my backside leaving the seat – totally suspended) but when your turn is the side facing down?

Shit just got real and that escalated really quickly.

I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE WHEN OUR SIDE BECAME THE DOWNWARD FACING ONE.


Then I really want to thank our wise decision of choosing the one on the right tail, cause it spent more time back-facing the ground than facing it.

After that experience, I felt as if我豁達了。

I wanted to retake, but yaobra didn’t want to cause of the sun, so in order to avoid the red hot sun, we went indoors of Santorini.

We approached the 3D鬼船, and just when we’re asking the GM about the haunted house,(who looks cute but that makes it creepy) she suggested that we should go 3F and visit the 美人魚奇緣while making our decisions.

I have to say the 美人魚奇緣 is pretty shitty and we don’t really know what we’re doing there.


Jeez they don’t know either.


Went back down to 2F, to look at the things around the haunted house while waiting for the other two to pangjio

Me and lianbra (and the rest) finally decided to brace ourselves for whatever that may scare the shit out of us when we saw a big group and thought they were going in.

We were stopped by the GM.

你們確定要進去嗎?現在進去的話也只有你們四個人哦裏面好黑好可怕,如果可以我也不想進去呢。

And our resolution flew away like a piece of tissue paper on the table when you switch on the fan.

Our balls shrank and we decided to pull out after all.

But thanks GM, your好心勸阻was really the highlight of this attraction!
WHERE GOT GM DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM GOING INTO HAUNTED HOUSE ONE LOLOLOL.

Thus we decided to migrate to another place while an arcade caught our eyes.
We exchanged tokens from coins and yaobra and I played table hockey while the other two


Did this (JUST BECAUSE THEY LEARNING DRIVING LAH)
Then we exited the place and was greeted by some chio scenery, like really.



SAY IT’S NICE. SAY.


Gives thug face

Urgh now I have to screen through around 40 photographs to decide which to insert into this post.

Wait ah.

Just focus on yaobra’s face omg I’m crying

Me so nice squat down together with her leh wtf


As we try to recreate the poses made with le gingerbread.


Where did our shame go?

Need to keep this photograph for comparison when I go to Santorini.
Wow I just realized we stopped doing jumpshots.

Then me and mui wandered into a souvenir shop, Santorini.


Been chio since day 0


Chopping station! The chop is still on the back of the map I’m referring to while doing this post!


This umbrella is so beautiful I wanted to buy but I don’t want to dirty it and thus it won’t be of use to me. Aiya take photo can already #practical

Mui bought a cap (LIKE FINALLY) and other goods. She’s super happy with her buy. I bought a stack of poker cards as a memento


Camwhoring inside the shop… abit regret never 徹底的 camwhore

But after we exited from the shop, there are more photos to be taken…
The hyungs were already outside camwhoring for quite some time


Candy kingdom! A place which lots of cheery delicious sinful looking snacks for you to snap photographs with


Thanks to yaobra for the photographs~

We finally decided to move on as the theme park is about to close.
we walked back to acropolis, where we alighted from the shuttle bus and we witness a long queue there waiting for the bus.


An overview of the walkway

Before going off, I really wanted to eat the icecream lianbra and I wanted to eat. But she betrayed me…


Either way I’m still glad I had it! Funny thing was that when I made my order, I actually spoke to the person in English… Then he was abit like ‘har?’


Blueberry and mint flavor – bought it for the colour combi. I’m in love with this combination of colours now!

Well I forgot what this chop is about…. But it’s one of the mascots of the theme park, Princess Moon?

While we were queuing and waiting for the bus that took very long, we talked in embarrassing weird accents and kept getting judge.

Some drama occurred in between when le hyungs were fed up and just randomly tried to hop onto the bus because apparently we had missed a but that can bring us to our destination. Then some woman super not happy gave us the dirty look and said in some very harsh tone about I don’t give shits.

Well, we thought something was delaying cause there seemed to be an argument with the staff and another group of customers? Well, I have no idea. I just followed.

Finally board the bus, and the sick thing was that just a few minutes before boarding, I felt my 尿意, but le bras die also don’t want let me go washroom, with mui bra patting her bladder and boasting that she tried and tested her limits can go up to a few hours and if she could, I can, too.
#wtf bunch of  #S

So when we finally reached the 高鐵站 I was like angst and pissed (literally but not quite yet) and looking everywhere for toilet bowls.

Ahh. Relieved.

Anyway we decided to settle dinner at the spot. Not in the toilet duh.
We were at some 新光三越百貨 (a little like the central plaza of Thailand hmm) and we went to the basement for dinner.


Anyhowly eat.

Like after 20 meals of Japanese food, I really wanted Korean food.
(LOL NOT TAIWAN OH THE IRONY)


So we had this.
Rule of le bragang: we thrive on meat.
Therefore I ordered 烤肉海鮮湯鍋飯 (lianbra also)



Doesn’t look appetizing but it tastes OK and there’s like freaking lots of 料
WE REALLY COULDN’T FINISH EVERYTHING AT ONE GO.


Mui food and yaobra food. I can’t remember what they ordered though. Got kimchi, thicker soup base

And even though I just mentioned that the huge bowl of goodness is impossible to finish, we were distracted and attracted by this taiyaki shop.


We’re incorrigible.

The hyungs ordered red bean, mui yam and me 奶酥

I suspect it would have tasted better when we savoured it hot.
Preparation time for the taiyaki took damn long… but it was my first time seeing LIVE how it’s being made.

After a long wait even though we were suggested to go away first and come back later.

So we did… to visit the toilet. And the walk to the toilet was truly one filled with temptations, with lots of high class pastries which are obviously damn delicious (and slightly pricey) judging by their colour shape texture and price.

After we claimed our taiyaki, we took the mrt back to our homestay flat and rushed everything, from tickling our eyeballs to remove contact lenses to… I can’t remember. Shit.

We then proceeded to the holiday ktv just a few blocks away, stepping on grass as we took the short cut. Interesting mui with her interesting customs would say “siam siam siam siam siam siam siam” until the end of the grass patch course and with an ending phrasing of “Amitabha”, I followed her.

You should have seen the lobby of the ktv in the previous post.

After discussing the package that we will be in for, we realized that we have a surprise – more free food.

Basically they have this amount of money you need to spend, and with it you can use to order food from the menu (a little like抵消費). Siao ah we just had way too much food for dinner (even though we brought a taiyaki along) AND NOW YOU ARE GIVING ME MORE FOOD?

Mui was filming the process we walked into the building but since they say that recording is not allowed in their premises [after mui finish recording] then we didn’t really want to touch our cameras at all.

I was rather surprised when I found out that the entire freaking building is the KTV. But then again I’m just like a frog in the well WHAT DO I KNOW? YOU THINK EVERYWHERE ALSO LIKE SG THE KTV ROOMS SO BISAI SMALL AND ONLY ONE FLOOR AT MOST TWO MEH?

Sorry I was just talking to myself.
As we walk towards our room on the 3rd floor, I was surprised again. It looked rather like the corridors of a hotel, and the doors leading to each room is completely wooden and opaque. Unlike the ones we have in kbox, where you get judged for every single crazy moves you groove.

Which means that you can have sex inside the room and no one will know… I suppose?

Also, the room was quite spacious and… GUESS WHAT THERE’S A PERSONAL TOILET!!! YOU CAN SHIT WHILE THE REST IS SINGING!!!

I mean that’s beside the point, but isn’t it just too damn convenient?
The food, the service and everything (I think it was up to 3-4 hours of singing), we only had to spend like, SGD$16!


I was not kidding about the amount of food they offered us. IS THIS THE NORM OR???? WHY SO GENEROUS?

However, one thing disappointing about their KTV is their system. Although their stereo/sound system is way more superb than ours, their 點歌 system is just confusing. There were like books and lists of songs they have, which is quite hard to read and everything.

Taiwan is japan…. They have like a grand total of 3 korean songs.
WHUT?

But everything else is in their dialect. Although they have c-pop, but the difficulty level of locating them is like five stars. I guess this is the only thing kbox wins over holiday ktv. #BIASED

Well there was some drama and mui receiving 震撼教育as we showed her the 殺手 mv. Her world will never be the same again and that was why she became an elmo while singing cannot don’t love.

ANOTHER FUN FILLED DAY.

We did play cards when we get back right? How could we not?

Group photo
This photograph was taken in an amusing way by an interesting and helpful staff at E-da. Yao bra was like “PLEASE DON’T SHAKE” because her camera setting is Uber sensitive. Then the photographer really didn’t dare to breathe/move.

Today is YOLO YOHO YODO day.

Thanks for reading~

;Kace



3 Comments:

Hengyyy said...

Omg the place looks better than Aboriginal Village!!
Yall used ponchos from a dustbin!? I'M SO JUDGING.
Oh yeah damn we just chose Chinese songs, no Korean songs at all except the Chinese version of Nobody WTF

Kace said...

abuden it's one of the newest theme park can.
and DON'T JUDGE IT'S CLEAN.
all japanese songs....

muisock said...

HELLO! WE DID NOT GET THOSE PONCHOS FROM DUSTBIN CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUN SPOIL OUR TRIP IMAGE HAHAHAHA...
WE GOT IT IN A VERY SPEND RENPIN WAY.

A group of girls pass us their ponchos after they finish their ride...

it didnt touch the dustbin can.

+1 >> that was why she became an elmo while singing cannot don’t love.

'but since they say that recording is not allowed in their premises [after mui finish recording]' >> I very expert can.

Post a Comment