Wednesday, 29 May 2013

【胸弟們的人品之旅】- 第捌、玖、拾章 + 最終話

Chapter 8
Rush hour much? It was a crazy morning.

It was so crazy I don’t know what to say. Actually I do.

Perhaps my morning shower took way longer than usual, and there was a cascade of delayed events. Thus when we reach the breakfast shop, which was finally opened today, we were rather late.


Damsels/Hyungs in distress


View while waiting


Breakfast shop

Let me illustrate the chain of events, as well as to let you have a clearer idea of what our 攢人品” and “用人品” means. 
It’s like 69, really.

We were rushing the lady boss to hurry up with our breakfast, who later reprimanded us (lightly) that we should have been earlier, since we were planning to catch the high speed rail.

This process of things not going in our way, or rather, how we were going to be late for our train, is a .

Meanwhile, we had to look for cabbies to drive us to the HSR. Since our Taichung episode, we were sort of expecting two separate cabbies. From the corner of our eyes, someone caught view of a 6-seater cabbie just dropping down passengers. Mui and DKW rushed over to ask if the uncle will be willing to wait for us to claim our breakfast before driving us to HSR, he readily agreed (it’s not such a bad deal). This a .


The journey was quite smooth as we flew towards the cabbie who had already cleared the trunk of his car while waiting for us ().

He also flew his cab as he knew that we were rushing for time (), but there seemed to be many red traffic lights ().

In order to describe to you the state of emergency we were in, I can only tell you that mui was not recording the events – AT ALL.

Even our residential videographer had gone on a strike, see how serious matters were? (She took some photographs though)

We finally reached the HSR station, Zuoying. I think we had like 2-3 minutes before the departure of the train. ()

Omg I’m really glad we made it. 

I don’t know what will happen if we miss our train and I honestly don’t want to know. The tickets are like the most expensive we had bought throughout the trip! (Secondary to plane tickets)

After we calmed our tits, we decided to have breakfast.


Despite the rush and everything, breakfast was really delicious! Or maybe cause we were too exhausted and everything tasted good.

Since we didn’t claim our breakfast the previous day, we had two days worth of breakfast money all splurged in one day.

As you can see from the collage, we all ordered the same set:
Sandwich (Ham, Eggs, Tomatoes and Cucumbers), Sausage, Salad and Milk Tea

Which reminds me…
I regret I didn’t try their 3-in-1 breakfast. DAMN. NEXT TIME I SWEAR.

It was a peaceful 2 hours ride from Gaohsiung to Taipei. Peaceful for the hyungs, they snored on the train with their eye masks on. Mui and I couldn’t really sleep.

We finally reached Taipei (Main) Train Station again!

By some faulty logic, we were made to wait for yao bra’s internet friend, who is addressed by us as 圆大师。

No she’s not some kind of reverend, but because we want to be respectful. Cannot call her 圆圆 like what yaobra was doing right?!

No I haven’t finish my story illustrating how one () and () RP points.
We waited for up to an hour at the train station for圆大师. ()

PABO CHEOREOM~~~~~~

She was a little lost in the train station… and didn’t know where to locate us. But finally, the lovebirds met in real life. (Yao bra and YDS)

5 of us took cab to the hotel we stayed in, Taipei Citizen Hotel, and we split 3-2. Of course we should let the two lovebirds have some alone time. We are not lightbulbs.

After dropping our luggage in the room, with mui performing her special ritual again, we touch here touch there a bit while exploring our now blue themed room, we went out again.

For the record, me and mui first had pink and then blue rooms. The other two had yellow and green? Either way we have the room with the better ambiance. 

You cannot deny.

So we stepped out and walked the familiar way to the MRT station. I’ve grown fond of that little path we have to take, lined with convenience store, clinics, pharmacy, boutiques, fruit stores and wet markets.

Because YDS is so camera shy, we only managed to capture this introductory video of her:


This was the only record we have of her… She said she will be joining us the next day too, but she didn’t turn up. 
My (secret) guess is that she got scared off by yao bra today.

I have to say that the weather in Taipei is really… FTW. After spending a few warmer days in Taichung and Kaohsiung, I was sort of expecting to return to a cooling Taipei, like how we left it, but no.

好景不常在

After we reached the MRT station that is near 五分埔 (5)we were like lost sheep again. No I’m not going to introduce the agenda for the day because we simply didn’t have one, for the rest of the three days too. It’s really just do what we felt like doing.

Since we could not find the place, I suggested and started following ladies who are OBVIOUSLY going to the same place as we are, judging by their wear and the big bags of trolleys in their hand.

#patsownhead

 As we finally reached 5, we decided that we were hungry should eat something.


So we walked back across the road and back to this western restaurant (NOT TAIWAN FOOD AGAIN?)

One of the more unpleasant meals we had in Taiwan. Food was not delicious and way too pricey considering the quality of both food and service. ()


Le couples sitting together 送入洞房!


I really had to post this because I whitened mui like 5-7 times, just look at how bright the streets are

Ok after so many pre-wedding photographs, it’s time to return to the main theme of my blog – food.

Basically we ordered a main dish with a set meal, which includes a Salad (4C1). Soup (2C1), Drinks (4C1) and Dessert (4C1). Wow that’s SSDD!


I chose the salad with yoghurt dressing; I think the dressing tastes good by itself but not so with the veggies. 


The two available soup choices – Beef or Cream

Interesting because Yaobra and mui had no choice, as one will puke cream when ingested and the other simply cannot eat beef.


My baked pasta, I could NOT finish omg the portion size


Someone else’s mushroom spaghetti that tastes pretty decent


Another tomato based pasta. I wonder how it tasted. Can’t be good. HMPH.

Well the only saving grace for this restaurant is definitely their desserts. Though it’s just bite-sized, it is actually quite nice. We each ordered 1 of the 4 available choices.

Come to think of it, they should just shrink the portion of their main course and increase that of their desserts T_T


We had 梅子凍,紅酒凍,milk pudding and Crème brûlée

After a not so satisfying lunch, we went back to 5 in attempt to do some crazy shopping.

But I just can’t bring myself to do so.

In fact, the only one who bought stuff was mui.
Thoroughly disappointed with 5… but I can say that I really didn’t expect much. Since it’s like such a cheap place, I expected the quality to be shit and I won’t be buying anything there. It came true. ()

Actually, it isn’t like the quality is that bad, but it’s overpriced. Like, for that kind of quality you wouldn’t want to pay that price.

After a few more rounds in 5, we just 果斷決定前往西門町.


Goodbye, lousy 5.

Took the MRT again, I remember there was a LOT of people… I guess it’s the time period where students are released from school?

When we finally reached 西門町, we were alive again.

You know that sad and dead feeling you get when you are out to shop and spend money but can’t see anything you like/want to buy? If so, then I assume you know the feeling when you finally wander into a place that fulfills your needs.

西門町是我的天堂 (lianbra also say)

The streets are more populated, there are more shops with style and themes, the shoe shops are way better, and clothes are relatively cheaper. ()

I was here a few years ago but I didn’t remember having such a pleasant experience. Prolly because I was with my mom and I’m in my teens, making it really difficult to buy clothes.

You know that phase in life? Like you should start growing out of teeshirts but whatever fashionable clothes make you too old and everything. Awkward


Random segment of XMD taken when the couple wasn’t interested in shopping
Time was around 4pm.


Scrutinize this.

It was a whole day of shopping and I sincerely regret wasting time in 5. But then again, since at least mui bought something, it wasn’t a waste of time.

Because we were shopping, not much photographs are taken. Even mui kept her videocams, so there’s absolutely no record of what we were doing.

I think I remember trying to locate a toilet within the place, and ending up in uniqlo. My bladder was about to burst man…

Oh, and the couples were always detached from us, playing their own games in Eslite.

Yaobra was dying with his sore throat and kept threatening to speak in high pitch tone. Be my guest NO.

Then me and lianbra (and possibly mui) stepped into paradise.


We stumbled across this shop called Merry Go Round

There’s nothing we can be picky about in this shop! Lianbra kept exclaiming that she had never bought >4 piece of clothes from a single shop before. I bought many many too, and all those were good buys.

Despite the atas and simplistic look of the shop, the clothes are in VERY GOOD QUALITY for the relatively lower PRICE they were offering.

I think I went to the cashier a few times during my stay.


I can’t believe I’m sharing this with you.

You are not allowed to patronize this shop k? All their clothes are mine.

After our Merry Go Round wallet bleeding, it was already 7pm and we decided that we should have dinner and call it a day.

I’ve been craving sushi ever since the afternoon and thus we went to this shop in XMD level 2. Sushi belt, and regardless of anything, 
each plate will only cost NT30.=$1.20

SIAO AH WHERE GOT SO GOOD ONE?


Waiting area where we the girls sat at while waiting for the couple, and talking about our buys.


Chef preparing the food

I was quite awed at how cheap the food was and surprisingly the quality was NOT compromised at all.

The sushi belt is also ALWAYS FILLED with food, despite the fact that there were many people in the restaurant too.


Lianbra and mui were in charge of bringing food to us whenever we requested, since they sat so close to the belt.


Super happy when I see that they served this fish! Think mui/lianbra tried to teach me how to pronounce I simply CANNOT recall, someone please advise thanks.


I’m the champion of the day = ate 9 plates (of food) = NT270 = ~ $11

No GST. No nothing. Say WHUT?!

Funny meal because everytime mui/lianbra announce new food in sight, and either yaobra or mui bra or lian bra wants, everyone would start to snatch/order the same.

YDS very discretely ate some only.

Along the way, yao bra almost died. Apparently she felt rashes popping out from her throat and she started describing the itch and texture in the most degusting way possible. Elo we eatin’.

But she didn’t die lah….

more photographs of the restaurant:



As I mentioned, every plate is NT30.

Went back to hotel and played card games again (we went to their room, just in front of the lift) Seriously won’t we EVER GET TIRED of 供豬鬥地主and bridge??

Which reminds me, I have the luck of partnering yaobra 80% of the time.
Mui as cute as ever when playing card games…. = don’t know what she’s doing. (Y)(Y)


Me and mui’s room for the rest of the trip, spot YYL.

I’m not going to share the buys of my day cause I feel exposed.
That’s it for day 8!

Video of the day: (no group photo today)


Because me and lianbra decided that it was a good idea to do this in foreign land. Yup, you’re welcome.



Chapter 9

Got the shock of my life when I realized I overslept, and hence mui. Somehow, when I set my iPhone alarm the previous, I unset it. Yes, that sounds profound but it is actually not.

So when lianbra came to knock on our door I really jumped up.

For the whole morning I was actually rather awake as my body clock knows that something is amiss.., it’s just that my phone is too far away from me and I was too lazy to check the time.

How can we be late when it’s a free and easy trip? Well, easy.

We discussed the previous night that we will be having breakfast at 9.20 before setting off to XMD again (because we can’t get enough of merry go round and there are a few shops we have yet to explore)

Now, the thing is the breakfast ends at 10am.
:O :O :O

So that morning I didn’t bathe and I was feeling all weird afterwards. HENG we didn’t have a train/plane to catch. Pabo…

We received a phone call/Yaobra called, and YDS said she will not be joining us today, or for the rest of the trip. Quite sad ah 不告而別… Should have at least taken a group photo with her or something!

She was fun to hang out around with and especially since we can ALL team up and bully yaobra. Tsk.

Ok omg I’m going to have a hard time doing this… I’m blogging this exactly 20 days after the date of occurrence with no visual aids/diaries of what happened…

Alright as usual, we took the familiar path to the MRT. We know where to alight this time. Actually, it’s supposed to be “they know”, I still have no idea how we got there.

But I do remember that we had to buy an icecream cone and lepak at McDonalds first because we were way too early and almost none of the shops are opened yet.


And by lepak I mean sleep, eat and playing cards.


Of course, and drawing disfiguring people, my favourite past time

It was finally 11:30 when we decided it’s alright to venture down the streets of XMD to find shops that are open now.

Because they just opened, there was this shopkeeper that offered me a NT500 deal for a piece of NT590 clothing that I was aiming for. JUST BUY IT.

Yay~ If she was willing to slash herself, it will be too rude to not give response right!

Continued shopping, nothing too eventful

Afterwards, lianbra and mui spotted this accessories shop, after me and yao bra came back from a toilet hunt (actually we just went back to MCDs).

Wait what was the sequence again? Aiya don’t know don’t care lah.

The Accessories shop was cheap and nice… hehe I bought szenee’s BDP here. Lianbra says she regretted not buying more but I think I had enough… I bought some in Thailand too. Mui very nice still bought some for her sister.

OMG JUST REALIZED ¾ OF US ARE THE ONLY CHILD.


And after I was done I made yaobra help me take photograph in this little booth they had just beside the counter

As mui says, I’m always the fastest shopper (and silent). Before they know it, I already bought something with a new shopping bag in my hand.

Heh, me a ninja.

So we walked a little more before deciding that we should have lunch, and yaobra suggested the shop I saw her eyeing when we were hunting for toilets.

Not bad recommendation ah (Y)

We went to a Hong Kong restaurant (still not taiwan) that sells rice noodles.


This is the menu, and the bowl of rice noodles you are ordering is almost like fully customized. There are also recommended settings for those who are too lazy/blur/not confident to make their own decisions.


According to the hyungs, this shop is strongly recommended by Michelin Restaurants


Sams Noodles


Quite empty as it was around 2pm; we always have our meals at weird timing.
Ok, you already know it: FOOD PHOTOS TIME!!!


Yaobra and I each ordered a separate ala carte of涼拌脆腸
What can I say? OMG the goodness... so much feels (winks at yu)


I cant remember whose bowls these are But I do remember the yuanyang was muis cup, and they forgot to remove the markings Later they approached her and poured the drink into another cup.

HAH its too late, Ive already taken photograph of your 商業機密.

There we are, thinking why so cool one? when we saw muis cup. LOL.


Heres my bowl of food!
Ive ordered 米線,麻辣湯頭,羊/牛肉,淡水魚丸 and 豆腐

值得一提的是其他人都只吃麻辣小辣。很會吃辣的瑤兄死亡ing所以就不點了。。。有一點同情他

不過各種辣度各有千秋

Anyway after lunch we went back to Merry Go Round again, and everyone心甘情願被砍 Just that this time we had discount (+用).

All of us bought clothes from the shop. So we're like coordinating, the next time we go out together we have to text what we're wearing.

With all the buys in hand, I remember my hands turning red and breakin away from my arms. I end up having to pick up my hands and put them inside my shopping bags.

Wait, we hadn't call it a day.

We decidedto go back to Shihlin Night Market (it was already around 5pm), to visit the store we said we would when we first left Taipei, shop called Sassy.

Before that, we were totally distracted (actually just them), as they stumbled into the second floor of this shop called Tokyo Walker or something. and we spent a good hour inside.

Dancing crazily to rap music, trying on clothes, me criticizing their clothes with yaobra laughing like mad at my remarks,  the other two zhabors twirling around red and yellow tags.. Ahh quite fond memories.

Finally went to sassy after this, and i didn't really buy much cause I was no longer interested in what they had in stock.

Just bought a single piece of cardigan.

But along the way I bought more souvenir feed, #iykwim. If you don't it's ok.

Then after I bought my one and only bag, we asked for directions, to the nearest bakery so that we can buy a cake and celebrate... something. yeap something.

We ended up after quite  a long but focused and determine walk to Milk Houses.


Cakes, cakes and more cakes


The aromatic bakery - but then again all bakeries should smell good

I have to say their staff were the most friendly I've encountered (besides ASMUREDTEAGUY) ever since in Taiwan. - roll eyes 

Bought some onigiris from the convenience store again, as our dinner.

Flagged a 6 seater back to the comfort of our hotels.

Afterwards we were left in our own hotel rooms for quite some time, trying the buys we bought, twirling around and admiring ourselves in the mirror.

No I'm not going to post the buys of my day. Too private.

After an hour or so, we had a crazy part at the hyungs room. I really want to post pictures but at the same time I really DON'T WANT. Those photos are not to be leaked - ever.

It was like a slumber party, with each of us claiming a good 1/4 of the entire cake (finishing on the spot). Featuring lianbra's many 攒人品 incident (Recall: Tissue box, Teeth to Wall and Arm to Wall), my iPhone posing app being the highlight of the day and slight gossip.

That night was truly wild and I genuinely laugh died.
Especially the part where yaobra carressed lianbra's cream cake.


Anyway this was our choice of cake cream cake with strawberries.

The inside of the cake contains peach (which I initially called it mango), more cream and PUDDING.

You know that blissful feeling when you eat a cake and you taste pudding? Oh you dont. My bad.

Went back to our own rooms after midnight and this was how we ended our last night in Taiwan. #somemorable.




Chapter 10

Wow I finally made it here.

Just one last chapter to go before I conclude our 10D9N trip

It was a quite rushed day, and we literally quite rushed all the way from morning to late afternoon. Somehow all our sense of urgency is gone. But the fact that we were not actually late for anything or got lost/ unable to meet our planned schedule shows how much RP points we had accumulated and utilized.

The previous night (party night), we decided that since we have a few hours to go before we have to reach the airport, we can visit the one last attraction Ive been nagging to go ever since Day 0 = Eslite bookstore (誠品書店).

Meanwhile, my dad had also WA me a few days ago saying that my 母親大人 demands for滿漢全席 instant noodles. I have no qualms buying it back for her since Ill be eating them too and I really loved the noodles. The last time I finished my final packet I remember savoring every last drop of it.

So plan for the day was to:
Buy my mamas goods à Eslite Bookstore à Back to hotel to pack à Airport à Singapore

Dont know why when I type the airport à Singapore I suddenly feel like crying. (aka一陣鼻酸)

I didnt oversleep that morning. How could I, after the encounter yesterday? I think I remember lianbra checking up on us to ensure that we didnt oversleep again too :P Heh thanks!

We had one last breakfast at the晨曦館 we had spent our mornings at. WHY DO I FEEL SO SAD WHY?

Afterwards we went to the counter and asked the lady (who always try to remind us to deposit our keys at the counter before leaving the hotel) where is the nearest supermarket like place, and she gave us directions.

Wait, or did we ask her the night before? Either way since yaobra was good with her sense of direction, we just followed her.

Oh ya I want to say that our hotel is near a hello kitty house place. Like got tiles, and that was how I recognize that we are near our hotel whenever we get back from places on the cab. (this thought just flashed across my mind from out of nowhere)

It was slightly raining right? Or were those the tears from my heart?


The supermart or大賣場/福利中心

I sincerely apologize for my chosen camera angle and kids, this is to teach you that camera angle IS VERY IMPORTANT.

In case you dont know who, ^ 林依晨 and 徐熙娣。
The thing is, I really like both of them. Sorry for doing this to you, my idols. </3

After I finally I am finally done with my purchase (I bought crazy lots of it), I lug the packages and we proceed to our next destination Eslite bookstore.


The amount of instant noodles I buy But seriously, one big pack only has 3 small packs and its rather expensive. BUT ITS WORTH IT (I always tell this to myself to justify my impulse buys)

Thank you to mui who lend me her pink recycling bag (sort of) so that I can lug the big bags (BIG BANG!) around more glamorously. Like reel.

We decided to take the MRT there, and by that time, the negotiated 2 hours that can be spent there had been sharply decreased to an hour or so.

Smart people who knows how to navigate were left to the job (meanwhile me just follow lah), and luckily, we reached the Eslite bookstore the cabby from Day 1 recommended us to go. It is very near 101.

At first we were rather lost in the underground tunnel.

How do I put this? The Eslite has many branches specializing in many different areas There are like bakeries to cosmetics to clothes and café and everything all 
under the name of 誠品.

So since we were in the underground tunnel, we saw many things that point to 誠品, but it wasnt the誠品書店 that we were looking for.

We almost gave up because we thought the shop wasnt open yet (it was already around 11am), but by right it SHOULD be open. Then we also come to realize that not all Eslite bookstores are 24/7.

Either way, our inner #RP compass had led us to the building, somehow, after we took the lift and anyhowly turn and walk. Seriously how did we manage that?


 Finally here. Yes it was drizzling I remember now


Then, we also saw that Taipei 101 was just a distance away. Actually we should have known.


FINALLY HERE.

The bookstore is situated inside the bigass building, and I think it has 2-3 floors. Like Mr taxi from day 1 who promised, it was indeed very new and large.

Since I did my homework previously, I know that you are not supposed to take photographs inside, so I kept my camera. But apparently no one really cares. 

Heng lianbra took many photos inside already.


Segment of the interior of the 2F

Why am I so obsessed with誠品書店?

Besides the fact that I love(d) books, and especially Traditional Chinese ones, I feel that the bookstore is an important part of Taiwan culture and thus if I did not visit it, I did not tour Taiwan.

Besides, my bras also had a good time immersing themselves in a nutritious place. Yaobra didnt want to go initially due to her dying state but when she was there, her eyes also sparkled when she spotted this book her mom wanted to buy all along. Mui bought some books too and the hyungs also bought some Crayon 
Shinchan comic books.

I bought many Chinese books. Heh. I tried to maintain already really. Sadly I didnt see the genre of books I was searching for all along. Maybe when Im free next time Id introduce you some of the amazing books I got from Taiwan (IN CHINESE, DUH).

Took a cab back and there was another drama. Because the 4 seater taxi that pulled over in front of us had customers and WAIT OMG I SUDDENLY REMEMBER SOMETHING.

[WE WERE KSED ON DAY 8 BY SOME LJS (LITERALLY), they just snatched our 6 seater when they only had 2 people with no luggage, while us 5 girls, 4 luggages and were in queue first. Omg seriously bastards. ()]

Where was I? Yup, as I was saying, the cab we wanted to take initially still had people inside and looking out with that Omg is this Planet Earth look so we decided to grab time and hop onto another 6seater just behind, with passengers alighting-alighted.

Afterwards at a traffic light juncture, the 4 seater cab rolled down his windows and talked to our cabbie, scolding his previous customers, that they 那些女人慢吞吞 or something like that, to express that he should be the one fetching us.

Personally was not amused and think hes very rude. Heng we didnt take his cab. I dont think its quite right to scold your customers in front of other customers.

Anyway as we drove back to the hotel, our Mr Taxi learned that we will be going off to the airport later in the afternoon, and tried to discuss a deal with us. Flat rate of NT900 and he will drive us to the airport.

At first I was quite resistant, and embarrassingly I forgot the bus fees for day 1 when we took it to the Taipei Main Train Station.

Somehow, with the thought of 3 baggage back in my hotel room, (and the others had two each, except yaobra), we decided to accept the deal.

That was quite lucky wasnt it?

Dont need to lug luggage around, dont have to flag cabs to train station, dont need to take the bus, fast and convenient and at the cheapest rate.

Weve been using our RP points, man.

The cabbie had agreed to wait for us while we go back to our rooms to pack our 
stuff. Me and mui had it easy as we had already packed once the previous night, while the hyungs struggled quite badly.


I have to say lianbra suck at this, tying of the belt

Anyway, Mr Taxi had arranged his car trunk while waiting for us, and surprisingly it can totally fit 4 passengers with 8 pieces of luggage. Wow.

Finally reached the airport and were way early! We reached around 1pm for a flight scheduled to take-off at 4pm.

But the sai thing was while we were queuing at the check in counter, we realized that the jetstar counter werent open yet.

But you can see the Singaporean spirit at the counter everyone so kiasu, already queuing.

We broke off from the queue to the side I dont remember why we decided to do that.

Anyway, we went to the Vietnam counters just beside and everyone started to weigh their baggage (and later, themselves) LOL.

I wasnt really worried at all because I bought an additional 10kg again prior to the trip, even though my dad wasnt really for it.

I know what I will do/am going to do, and Im super glad I bought it LOL.


Me with ALL my luggage


And EVERYTHING adds up to a grand total of 29.6kg (in case you cant tell)

Well, it is not as if we cannot carry one piece of luggage in-flight. But you see, if you are me with a height of 150cm, you cant really achieve much in life. Lugging something 10kg around is just too much for me and since I cannot reach the overhead cabin, I try not to bring anything up unless accompanies by a relatively tallie.

#wisechoice #mylogicisking

So the best solution is to throw EVERYTHING and claim them later at the conveyor belt.

We went back to the queue again after trying out some pineapple tarts at a nearby shop. Me and lianbra was so bought over, its quite delicious.


 We wanted to buy it so much we even forked out time for it although were in a rush.

The wait was freaking long, and the hyungs went to the toilet first. They werent so smart  they walked to the other end of the airport.

When it was muis and my turn, we just went downstairs to the food court area and just do our business. Tsk

WE GET TO HAVE A GLIMPSE OF WHAT FOODS AVAILABLE FOR LUNCH LATER.

It was already 2pm when were finally free to have lunch,

First thing we ordered was this (we were sitting right in front):

Because we wanted to eat 鹽酥雞 since forever but hadnt


You may salivate, really.  

Lianbra was quite sick she ordered two big packets of鹽酥雞 AND甜不辣, AND ATE THEM ALL. She complained that she felt bloated afterwards. ABUDEN.

Anyway I was the outlier in this meal. The rest of them wanted to eat Ramen again (even though yaobra declared that if he eat anymore ramen he might puke, he still did).


The hyungs had couple meal


Mui buys food according to price, but it still looks delicious

Ok the finale shall be mine:


牛肉面!!!!!MINE!!! 

Im cursing myself for not taking the photo of the restaurant I went to buy this at.
Can you see how much goodness it contains? The chunky beef pieces, the Q noodles and the soup base was just heavenly.

Even though for a bowl of noodles its fucking expensive but HEY IM ON A VACATION AND THIS IS MY LAST DAY AND IVE BEEN CRAVING FOR THIS FOR A LONG LONG TIME.

Initially, since mui cannot eat beef, I was like T___T and thought I couldnt eat. But I asked the restaurant and they say that they had take-out services! Which was what I did!


Im so glad I did. I seldom finish my bowl of carbohydrates (I prefer protein), but when I do finish, you know how good it is.

OMG IM STILL SO HAPPY OVER THE BOWL OF BEEF NOODLES

Time was 3pm after we finished our main dish, and even though I had a cup of coffee included with my meal, I still couldnt resist the temptation after I tried the 珍奶, mui and yaobra bought.

Lianbra didnt buy though she just koped. Seriously she shouldnt eat anymore. She ordered way too much food.


Very the nice! Nothing less from airport food

I can still taste the richness in my mouth. (I havent brush my teeth since that day because I couldnt bear to get rid of the taste)

You know Im kidding right?

We spent another 30 minutes lepaking at the area, and I cant really remember what we did. Really.

Reluctance to depart makes time fly even faster.

Somehow, we thought itll be a good idea to kope muis videos at that point in time since she couldnt make it the coming Saturday
Oh, so that was how we used up our 30 minutes. Will we ever run out of things to talk about?

But shit, the next time I check my watch/phone, it was already 345, AND WE SHOULD BE AT OUR BOARDING GATE ALREADY.

We faster packed up and rushed upstairs to the check in area we were at. Lianbra and I speed buy the pineapple tarts, and met up with yaobra and mui who were waiting for us.

Afterwards everything happened so quickly.

Run to Immigration counter, Queue for counter, Run towards our boarding area.
Oh in between we were slightly delayed because the officer could not recognize mui and she had to flip her fringe upwards to show the officer. The rest of us witnessed it at the clearing area. It was quite very funny.

I wasnt exaggerating when I say run.

Me and lianbra ran all the way (took at least like 5 minutes, it felt) and we reached the boarding gate first. I felt the beef noodles in my tummy.

The other two were lagging behind, because muis hand carry was rather heavy and yaobra was sick.

But phew


We finally made it. On time (using RP again)

They were receiving their last batch of passengers to board the plane.
We even had time to refill our empty water bottles. Which reminded me yaobra had to throw her can of Taiwan beer away, WASTED!

Mui and I sat together on the plane again

and we just watch her videos, after it finished transferring.
The hyungs slept until like dont know what.


Goodbye,

It took freaking long for the plane to take-off, wth? It took like a good 20 minutes to fly off after the scheduled time. =.=

The ride was torturous as usual, but wasnt as cramped as the first time. People in front of us were quite considerate.

I just kept bothering mui and she finally declared that she wanted to sleep ):
Only because she still have work the next day. HAH

I enjoyed the view from the windows. I love the sky and clouds, and being on a plane makes me happy because Im so close to the thing I love. <3

That was cheesy.

Finally reached CAG. Quite funny when I bought my dads lie that hes still at home when he had been at the airport to wait for me since the evening (I LOVE MY DAD SO MUCH SOMETIMES), bade farewell to mui and lianbra, we all went separate ways (except for yaobra, she took my car).

Mui, took a 6 seater all by herself and pretended that shes a princess.
Lianbra waited till midnight for her dad, whose flight was delay. No prize for guessing which airlines
 it starts with a C. Nah I know you are not surprised.

Thoughts when landed:
WHY IS THIS PLACE SO FUCKING HOT AND HUMID AND STUFFY?

But Im glad we made it back.


Epilogue

有始必有終
再怎麽舍不得,我們這次臺灣之旅在這裏告一個段落了。

很感謝我這群奶罩黨的好胸弟,如果不是你們我們不可能這麽順利地完成這一次的旅行。
我覺得很奇妙的是,we are a complimentary fit. (Refer to enzymes)
我也要感謝那些讀完我這8篇文章的忠實讀者們!
雖然說沒有你們我也不會半途而廢,繼續記載著這美妙的一次旅行。

這段旅程走下來有歡喜,有悲傷,有幸福,也有些許遺憾。
不過當時的情緒現在已化成一片片美好的回憶。
我相信這些片段會成為我們成長中的養分,充實著我們。

下次還要一起去旅行哦!約好了哦!


2013年的5月;
我們度過了幸福難忘的十天。

Thank you for reading! <3
;Kace 

3 Comments:

Hengyyy said...

Yall bought HSR tickets beforehand?
We just bought them when we reached so no problem with missing a train LOL
2 hours wowwwww so far
Muisock looks like she's glaring into the camera in the video LOL
Wow what's 5?
Our hotel was just less than 5 minutes' walk from Ximending ^^
But I didn't buy anything much from there! :( I thought Fengjia had better shopping LOL
You know we only woke up in time once for the hotel breakfast in Taipei bwahahaha
Siao you guys keep eating restaurant and non Taiwan food LOL
THE NOODLES ARE DAMN NICE
But all beef :(((
Oh we went to the same eslite! It's the biggest in Taiwan :D
Oh we cabbed to the airport too w NT900 too :)
YALL BROUGHT LAPTOPS?!
Eh you guys didn't spend a lot days in Taipei LOL
Looks like yall have been a rushy bunch of tourists eh :P
Glad you guys had fun!

Kace said...

@shieuhuei Yeap, so that we don't have to go down again, but wow that's smart too.

From one end to the other of course far.
SHE WAS GLARING REALLY.

ok lor can liaobuqi
FENGJIA IS YOUR BIAS RIGHT

omg you all suck go there sleep or tour?!?!
BEEF RULES I'M SO GLAD I CAN EAT.

YEAP THE ESLITE WAS RECOMMENDED.
GOOD FOR YOU LOR, WE COULD HAVE MISSED OUT THE NT900 DEAL

ONLY MUI BROUGHT SMALL LAPPY

WE SPENT 6 DAYS IN TAIPEI WHAT, NOT A LOT MEH

RUSHY BUNCH BUT ACCOMPLISH MANY MANY!
THANKS FOR THE LONG COMMENT <3

muisock said...

read this post very long ago but havent comment ah....

omg shieuhuei so nice..
i wasnt glaring!!!!! I just have bull's eyes. according to wad my mum says....

i think our trip DAMN GOT VARIETY...not rushed at all la...considering my very fast paced life (not)....still struggling with blogging OMG someone save me.

your epilogue so nice


my trip is all the way 有幸福 hahahaaha.

Post a Comment