Tuesday, 23 July 2013

couldn't afford the freedom

So much wants to share with you what I've been up to (which no one cares about) but my so called part time job have been tying me up physically and mentally I really just don't have the time to blog.

My new job started on 24 June and I'll only blog about it after I end my work on 27 July. 

Hopefully I will still remember the details worth remembering!

1. M-{a}-kisan X Grin Affairs (29th June)

Back to my usual life after a week of torture, and this day was reserved for the library hobettes since a long time ago!

Plan of the day was to go makisan for lunch, then grin affairs for dessert and then off to pink dot.

Sorry people lazy plus we talked too much so in the end only neon and irene made it to pink dot. They didn't want to go home anyway.


Back to makisan, it's this make your own sushi/handroll place where you get to choose your ingredients and very instagram worthy shit.


Located at the place I once frequent... The Cathay. Think it replaced another shop which I can't even remember anymore.

Our foodstuff finally here! (They had to prepare on the spot)


I can't remember what i ordered but I do remember what to not order lor. Like that bacon bits thing, YOU CAN'T TASTE SHIT. And sushi together with cheese tastes funky, 

but otherwise this self-made makisan is quite a refreshing try.

Basically we just sat there and kept chatting about every random thing while Neon just like space out cause she says she cannot keep up with our tempo and she's exhausted but it's okay she just needs more practice.

Then mui and ailing was like talking about something really boring, like some SG drama on TV that me and Neon have zero interest in and we did things like:


Yeah you can keep applauding 


Neon looks like hamster


Mui's face flattened



Most unfair of all, there are no changes to ailing's face. Maybe because her face is small enough jaw is sharp enough eyes are big enough.

Anyway because I strongly insisted we went on our journey towards Grin Affairs <3

YAY FINALLY!!

Ever since ailing and my little adventure last year, we didn't try again, until like after one year later. The first time we went there they already hit sheep + oos.


This cosy little shop good for some afternoon tea with very dim lightings and under old HDB flats/shophouse style this is very incoherent but i'm just bombing all the feels i felt about the place. 


Our cakes: the dark brown is mine... dark chocolate and banana noms, mui and al had some lychee flavored sea salt pistachio and neon got the caramel one.


Due to time constraint i'll just post 1 photo out of the entire 10x collection.



Ok and maybe include a gif. Because hair flicking is unique to us hobettes.
My ring got stuck in my hair while I was doing the flick.

Being modern cinderella me and hapz mui, we had to go home and to other stuff, while neon and ailing went off to catch a movie, and attending pink dot before that happens. Awesome day because I bought some cakes home too!


2. XYZ x lovely gaohu seniors (8th July)

Also happened to be the day i need to go for medical check up. We arranged a simple dinnerXcatchup session with our two 老祖宗 <3

Due to my incapability, I misgauged the time that I will need for the check up and I ended up being 2.5 hours early. So I had a nap at the staircase of star vista, not being to use my phone often also because my battery is running low and then went to yakun kaya toast to enjoy my own high tea.

Pathetic.

But me time was fun.

 Afterwards xyz came one by one, starting with sunan, then peien, jane shuchin zhangchi huishan and lastly yueyao. Funny how those who said they will be late was the earliest and vice versa.

Bought food from around star vista and lepaked at the staircase updating each other of our statuses and everything else. Simple but very cosy and entertaining. Yao bra and I took up the MC of the night, with huishan being our special guest.


Spammed photographs after being chased away by the security guards. Heh. 


Dying to take photographs with our idols


CUTEST SENIORS EVER <3 SO MUCH LOVE GOES OUT TO THEM


AND LASTLY OUR XYZ SAME BATCH FAMILY;; smaller group is easier to jio #keepinmind #taohai #shirley but aiya the six of us we got the power

Outings like this ain't frequent, felt slightly sad when it ended ):
But it's ok we will still meet again

Thanks for everything guys!


3. Hanging out w xh (11th July)


Nothing much, just a very short catch-up dinner + mad shopping with xh after a very very long while.

Had a papa fund to do some shopping and we discovered this very value for money japanese conveyer belt sushi place!!! Every plate regardless costs $1.50

Ok there's still GST charge la but the food is really not bad and shiz.

Can i just post this first i still have a few more events to cover but i'm just like not motivated at all.

Kthnxbai.

;Kace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment