The last time I posted was on 27th July.
I bet you guys are already bored of the "welcome to sasa!" and my photograph plastered over your laptop screen as you refreshed my blog for the 21st time and feeling disappointed that there's no updates.
No fret, my friend. I'm so going to regret this 3 months gap I allowed in my life one day.
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK RANTING ON A PIECE OF WHITE PAPER AGAIN!
I don't even know how and where to start anymore. I can't even remember what happened after I left sasa. Like how things progressed.
Let me check my calendar.
Oh and I forgot to blog about my freshmen camps experiences too. FML that's it man I can never clear this debt:
July
1 July - 4 July CAC Social Camp
14 July - KBOX w Quagga + BD Celebrations
17 July - Chilling w Bragang
25 July - Biz School Registration / aka Matriculation + Lost Voice @ Teo Heng
29 July - Queensway w Bragang
30 July - 31July Camp Vision
August
2 August - 7 August BIZ O'Week
10 August - NBS Bash
12 August - 1st Day of School Drama
13 August - FTT
14 August - Bizad Tea + Quagga red!
16 August - Grade 8 Exam + Jam & Hop
17 August - Barista Exam + Camp Calibre + Died
20 August - Biz anal photo! + NUSCO Welcome Tea
22 August - Random econs lecture moments
25 August - Sidewalk Gallery
28 August - Meeting w Florence
31 August - 1 September Lamp Camp
September
1 September - XYZ - huishan
7 September - Sidewalk Orientation
9 September - Restricted Week @ NMS
10 September - Peperoni w Spiderbat
14 September - Ambush! w Yu
15 September - Sidewalk + dinner with huishan
16 September - First lunch with Huixin
18 September - First mkt meeting + BFS FINAL + MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!
20 September - Impromptu Jioed by Mui
22 September - 24 September CEP Network Retreat
25 September - UniY EXCO Interview + MKT + Dream
26 September - Strictly pancakes & Biz anal consultation + end
27 September - SIKKEK
29 September - 1st Sidewalk Shift
Ok so that is a sneak peak to what i will be trying to cover in the next few weeks or so... I'll try my very best despite all that i'm burdened with, alright? <3
Thank you to all who stayed.
;Kace
Monday, 7 October 2013
3 months? Seriously?
Posted by Kace at 07:08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
WHAT DOES THE SOCK SAYS? Welcome
Sometimes I wonder why I still read your blog too. Must be because of the photos
Post a Comment